🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

Democrats support open borders and republicans resist supporting illegal immigrants? Who is right?
20140208_gdc296.png
so?.....a hundred are deported and a hundred come across.....so whats the point?.....

The best part is that when we're all the same color, the PC Police won't have anything to obsess over.

Hurry up, willya?

Who are the PC police?
lol.....so you could not get them identified in your other thread on this.....so you try here.....lol.....hey at least i gave you a name....

Dude....I've been asking that bitch who the PC police are for a year now. Where you been?
hey i cant be in every thread......Moon can....he does 3,000 posts a month......

The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater.

According to who?
That's one of the most solid social science findings we have. According to EVERYONE including liberal scholars. The debate is no longer about the measure, it's now moved on to what caused this and even here the hereditarians are chipping away at the radical environmental determinists.

Such as......

The best part is that when we're all the same color, the PC Police won't have anything to obsess over.

Hurry up, willya?

Who are the PC police?
lol.....so you could not get them identified in your other thread on this.....so you try here.....lol.....hey at least i gave you a name....

Dude....I've been asking that bitch who the PC police are for a year now. Where you been?
hey i cant be in every thread......Moon can....he does 3,000 posts a month......
Speed typing..

It means a war zone. This country will split into 3, 4 or more nations by 2100.

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.
I doubt you spout that crap when you are surrounded by minorities in the healthcare field..

This is reality. A few different cultures in Iraq or syria = cluster fuck. America is finished.
You wish.

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.
I doubt you spout that crap when you are surrounded by minorities in the healthcare field..

This is reality. A few different cultures in Iraq or syria = cluster fuck. America is finished.
You wish.
Someone is close to death...

Lakhota

We were the minority when we conquered you, remember?

No, you weren't. You came from a more advanced continent with your diseases and guns. We fed you. Then, you killed us and stole our land. But, even that wasn't enough. You also brought in slaves from Africa to do your labor. Don't you feel proud?

AmericasFirstWelfareCase.jpg

Long before that.

Forum List

Back