Where's the outrage? Glenn reacts to media coverage of Chris Lane murder

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
Figures - Obama and his administration isn’t even aware of the murder of a white jogger shot by ‘bored’ black teens and the media doesn’t seem overly interested in reporting the shocking crime. When asked about the tragedy today, the Obama administration said it wasn’t familiar with the case. Mmm... Obama couldn't wait to comment on George Zimmerman (who didnt shoot a man because he was "bored" but rather out of self-defense) and they couldn't scream fast enough that the white Cambridge Police "acted stupidly".

My question is, where is the outrage by wing-nuts like [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]? I mean, when a thug beating someone gets shot, they change their avatars. But when an innocent white kid is brutally murdered, they don't seem to care. I guess the slaughter of white people simply doesn't further the liberal agenda, uh?

?Where?s the outrage?? Glenn reacts to media coverage of Chris Lane murder ? Glenn Beck

the media doesn’t seem overly interested in reporting the shocking crime.

False.

False? I haven't heard ONE word about it other than from Glenn Beck. When the Zimmerman incident occurred, it was covered by EVERY news outlet 24x7 like the O.J. Simpson murder. And worse, in the case of NBC, the media actively participated in covering up parts of the case to incriminate Zimmerman.

False.

False? I haven't heard ONE word about it other than from Glenn Beck. When the Zimmerman incident occurred, it was covered by EVERY news outlet 24x7 like the O.J. Simpson murder. And worse, in the case of NBC, the media actively participated in covering up parts of the case to incriminate Zimmerman.

They are talking about it but nothing about it being caused by race..

Figures - Obama and his administration isn’t even aware of the murder of a white jogger shot by ‘bored’ black teens and the media doesn’t seem overly interested in reporting the shocking crime. When asked about the tragedy today, the Obama administration said it wasn’t familiar with the case. Mmm... Obama couldn't wait to comment on George Zimmerman (who didnt shoot a man because he was "bored" but rather out of self-defense) and they couldn't scream fast enough that the white Cambridge Police "acted stupidly".

My question is, where is the outrage by wing-nuts like [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]? I mean, when a thug beating someone gets shot, they change their avatars. But when an innocent white kid is brutally murdered, they don't seem to care. I guess the slaughter of white people simply doesn't further the liberal agenda, uh?

?Where?s the outrage?? Glenn reacts to media coverage of Chris Lane murder ? Glenn Beck

You realize that you and Glenn Beck are just race-baiting.

No, you probably don't.

Why are you so stupid?

A) White trash
B) Dropped out of school
C) Low IQ
D) Special Bus kid
E) Other

False.

You must not have looked then, at all.

2 teens charged with first-degree murder in ballplayer's killing in Oklahoma - U.S. News

Cops: Australian baseball player killed by Oklahoma teens - CNN.com

Teens charged after allegedly killing Australian student in Oklahoma for the 'fun of it' | Fox News

This was all over the front page of every news website earlier this week. There really isn't that much more to discuss . There is a lot of outrage over this pretty much everywhere I turn, the suspects were quickly taken into custody and charged, and will likely be found guilty of the crimes they were charged with.

Is there any evidence to suggest it was caused by race?

see my post about the slaughter of white people !!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...employee-advocating-war-on-whites-lgbt-s.html

No, you probably don't.

Why are you so stupid?

A) White trash
B) Dropped out of school
C) Low IQ
D) Special Bus kid
E) Other[/SIZE]

Race-baiting? Why do you use terms that you don't know the meaning of?!?

It's "race-baiting" to point out the hypocrisy of Dumbcorats? It's "race-baiting" to point out the deep racism of Dumbocrats?

It's hilarious how [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] completely melts down when he can't deny the despicable actions of his despicable party.

Why are you such an asshole?

A) Inner turmoil over your homosexuality
B) Inner turmoil over being a parasite
C) The realization that your worth nothing to society
D) The realization of your mental and physical inferiority
E) Other

No, you probably don't.

Why are you so stupid?

A) White trash
B) Dropped out of school
C) Low IQ
D) Special Bus kid
E) Other

Wow - so tolerant of you [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION]! Racism and disablism all rolled up into one neat little libtard package.

It's not enough that Hazlnut hates anyone who is white, straight, and a capitalist. Nope. His hate also has to extend to children with disabilities.

Lets see, a limp-wrested homo whose inner turmoil with his sexuality causes him to hate himself, the world, and everything in it while proclaiming to be "tolerant"? Yeah, if Hazlnut isn't the poster-child of today's modern day Dumbocrat, then nobody is....

Just the racist tweets by one of the thugs.

Which is more than what the liberals had against Zimmerman when they claimed race was a factor in that case.

Was there ANY evidence that George Zimmermans justified self-defense shooting was "caused by race"?!? :bang3:

Just the racist tweets by one of the thugs.

Which is more than what the liberals had against Zimmerman when they claimed race was a factor in that case.

I hadn't seen that. If that is the case then there should be an investigation into whether or not this was a hate crime.

Was there ANY evidence that George Zimmermans justified self-defense shooting was "caused by race"?!? :bang3:

I thought this thread was about Christopher Lane.

I noticed that you hadn't responded to my evidence that this story has been HEAVILY covered by the media.

Well then you have really illustrated your ignorance for the world - because this thread is CLEARLY about the difference between the way the Obama Administration handled the shooting if Trayvon Martin and the shooting of Chris Lane.

How dumb are you that you could read my post to start this thread and not understand that?!?

If Obama had a son, would he look like Chris Lane?

1081368_10200457446425628_1984687874_n.jpg

I wonder if he had a son if he would look like any of these kids?

Yes he could have a white kid.

Why isn't this [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION] new avatar?

1081368_10200457446425628_1984687874_n.jpg

Like all communists, a human life is irrelevant to the Dumbocrats if it doesn't further their agenda...

I thought this thread was about Christopher Lane.

I noticed that you hadn't responded to my evidence that this story has been HEAVILY covered by the media.

Well then you have really illustrated your ignorance for the world - because this thread is CLEARLY about the difference between the way the Obama Administration handled the shooting if Trayvon Martin and the shooting of Chris Lane.

How dumb are you that you could read my post to start this thread and not understand that?!?

Great, I'm sure you'll continue to go on that only Glenn Beck is covering this story. That's life in the CEC.

Forum List

Back