Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Just because something had a beginning in no way means a supreme being was responsible

how about a sentient metaphysical presence with physical form similar to gravity responsible for the periodic table, the living elements that are the initial building blocks for physiological life where adaptable - and did not have a baby called jesus.

but delineates between good and evil, is the Almighty and presides over the Everlasting.

bbt is cyclical, nothing and beginning are incompatible.

Sentient metaphysical presence with physical form AKA supreme being
Sentient metaphysical presence with physical form AKA supreme being

among a multitude or by plebiscite is possible the metaphysical is the means for transfer that guides evolution and is the origination for all beings.

It is funny to see all those that they claim to believe in evolution, yet do not practice or support it.
Whether you believe or support it or not, we are all practicing it.

And how are you practicing it?
And here I thought I had already seen the stupidest question of the day a few threads ago

So in other words you admit that you do not practice it, yet by saying we all practice it.
Your parents were shorter and dumber than you. You are the next evolution. Your kids are taller than you and can process technology better. In 100 generations we may not have pinky toes.

God is just like us...
Because it was created by us in our image!

Ha ha. You got it bassackwards.

Group lol. :abgg2q.jpg::21::dev3::cul2::iyfyus.jpg::oops8:
So you are saying Adolph Hitler was made in the image of God, and not God in the image of Hitler.
Thank you.

More group lol. Darwin's evolutionary thinking led to Hitler. Darwin's cousin came up with eugenics and Hitler and his atheist scientists ate it up. Darwin was wanted over there.

Hitler was the Antichrist. Jesus is the real Christ. You have to understand this or else there is no hope for your wrongness.

There is no logic when proof is not required to believe
Correct. That's why I will never understand this dog and pony show. For one, it is absurd to choose something to believe based on no evidence, and then furiously search for things to present as "evidence" for why you arrived at the belief without evidence.

Second, these religious people believe what they believe "because, Bible", and for literally no other reason. Instead of embarrassing themselves with false statements and specious reasoning, they should just say "because, Bible" and move on. If their faith is as strong as they claim, then why do they have no appetite for this? Either their faith is a bit of a ruse, or they know how silly they sound in serious company to declare "because, Bible" as a reason to declare something absolutely true. Or maybe it is a bit of both.
I believe what I believe because of reason and experience. You keep saying there is no evidence when in reality all of existence and everything that has unfolded since the creation of existence is the evidence you have been looking for. So it is you who has no evidence for your beliefs.

Correct. That's why I will never understand this dog and pony show. For one, it is absurd to choose something to believe based on no evidence, and then furiously search for things to present as "evidence" for why you arrived at the belief without evidence.

Second, these religious people believe what they believe "because, Bible", and for literally no other reason. Instead of embarrassing themselves with false statements and specious reasoning, they should just say "because, Bible" and move on. If their faith is as strong as they claim, then why do they have no appetite for this? Either their faith is a bit of a ruse, or they know how silly they sound in serious company to declare "because, Bible" as a reason to declare something absolutely true. Or maybe it is a bit of both.
I believe what I believe because of reason and experience. You keep saying there is no evidence when in reality all of existence and everything that has unfolded since the creation of existence is the evidence you have been looking for. So it is you who has no evidence for your beliefs.
There's no evidence that an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen made the universe.

There's no evidence that an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen made the universe.
But there is evidence that Mosaic law, a light to the nations, which teaches people to differentiate between heaven and earth, clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death, was given around 1500 BC and is the subject of the story of the creation of heaven and earth by God in genesis.

Whether you can find any evidence or not that this law was divinely inspired as Moses said is another matter. Since you can't seem to get past talking serpents, the virgin birth, the resurrection of the dead and the deep mystery of the kangaroo it isn't very likely.....

Not to worry!

Instead of applying your mind to figure out what the stories are actually teaching you can always waste the rest of your time on earth wondering about cancer, deformed babies, the price of meat, and whether or not Jesus ever had sex or wore any underwear.

Last edited:

But there is evidence that Mosaic law, a light to the nations, which teaches people to differentiate between heaven and earth, clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death, was given around 1500 BC and is the subject of the story of the creation of heaven and earth by God in genesis.

Whether you can find any evidence or not that this law was divinely inspired as Moses said is another matter. Since you can't seem to get past talking serpents, the virgin birth, the resurrection of the dead and the deep mystery of the kangaroo it isn't very likely.....

Not to worry!

Instead of applying your mind to figure out what the stories are actually teaching you can always waste the rest of your time on earth wondering about cancer, deformed babies, the price of meat, and whether or not Jesus ever had sex or wore any underwear.
Where not talking about your book of fairy tales, we're talking about the lack of proof for an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen that supposedly made the universe.

Not to worry!

Where not talking about your book of fairy tales, we're talking about the lack of proof for an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen that supposedly made the universe.

Why do you need proof when you've already been told there isn't any. That one needs to take a leap of faith to bring God into your worldview. Instead, it's easier to disprove evolution. Earth isn 4.5 billion years old. At one time it was 3.7 billion years old; It's supposedly gotten older and I predict will get older again. There's no evidence we came from fish which eventually became a monkey. You can get am universe from invisible particles leading to multiple universes which then you can travel back in time. It takes more of a leap of faith to believe this stuff. Even what Darwin (Darwinism) believed has been refuted.

God is just like us...

So you are saying Adolph Hitler was made in the image of God, and not God in the image of Hitler.
Thank you.

More group lol. Darwin's evolutionary thinking led to Hitler. Darwin's cousin came up with eugenics and Hitler and his atheist scientists ate it up. Darwin was wanted over there.

Hitler was the Antichrist. Jesus is the real Christ. You have to understand this or else there is no hope for your wrongness.
Darwin was made in the image of God.

You can get a universe from invisible particles
Just because something is invisible does not mean it does not exist! If it can be MEASURED it is proof of its existence.
How can you measure God????
You can't!!!

God is just like us...

Thank you.

You finally got it right. However, Darwin rebelled against God like King Nimrod did.

Not to worry!

Why do you need proof when you've already been told there isn't any. That one needs to take a leap of faith to bring God into your worldview. Instead, it's easier to disprove evolution. Earth isn 4.5 billion years old. At one time it was 3.7 billion years old; It's supposedly gotten older and I predict will get older again. There's no evidence we came from fish which eventually became a monkey. You can get am universe from invisible particles leading to multiple universes which then you can travel back in time. It takes more of a leap of faith to believe this stuff. Even what Darwin (Darwinism) believed has been refuted.
Because some people here think that the invisible superhero is real, and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.

Dr. Henry Morris, states, "One question remains. Assuming Satan to be the real source of the evolutionary concept, how did it originate in his mind? . . . A possible answer to this mystery could be that Satan, the father of lies, has not only deceived the whole world and the angelic hosts who followed him--he has even deceived himself! The only way he could really know about creation (just as the only way we can know about creation) was for God to tell him! . . . . He refused to believe and accept the Word of God concerning his own creation and place in God's economy . . . He therefore deceived himself into supposing that all things, including himself and including God, had been evolved by natural processes out of the primordial stuff of the universe. . . ." (Morris, Troubled Waters of Evolution, 1974, pp 74-75)."

He is correct in stating that we know about creation through the Bible or God's Word. Evolution came afterward as we see during the times of Paul, the Epicureans and Stoics.

http://www.huecotanks.com/debunk/devil.htm

"The Theory of Biological Evolution is most often associated with Charles Darwin, because it was Charles Darwin that proposed the mechanism of natural selection and accompanied that proposition with a large volume of empirical data providing evidence for biological evolution.

Darwin was not, however, the first person to propose an evolutionary explanation for the diversity of life on earth. In fact, evolutionary concepts about life date far back into history and arose in many different cultures. The Greeks developed a concept of evolution over 2,300 years ago that was basically equivalent to that of Charles Darwin's, but the early Christians opposed the idea and destroyed all of the works that promoted it or any other naturalistic explanations for earthly phenomena."

Understanding Evolution: History, Theory, Evidence, and Implictions

ETA: Both of my sources are atheist, so they could be lying. Still, the first one brings up an interesting question. We find science backs up the Bible, but science doesn't back up evolution. Thus, the first one is the truth and not the myth.

Science doesn't back up evolution? Wow
I thought 75% of our trumpettes didn't believe in evolution
Believe dinosaurs were romping around 2000 years ago

Thank you.

You finally got it right. However, Darwin rebelled against God like King Nimrod did.
I've had it right all along, you finally admitted it. Hitler and Darwin are the image of God.

Not to worry!

Because some people here think that the invisible superhero is real, and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.

He's God, not an invisible superhero.

>>and to me, saying "real" means you have proof.<<

That's BS and you know it. You didn't need any proof to get your worldview.

Thank you.

I've had it right all along, you finally admitted it. Hitler and Darwin are the image of God.

We're all images of God, nimrod. However, he gave us free will to be evil or good. Yet, even if you are bad or stupid, you still have a sense of justice and what's true and right. Instead, most end up believing Satan and miss the boat.

Forum List

Back