🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

It means a war zone. This country will split into 3, 4 or more nations by 2100.

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.
I doubt you spout that crap when you are surrounded by minorities in the healthcare field..

This is reality. A few different cultures in Iraq or syria = cluster fuck. America is finished.

Do we currently have a few different cultures in America?

What's fascinating about these threads is that they never talk about how whites are going to lose whatever it is they're going to lose, not because anyone else is going to outperform them or out-think them or out-produce them; it always based on the fact that minorities will be out-breeding whites, that's it.

Talk about racist. Wow, right in your face.

It will take minorities a couple of generations to recover from the damage done to them by PC and identity politics, and these division pimps don't realize that.

Too bad.

What damage? The right to vote? The right to buy real estate? The right to get married to someone of another race and make kids?

Are you a division pimp? I think you are.

The best part is that when we're all the same color, the PC Police won't have anything to obsess over.

Hurry up, willya?

HOW do you figure that is going to happen? Genes don't work like coffee and cream.

145240_durrant_twins_jpgd3dc08043c2b5c6ebac7747a09aadada

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.
I doubt you spout that crap when you are surrounded by minorities in the healthcare field..

This is reality. A few different cultures in Iraq or syria = cluster fuck. America is finished.

Everyone with a job that pays a living wage. What say we increase that number?

Everyone with a job that pays a living wage. What say we increase that number?

And the far left boring programmed talking points come out again..

What does one need to make to have food, shelter and clothing?

What's fascinating about these threads is that they never talk about how whites are going to lose whatever it is they're going to lose, not because anyone else is going to outperform them or out-think them or out-produce them; it always based on the fact that minorities will be out-breeding whites, that's it.

Talk about racist. Wow, right in your face.

It will take minorities a couple of generations to recover from the damage done to them by PC and identity politics, and these division pimps don't realize that.

Too bad.

This nation will split along ethnic lines as that is human nature. The liberals are just feeding on this reality....There will most likely be black nations, white nations and asian nations.

Even the indian tribes don't work together, but stay with their own people. Anyone that thinks that the liberals have this special recipe of bringing the world together is fooling themselves.

Going to end badly.

And yes, the non-whites won't use their brains, but their pussies to take over. Then they will use the government to screw whites out of everything we built and earned....Kind of like Haiti, Zimbabwe and now south Africa.

Shit ton....

This is really going to change the complexion of politics.
No, it won't. Look at the Democrats running right now. They only capture about 30% of the white male vote.

In the 71 races they are contesting, 66 of the 71 candidates the Democrats are running (93%) are white, 56 of the 71 (79%) are male, and 53 of 71 (75%) are white males.​

Cream rises to the top.

Martin L King must be spinning in his grave with these race hustlers. But notice how now it's all dandy to DUMP on the white people

I hope they take over the Indians too. Would serve you right

Shit ton....

And....are we like Iraq and Syria?

You fail again.

Seems unlikely. The US may eventually break up, but it will mostly likely be about politics. Not race.

The best part is that when we're all the same color, the PC Police won't have anything to obsess over.

Hurry up, willya?

HOW do you figure that is going to happen? Genes don't work like coffee and cream.

Only within the next 50 years and mostly with whites.This is driven by the progressive machine that will be thrown over board with the break up. After that the united states will start breaking up by ethnic lines...Blacks rather they're 30% or 100% will stand with the blacks. Look up Haiti.

Hurry up, willya?

Only within the next 50 years and mostly with whites.This is driven by the progressive machine that will be thrown over board with the break up. After that the united states will start breaking up by ethnic lines...Blacks rather they're 30% or 100% will stand with the blacks. Look up Haiti.

I doubt the country would literally break up like that, at least I hope not.

But I'll guarantee you one thing: If there were a "black area", you wouldn't see any of the white PC Police trying to get in there.

They will clean his clock :ack-1:

Probably,

They're violent and without logical thought. This is why they fail as a civilized people.

Democrats support open borders and republicans resist supporting illegal immigrants? Who is right?

Forum List

Back