Which of the following will turn more Independents to the Republican side for 2022 election?

He lost in 2020 due to a combination of mail-in ballots AND the four-year media campaign to hide his many positive decisions AND the year-long campaign to hide Biden’s substantial flaws.

That was only a small part I think. The big one was mail in voting because you draw in politically ignorant and lazy people, and we all know how they vote.

What I look for is the commies trying to push mail-in for 2022. It's their only hope in having a slight chance at keeping leadership.

He lost in 2020 due to a combination of mail-in ballots AND the four-year media campaign to hide his many positive decisions AND the year-long campaign to hide Biden’s substantial flaws.
Watch the Virginia election. If Younkin wins, the Dems are cooked. The reason he is so close, and in fact, many say ahead is.........the things you mentioned, which he has made as a platform for his race for governor.

He won in 2016 because he was not Hillary.

He lost in 2020 because he was Trump
Not going to disagree with you on that. Personally, unless something blockbuster comes out from the Durham investigation soon, I just wish Trump would hang it up and go away. To much bad mojo there to run again without absolute proof of a DNC conspiracy of some kind.

GOPers are a little off on their take for 2024. They actually believe it is going to be Biden against Trump. Not going to happen! It is going to be a yet to be named Democrat against whomever the GOP puts up. If it is Trump, he will get smoked, because the yet to be named Democrat doesn't have the baggage of Biden. This will allow independents a reason to vote for a Democrat. Not a smart idea!

Forum List

Back