🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

tumblr_mueo0lQ0aa1r13rduo1_500.jpg
You're very I'll and very stupid.

For Christ sake - learn to spell "ill"...

Kiss my ass, you sick racist hateful bigot.

Dr. Ben Carson We The American People Are Not Each Other s Enemies

so now the racist Liekhota comes clean about not only hating kikes, but hating crackers as well.

Lakhota really seems to be gleefully looking forward to the ethnic cleansing of white Americans. What a disgusting pig.

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.
I doubt it will be any better - idiots come in all shapes, colors and forms.

Here is a question when non whites become the majority and whites the minority who will the non white majority blame all it's problems on then?

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.

True, but I believe they will be more tolerant of diversity. Diversity is measured from a white perspective.

True, but I believe it will be much more tolerant of diversity. Diversity is measured from a white perspective.
America will be a better place when sick evil trash like you are gone.

I disagree. I believe we NEED racist pieces of shit like Liekhota around to remind us of who we don't want to become.

We just need to not let them ever have any power. At least not again once we get rid of Obama.

by the way Liekhota , 77.7% of Americans identify as white alone, you have a LONG way to go to make whits as minority. Personally I don't think it will ever happen.

Democrats support open borders and republicans resist supporting illegal immigrants? Who is right?
20140208_gdc296.png

You're kidding me right?? Politicians bragging about 300 or 400 removals a year?? Most never show up for their hearings and will never be pursued. We're talking 10s of THOUSANDS a year..

I also see a step up during the Bush years.. NO step at all hardly for this admin.. Whatever program and priority Bush put on deports was STOPPED by the Obama admin... That's REALLY what your graph says..

so now the racist Liekhota comes clean about not only hating kikes, but hating crackers as well.

Lakhota really seems to be gleefully looking forward to the ethnic cleansing of white Americans. What a disgusting pig.

Most natives are racist...Along with most Hispanics and blacks. This is why this nation will break up. They sure as fuck don't want to work with us.

Think of it as us whites holding this together.

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.

"Charity of whites to live"? Damn...

Looks like we should have done a better job of wiping out the evil hateful line you descended from.

Well Lakhota , none of it matters in the long run, the earth will outlive us all, well get another comet, incurable virus, maybe all get fried from sudden burst of the sun, maybe we'll go into another ice age in 5,000 years and it will all start over again. Hope the gang problem doesnt get much worse in the mean time. Someday during the next civilization, a future anthropolgist will be pulling his hair out trying to decipher the ancient paint markings on a subway wall.

you must live in a fictional part of California.....if you even live here.....

yea i know.....Katz lives in her own world.....she is just a dried up old lady who still is in 1948....

It is to be hoped that when (NOT IF but when) the white race becomes a minority - and based on ample historical examples it will be an oppressed, reviled, hated and condemned minority like no minority ever before - the non-whites will have the decency and honesty to divest themselves of all the horrible things the white race left for them.

You know, like cars, computers, television, refrigerators, telephones, libraries, theaters, books, just to mention a few material things that the white race created in its unbridled hate and racism in order to oppress non-whites.

The white race also created what is totally unknown and incomprehensible to non-whites - again, seeing historical and geographical evidence - equality, freedom, wealth and the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

When the whites will be a minority who will protect the non-whites from themselves?

Bye bye, whitey...

If when your focus is about race, and whites ARE becoming the minority in this country, then we can FINALLY fill positions and vacant seats based on an individual's qualifications, education, and skill level.

Bye bye affirmative action.

Forum List

Back