Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Instead of God, you chose Satan.
Lucky for us all, neither one of those characters exists. At least, not the fantasy version to which yiu subscribe.
Not in the form you believe anyway.
Not at all. Period.
Not in the form you believe.
I don’t believe that it’s any form.
You absolutely do assume it is a form. That’s why you dismiss it.

Lucky for us all, neither one of those characters exists. At least, not the fantasy version to which yiu subscribe.
Not at all. Period.
For it to exist it would have to be something tangible, yes, but here I said it's not a form because no one has proven it to exist.

Not at all. Period.
For it to exist it would have to be something tangible, yes, but here I said it's not a form because no one has proven it to exist.
That isn’t what I meant but you got that wrong too. God isn’t tangible. God is more like a verb.

Everyone who has experienced God in their lives has proven it.

Not at all. Period.
Your perception of what and who God is is wrong because you look for the worst possible understanding that you can find and then latch onto that.

Not at all. Period.
That isn’t what I meant but you got that wrong too. God isn’t tangible. God is more like a verb.

What was your experience with god?

Sorry, I couldn't just let this slide "God is more like a verb." :blowpop:

Not at all. Period.
Your perception of what and who God is is wrong because you look for the worst possible understanding that you can find and then latch onto that.
I'm trying to find tangible evidence of god. So far, nada.

No. You’re not.

Tangible evidence for God is what he has created.

You are looking for reasons not to believe in God.

Yes. God is intangible.

No. You’re not.

I'm trying to find tangible proof. All you have is a theory. You can't actually tie an invisible being to the universe.

Yes. God is intangible.
In other words, you have no clue. So you've had NO experience with god. Got it. Yet you seem to think that you know so much about it. Hmmm.

No. You’re not.

I'm trying to find tangible proof. All you have is a theory. You can't actually tie an invisible being to the universe.
You yourself are tangible proof.

There you go again not understanding the form of God. God isn’t an invisible being. God is existence itself. You are so wrapped up in ancient texts that you have suspended your reason and curiosity.

Yes. God is intangible.
In other words, you have no clue. So you've had NO experience with god. Got it. Yet you seem to think that you know so much about it. Hmmm.
You are the one without clue.

You have constructed the worst possible explanation for existence and falsely concluded there is no reason for it despite the evidence that exists that everything happened for a reason.

No. You’re not.

There you go again not understanding the form of God. God isn’t an invisible being. God is existence itself. You are so wrapped up in ancient texts that you have suspended your reason and curiosity.
That's a philosophy, not proof. Usually used by people who have reached a dead end.

Yes. God is intangible.

You have constructed the worst possible explanation for existence and falsely concluded there is no reason for it despite the evidence that exists that everything happened for a reason.
We're in a religion forum, I'm challenging people who have religion to prove the connection between their god and reality. All you have is homilies, or in this case hobelies. :lol:

No. You’re not.

That's a philosophy, not proof. Usually used by people who have reached a dead end.
It is 100% proof.

Physical laws, biological laws and moral laws predestined beings that know and create and evolve beyond the physical.

It’s not an accident.

Yes. God is intangible.

We're in a religion forum, I'm challenging people who have religion to prove the connection between their god and reality. All you have is homilies, or in this case hobelies. :lol:
No. You’re not. You are here to please yourself and play the fool.

No. You’re not.

It is 100% proof.

Physical laws, biological laws and moral laws predestined beings that know and create and evolve beyond the physical.

It’s not an accident.
But that doesn't prove who made us and why we're here.

Forum List

Back