🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

Moreover, now in America not only white people, but also heterosexuals can become minority. Now we have 30 states with equal rights, 5 falling soon due to federal court precedent and 10 Stayed/Appealed/Pending It is a gay-country! That's the sad truth...

Bye bye, whitey...

Break down the numbers my friend. Something the author of your article refused to do.
Right now the "white" race is categorized in two way. Whites (which includes white hispanics) and non-Hispanic whites. White Hispanics are people that come from Latin America, but have are descendents of European immigrants. Most white hispanics identify themselves as strictly white.

If you take the "white" population that includes white hispanics than whites make up 72.4% of the population or 223,553,265 as of 2014. The current US population is 317 mil. By 2050 if could be as high as 420 mil. So for the white race to become less than 50% by 2050 the white race would literally have to decline! While it might not grow as fast as the Hispanic race it's not going to decrease.

If you want to go with non-hispanic white population, then you have 200 mil people. Under current projects the non-hispanic white population will grow more than 10 million people by that date!

Your numbers are like your politics, DEAD WRONG!

Interesting because I never claimed anything about xenophobia or any of the other garbage that you are accusing my post of containing.

There is a clear difference between now and what was occurring in the past. I linked to a few articles to back it up. Then you come in demanding that it is nothing more than xenophobia (though it has NOTHING to do with that at all) and only back your claims up with false points I never made.

Immigrants are not supposed to 'throw' their culture away - that would entirely miss the point of the 'melting pot' and certainly would not make us stronger.
Do you know what xenophobia means? Of course you don't claim you are xenophobic...I actually laughed when I read that. The difference is a figment of your imagination.
Then you should not have a problem posting a SINGLE xenophobic claim that I have made.
Everything you have said is laced with xenophobic undertones.
IOW, you cant produce a single example.

Why don't you try again.
We might as well be having this discussion:

You: I hate black people.
Me: That's racist.
You: Prove an example of me being racist.

You made an unsupported assertion about immigrants that reeked of xenophobia. Prove the assertion, or stop wasting my time. You're not even close to worth it.
Post the supported claim then.

You will not be able to do that either considering I SUPPORTED MY CLAIM.

Something that you have yet to do.

Do you know what xenophobia means? Of course you don't claim you are xenophobic...I actually laughed when I read that. The difference is a figment of your imagination.
Then you should not have a problem posting a SINGLE xenophobic claim that I have made.

Why don't you try again.

You made an unsupported assertion about immigrants that reeked of xenophobia. Prove the assertion, or stop wasting my time. You're not even close to worth it.

You did not support your claim. I'm still waiting.

Just checking in. Has Liekhota admitted that at 77% , whites are not in danger of becoming a minority in the US any time soon and thus ANOTHER thread from him is a lie?
Cracker_factory.jpg

Why don't you try again.

Post 200 has 2 sources.

Anymore lies you would like to peddle?

Why don't you try again.

Post 200 has 2 sources.

Anymore lies you would like to peddle?
An opinion post and an anecdotal story is not evidence.

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.
And?

What's fascinating about these threads is that they never talk about how whites are going to lose whatever it is they're going to lose, not because anyone else is going to outperform them or out-think them or out-produce them; it always based on the fact that minorities will be out-breeding whites, that's it.

Talk about racist. Wow, right in your face.

It will take minorities a couple of generations to recover from the damage done to them by PC and identity politics, and these division pimps don't realize that.

Too bad.

These douchebags such as lakota think political winds are all about people of color producing litters of kids.

What's fascinating about these threads is that they never talk about how whites are going to lose whatever it is they're going to lose, not because anyone else is going to outperform them or out-think them or out-produce them; it always based on the fact that minorities will be out-breeding whites, that's it.

It will take minorities a couple of generations to recover from the damage done to them by PC and identity politics, and these division pimps don't realize that.

Too bad.

These douchebags such as lakota think political winds are all about people of color producing litters of kids.

Yep. Sure beats doing what it takes to improve your own life. Just wait until demographics make stuff easier.

It won't go that way. It will take generations to undo the damage done to them by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

They're dreaming. Let 'em dream.

Too bad.

Yep. Sure beats doing what it takes to improve your own life. Just wait until demographics make stuff easier.

It won't go that way. It will take generations to undo the damage done to them by the soft bigotry of reduced expectations.

They're dreaming. Let 'em dream.

In what Lakoha is correct. Voting counts. The Democrats have already established the legitimacy of race-based governance and it's very popular with their followers. They like the idea of taking wealth and opportunity away from whites by force of government and this impulse will only grow stronger as their voting power increases and grants it more legitimacy via sheer numbers.

And for Mac 1958, this damage is not going to be undone - this is actually a one-way street. Try to remember this conversation and reflect on it in 20 years. I have no doubt in my mind that the racial polarization will be greater in 20 years than it is at present. Let history be your guide.

Forum List

Back