While we're at it, Palestinians really did get kicked out of their homes to create Israel in 1948

They tried to find a solution? Really?

I guess they committed to not only stopping settlement building but removing West Bank settlements?

No? Just the opposite?

Ohhh
When the Palestinians chose violence the Israelis threw their hands up in the air. They have Gaza to the Palestinians. Provided free electricity and water and the Palestinians turned it into a terror hub. Every mostly Islamic country is some sort of issue. Wonder why?

Why do you think that is, Herr Lesh?

Yes - but just because another 7 million set up camp and shop in neighbor countries (they are not citizens) doesn't make them less Palestinian refugees with no own country.
Little cup, STFU. You sound stupid. Every mostly Moslem country is a disaster and Israel would be too if it became such.

This has nothing to do with the end of WWI, all four mandates and the refusal of one Muslim Arab clan to allow Jews to rebuild their Nation on their ancient homeland, while other Arab Muslim clans wanted the Jews to be able to rebuild their Nation on that ancient homeland.

And you are totally not interested in learning how we all got from there, 1920 to here, 2023.
Yup. I was sure you wouldn’t read anything that deviated from your world view. So much for you be interested in his. LOL

Yup. I was sure you wouldn’t read anything that deviated from your world view. So much for you be interested in his. LOL
You do not like history and the why of things, that is your problem.

Want to teach me what the causes are of the conflict? What a joke?

It was not up to President Truman.
The Mandate of Palestine, one of four, what set up to create a State for the indigenous Jewish people on their ancient homeland.

It started with the Balfour Declaration and then the San Remo Accord.

Generalize the whole thing into 7 decades of war. What a simple mind you have.
And your mind is simpler if you don't think the War of 1948 put an end to all of that.

So very conditional.

In essence you’re saying NO

NO two state solution .

What does that leave? What happens to FIVE MILLION people?

And folks wonder why this mess got so fucked up
The Palestinians have turned away every offer of peace or a 2 state solution that’s ever been extended to them.

BTW how’s Hamas doing a governing the Gaza Strip?

The Palestinians have turned away every offer of peace or a 2 state solution that’s ever been extended to them.

BTW how’s Hamas doing a governing the Gaza Strip?
That’s not true. Read above. Even Hamas has supported a two state solution

That’s not true. Read above. Even Hamas has supported a two state solution
Have you read Hamas’ charter? Their founding document?

If that were true they would have one. Hell they have the Gaza Strip to govern and have done nothing good for the “Palestinians”.

Have you read Hamas’ charter? Their founding document?

If that were true they would have one. Hell they have the Gaza Strip to govern and have done nothing good for the “Palestinians”.
That doesn’t change the fact that Palestinians and even Hamas has supported the 2 state solution as noted above. Israel refuses to do that.

They continue to encroach on the West Bank and have treated Gaza like a huge open air prison camp.

I am not excusing what Hamas has done here but this is not unexpected given Israel’s actions

Last edited:
And your mind is simpler if you don't think the War of 1948 put an end to all of that.
I am not sure what kind of an answer this is.
I am more than knowledgable about the history of the area and that the Arab leaders never stopped wanting to destroy Israel and get rid of the Jews.

The Palestinian leader Al Husseini helped Hitler and the Nazis, and killed Bosnian Jews, and attacked Jews in Iraq in 1941.

The Arabs have immolated a lot from the Nazi way of thinking.

This will continue as long as there are Arab leaders who want to destroy Israel.

The refusal to live with peace with Jews has been in some Arab and Iranian leaders way of thinking since 1920 when Al Husseini started riots against the Jews.

There is nothing simple about the whole thing exactly because there are too many Arab States and Arab leaders and Iran getting involved in helping terror groups destroy Israel.

All of these actors need to stop being involved. Iran, Hezbollah, Qatar, and any others.

This is not Israel against the Palestinians, never has been. It is Israel against those in Islam, and actually Christianity as well, who cannot accept Jewish sovereignty on their own ancient homeland.

I am not sure what kind of an answer this is.
I am more than knowledgable about the history of the area and that the Arab leaders never stopped wanting to destroy Israel and get rid of the Jews.

The Palestinian leader Al Husseini helped Hitler and the Nazis, and killed Bosnian Jews, and attacked Jews in Iraq in 1941.

The Arabs have immolated a lot from the Nazi way of thinking.

This will continue as long as there are Arab leaders who want to destroy Israel.

The refusal to live with peace with Jews has been in some Arab and Iranian leaders way of thinking since 1920 when Al Husseini started riots against the Jews.

There is nothing simple about the whole thing exactly because there are too many Arab States and Arab leaders and Iran getting involved in helping terror groups destroy Israel.

All of these actors need to stop being involved. Iran, Hezbollah, Qatar, and any others.

This is not Israel against the Palestinians, never has been. It is Israel against those in Islam, and actually Christianity as well, who cannot accept Jewish sovereignty on their own ancient homeland.
So it’s a “holy war”?

Wonderful. Those always turn out well

So it’s a “holy war”?

Wonderful. Those always turn out well
Your understanding of the world is just amazing.

When one does not care, as you do not, it makes it impossible to know or understand what the level of hatred for Jews some Muslims, just like some Christians, are educated on from birth, and the consequences it has brought on Jews for the past 1700 years.

History is nothing to you. Just ask for peace and it will happen. Endless naivety.

Yeah, it has been a holy war on Jews, denying them of their humanity for the past 1700 years, and 120 years ago the Jews said ENOUGH.

And Jews and decent Christians and Muslims will continue to say ENOUGH.

Your understanding of the world is just amazing.

When one does not care, as you do not, it makes it impossible to know or understand what the level of hatred for Jews some Muslims, just like some Christians, are educated on from birth, and the consequences it has brought on Jews for the past 1700 years.

History is nothing to you. Just ask for peace and it will happen. Endless naivety.

Yeah, it has been a holy war on Jews, denying them of their humanity for the past 1700 years, and 120 years ago the Jews said ENOUGH.

And Jews and decent Christians and Muslims will continue to say ENOUGH.
We seem to have a religious fanatic here.

Hard to have a serious discussion with people like that.

I’ll ask again. Since you do not support the 2 state solution… how do you see the Palestinian issue resolved.. in Gaza and the Weat Bank

Anyone think that will get a coherent response?

Me either

I’ll ask again. Since you do not support the 2 state solution… how do you see the Palestinian issue resolved.. in Gaza and the Weat Bank

Me either
There is no answer to your ignorant question, since any peace depends on the Arab actors.

Peace with Egypt depended on Nasser. But he wanted it and it came.

Peace with Jordan depended on the King. He also wanted it for his people so it happened.

Hamas, PLO, Fatah, Iran, Hezbollah, do NOT want peace. They want to destroy Israel.

So, how are YOU going to resolve this war against Israel? What are your suggestions for all of those groups to put down arms and sign a peace treaty with Israel, as Egypt and Jordan did?

Me either
And also, how are YOU going to stop the endless attacks on Jews around the world, just because they are Jews, be they for or against Israel?

Do you actually think that all the attacks on Jews by Muslims and Christians around the world is because of Israel?

How are YOU going to stop what has always been around. Hatred for Jews and the desire to keep them from having rights, which so many Christians and Muslims continue to demand.

Jews have no right to live in peace.
Israelis has no right to live in peace.

That is the endless message all of these protests and attacks on Jews are telling the world, but YOU keep missing the message.

What are YOU going to do, what is the solution to the endless hatred against Jews.

I really want to know.

Me either
Are Jews around the world attacking Muslims ?

No. It is the other way around.

How are YOU going to solve this problem. What are your ideas? Pass on to us.

And also, how are YOU going to stop the endless attacks on Jews around the world, just because they are Jews, be they for or against Israel?

Do you actually think that all the attacks on Jews by Muslims and Christians around the world is because of Israel?

How are YOU going to stop what has always been around. Hatred for Jews and the desire to keep them from having rights, which so many Christians and Muslims continue to demand.

That is the endless message all of these protests and attacks on Jews are telling the world, but YOU keep missing the message.

What are YOU going to do, what is the solution to the endless hatred against Jews.

I really want to know.
Wow. You have really expanded this issue haven’t you?

Now Israel is going after Hamas to end antiSemitism throughout the world?

Go away. You’ve embarrassed yourself and your “cause”

I really want to know.
I can no more resolve this mess than I could resolve the issue in Northern Ireland. But that WAS resolved wasn’t it? After decades of this same kind of horror.

Maybe there’s a lesson there but we have to START with an honest assessment of how we got here.

You seem staunchly against that

Forum List

Back