Where's the outrage? Glenn reacts to media coverage of Chris Lane murder

In case you missed it one of the kids that were involved was white and another was half white. You probably did miss that because evidently you only listen to your puppet masters who keep you agitated at "them". You know the people that are taking your jobs, women, and real estate. You are a classic clown if you think this is in anyway comparable to the other case. Lane was not a minor and his killers were promptly arrested and will be doing long time for this stupid senseless murder.

You're absolutely right [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] - this is NOT like the "other" (ie Zimmerman) case. That case was a matter of justifiable self-defense, you ignorant twat. This is the sick and cold blooded murder of a white kid by some black kids. And that's why Obama is smiling giant-ear-to-giant-ear today instead of being "outraged".

He couldn't wait to open his big racist mouth about Trayvon Martin - yet he didn't even know that Chris Lane had been killed.

It became a case of justifiable defense after it went to trial. My point is that it should have went to trial and not just swept under the rug on GZ's say so. Police should not be the one to decide innocence or guilt unless there are witnesses and proof that there was not a crime committed. Thats where the outrage came from. Stopped being PO'd that the POTUS considers himself Black It doesnt make him racist that he could ID with Trayvon more easily than with Lane. Again you ignorant Stormfront members dont seem to get that if a killer is arrested and facing trial then the justice system is working

First, NOBODY said one damn word about the justice system "working". If you can't read, if you can't follow along, I suggest you go somewhere else. The thread is about Obama's overt racism - and how he spouts off about a black man being shot when he has NO facts, but isn't even aware when blacks shoot a white kid.

In case you missed it one of the kids that were involved was white and another was half white. You probably did miss that because evidently you only listen to your puppet masters who keep you agitated at "them". You know the people that are taking your jobs, women, and real estate. You are a classic clown if you think this is in anyway comparable to the other case. Lane was not a minor and his killers were promptly arrested and will be doing long time for this stupid senseless murder.

You're absolutely right [MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] - this is NOT like the "other" (ie Zimmerman) case. That case was a matter of justifiable self-defense, you ignorant twat. This is the sick and cold blooded murder of a white kid by some black kids. And that's why Obama is smiling giant-ear-to-giant-ear today instead of being "outraged".

He couldn't wait to open his big racist mouth about Trayvon Martin - yet he didn't even know that Chris Lane had been killed.

It became a case of justifiable defense after it went to trial. My point is that it should have went to trial and not just swept under the rug on GZ's say so. Police should not be the one to decide innocence or guilt unless there are witnesses and proof that there was not a crime committed. Thats where the outrage came from. Stopped being PO'd that the POTUS considers himself Black It doesnt make him racist that he could ID with Trayvon more easily than with Lane. Again you ignorant Stormfront members dont seem to get that if a killer is arrested and facing trial then the justice system is working

It's sad that people like you exist. You're completely ignorant of the law, but that sure as hell doesn't stop you from commenting on it, does it?

It is law enforcements job on site to decide whether or not a crime was committed you ignorant buffoon. Otherwise, law enforcement would have to arrest 100% of the people they come in contact with and have a court later decide.

Furthermore, there was "proof that there was not a crime committed" at the scene of the Zimmerman incident. The police executed their duties flawlessly. They took him back to the station, photographed him for evidence, took his statement, and then decided it was a justifiable shooting based on self-defense.

It was racist people like YOU and Barack Obama who caused the city to prosecute a case they knew they shouldn't. Thank God there was a reasonable jury or this innocent man would be sitting in prison thanks to racists like you and Barack.

Very soon the monkey man in the white house will make some statement about how truly sorry he is about this dead kid, and that it is a result of gun culture or some other B.S. Basically, he'll find a political theme that suits his cause and he'll run with it.

First, NOBODY said one damn word about the justice system "working". If you can't read, if you can't follow along, I suggest you go somewhere else. The thread is about Obama's overt racism - and how he spouts off about a black man being shot when he has NO facts, but isn't even aware when blacks shoot a white kid.

I said something about the justice system working. If you dont get why something was said in the case where the police did not have the foresight to let a jury decide then thats your issue. It just tells me you are willfully ignorant. Thats one of the main reasons why the POTUS said something.

Very soon the monkey man in the white house will make some statement about how truly sorry he is about this dead kid, and that it is a result of gun culture or some other B.S. Basically, he'll find a political theme that suits his cause and he'll run with it.

Very soon cave dwellers such as yourself will get over your butthurtedness that the POTUS is Black.

Very soon cave dwellers such as yourself will get over your butthurtedness that the POTUS is Black.

I don't care if he's black. I vote for Keye's if he was on the ticket. What I won't stand for is frauds, or corporate puppets like your boy Barry, but let stay on topic. He will come out with crocodile tears very soon because he has some fence mending to do and he won't call this for what is, nor will his attorney general investigate it as a hate crime.

I don't care if he's black. I vote for Keye's if he was on the ticket. What I won't stand for is frauds, or corporate puppets like your boy Barry, but let stay on topic. He will come out with crocodile tears very soon because he has some fence mending to do and he won't call this for what is, nor will his attorney general investigate it as a hate crime.

That would be a neat trick since one of the kids is white and another half white. The only person they can really get on a hate crime would be the black kid. Do you think thats smart to muddy the water and chance them getting off when they already have them busted for murder and a confession?

Suuuuure that's why you commented on his fraudyness by calling him a monkey. Which is the common term for fake people. WE BELIEVE YOU! :eusa_shhh:

That would be a neat trick since one of the kids is white and another half white. The only person they can really get on a hate crime would be the black kid. Do you think thats smart to muddy the water and chance them getting off when they already have them busted for murder and a confession?

So if you're half white, you can't hate white people? Barack Obama his half white - and he is fiercely racist. :cuckoo:

Perhaps you could step out of fantasy land for a moment and join us in reality?

Isn't it hilarious how libtards believe being informed and educated makes you a "cave dweller"?

I mean, if choose to live your life naive and worship at the foot of Obama, buying into ANYTHING he tells you, then you are "enlightened" in their mind. But if you dare to question anything about the man, the government, etc. then you are a "cave dweller" :cuckoo:

Remember the days - before the cancer known as liberalism - when constantly questioning made you the enlightened one's? Only something as absurd as liberalism could change that around.... :eusa_whistle:

Man, I had no idea Barack Obama's oppressive power reaches all the way to usmessageboard.com! This thread was previously (and accurately) titled "Obama's racism rears it's ugly head again". Now it's suddenly about the media and Glen Beck - and I know I didn't change it.

So if you're half white, you can't hate white people? Barack Obama his half white - and he is fiercely racist. :cuckoo:

My point dunce is that it would be very hard to prove since one is white and another is half white.

Isn't it hilarious how libtards believe being informed and educated makes you a "cave dweller"?

I mean, if choose to live your life naive and worship at the foot of Obama, buying into ANYTHING he tells you, then you are "enlightened" in their mind. But if you dare to question anything about the man, the government, etc. then you are a "cave dweller" :cuckoo:

Remember the days - before the cancer known as liberalism - when constantly questioning made you the enlightened one's? Only something as absurd as liberalism could change that around.... :eusa_whistle:

I was only responding to the monkey reference in the Stormfront members post.

My point dunce is that it would be very hard to prove since one is white and another is half white.

Then why didn't you say that? Who's the dunce here considering YOU are the one who has to keep moving the goalposts and clarifying "what you really meant"? :lol:

By the way - it's not hard at all to prove racism and hate. It's pretty easy really. As I stated already, Obama is half white and he hates white people as much as any fully African-American Black Panther ever has...

By the way, someone made a sign for your tactics in this thread (and they are sad, weak, and transparent):

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 18

Then why didn't you say that? Who's the dunce here considering YOU are the one who has to keep moving the goalposts and clarifying "what you really meant"? :lol:

By the way - it's not hard at all to prove racism and hate. It's pretty easy really. As I stated already, Obama is half white and he hates white people as much as any fully African-American Black Panther ever has...

By the way, someone made a sign for your tactics in this thread (and they are sad, weak, and transparent):

I did state it at least twice to my recollection. Yes it is hard to prove racisim especially when you are either that race or part of that race. If its so easy prove then prove the POTUS hates white people. This is going to be funny. :lol:

I did state it at least twice to my recollection. Yes it is hard to prove racisim especially when you are either that race or part of that race. If its so easy prove then prove the POTUS hates white people. This is going to be funny. :lol:

The fact that you're pretending not to know what we already both know to be true is what is funny... :lol:

I can't wait to see all the ways you try to spin this one:

"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know (pause) there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way." - Barack Obama

Obama: Grandmother Was A "Typical White Person"

The fact that you're pretending not to know what we already both know to be true is what is funny... :lol:

I can't wait to see all the ways you try to spin this one:

"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know (pause) there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way." - Barack Obama

Obama: Grandmother Was A "Typical White Person"

Whats racist about that statement? Better yet how does that prove he hates whites?

Forum List

Back