Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

If you 'just believe' the proposition that kosher law is about food you have violated the deeper implications of the law by eating the flesh, adopting the teaching, of people that do not ruminate.

It literally makes no sense and if you allow any thought that makes no sense take root in your mind it will screw up your entire thought processes and consequently your perception of everything from good and evil to right and wrong causing you to injure yourself and the people you love by perverting and desecrating your knowledge of God, love for Jesus, and experience of life itself.

When Jesus said,"eat my flesh", he was presenting this exact same dilemma. Which way to understand and apply the Law is the only right way to do it that fulfills the promise of eternal life.

This is my flesh, the fruit of my mind, pleasing to the eye and good to eat. Chew it over, eat it, and you will be satisfied, restored to a right mind, and you will live. Perhaps for the first time in your life.
These metaphors are widely understood. You're not presenting anything new.

In the same way that "you shall not steal" isn't about 'not stealing'. However, we still shouldn't steal. ;)
We again? duh derr, derp...In the same way "thou shall not murder" is not about homicide.

Adultery is not about sex. keeping scripture in a box and wearing it like a frontlet between the eyes binding the hand is not about tying a box on your head or wrapping your arm with a leather strap.

You don't seem to realize that God is not human. You are like a grazing beast, always with your nose to the ground, who doesn't have enough sense to either look up or get out of the rain.

You don't seem to realize that God is not human.
But we are. ;)

I think that you have just discovered this knowledge, and believe it is a special gift to you. You then proceed to 'inflict' this knowledge on others not realizing that what you believe is 'special revelation' is common knowledge.

These metaphors are widely understood. You're not presenting anything new.
No kidding. Everything that Jesus made known he had drawn from the law and the prophets.

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught,

realizing that what you believe is 'special revelation' is common knowledge.

If that was true then why is anyone on earth still dicking around over whats for dinner as if it was a religious duty? Why haven't you eaten the flesh of Jesus? And why are you disputing this with me?

Have you made evil a deliberate choice?

Last edited:
No kidding. Everything that Jesus made known he had drawn from the law and the prophets.

Everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what Jesus taught,
You haven't 'made known to me' anything new.

If that was true then why is anyone on earth still dicking around over whats for dinner as if it was a religious duty? Why haven't you eaten the flesh of Jesus? And why are you disputing this with me?

Have you made evil a deliberate choice?
I dine on/with Jesus every day. :bowdown:

I dine on/with Jesus every day. :bowdown:

If that was true then you wouldn't dispute the fact that divine law remains in effect and in full force.

You are under a delusion. You have never seen and do not know Jesus. You dine on the antichrist. Blood from the vile flesh of unclean creatures that crawl on their belly is dripping from your lips.

Jesus explained that loving neighbor as self is the law and prophets. That's why he said his yoke is easy.

I was in a deer camp with an older fellow back in the day. I and my friend were the youngest, so we were charged with making breakfast for everyone on opening morning. When asked what he wanted the old fellow responded humorously, "That's easy...oatmeal. I never worry about what I'm going to have for breakfast because it's always...oatmeal."

You haven't 'made known to me' anything new.

Thats OK. I am not wasting time trying to convince you about anything. You are just a corpse strapped to a gurney being dissected in an open arena to determine the cause of death for the benefit of dedicated medical students who are quietly standing all around in masks, watching.

Last edited:
Jesus explained that loving neighbor as self is the law and prophets. That's why he said his yoke is easy.

No his yoke is easy because it is easy enough for the least intelligent person out there to understand and do. No money, no special food, no special clothing, no temple required, no hard to understand concepts or rarified knowledge that take decades to fuck up your mind for good

Rich poor, gay, straight, cop, criminal, etc., anyone can do it anywhere every minute of every day.

Last edited:
No his yoke is easy because it is easy enough for the least intelligent person out there to understand and do. No special food, no special clothing, no temple required, no hard to understand concepts or rarified knowledge that take decades to fuck up your mind for good

Rich poor, gay, straight, cop, criminal, etc., anyone can do it anywhere every minute of every day.
On this I can agree. It doesn't take a genius to be a Christian. It does however require the leadership of the Holy Spirit. God uses the foolish of the world to confound the mighty.

Last edited:
It does however require the leadership of the Holy Spirit.

Then eat the flesh of the Paraclete already. Its a direct order from Jesus... wanker.

Or did you think that the Holy Spirit was an invisible ghost that makes people squeak and gibber?

Then eat the flesh of the Holy Spirit already. Its a direct order from Jesus... wanker.

Or did you think that the Holy Spirit was an invisible ghost that makes people squeak and gibber?
Dude, you're flying off the rails. :omg:

Forum List

Back