🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

The founders laid the groundwork for a blended America.
really?.....did they include all those with suntans?....

Yes, they did. They included all religions and races.
so why were only guys like them able to vote?....

Because Liekhota is stupid. First the fake Indian claims that the founding fathers butchered and/or enslaved anyone who didn't look like them, then he claims that they actually meant for everyone to be equal.

Read a history book Liekhota

Lakhota

We were the minority when we conquered you, remember?

No, you weren't. You came from a more advanced continent with your diseases and guns. We fed you. Then, you killed us and stole our land. But, even that wasn't enough. You also brought in slaves from Africa to do your labor. Don't you feel proud?

AmericasFirstWelfareCase.jpg

There were more of you here than us,you lost Chief.

Fakehota I have a small poxed laced blanket. Are you cold?

The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater.

According to who?

Every iq test ever done. The ACT and Sat also back this up.

Do you know what your IQ is?

I do, 131.

Mine changes with virtually every test. Leading me to believe that they're not terribly reliable indicators of intelligence.

The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater.

According to who?

I do, 131.

Mine changes with virtually every test. Leading me to believe that they're not terribly reliable indicators of intelligence.

Well all I can say is that my little red helmet fits well ;)

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.
What? The Spaniards conquered Mexico and South America. The British conquered North America, eventually, and then conquered themselves.

According to who?

I do, 131.

It may vary slightly, but I doubt by much. The inescapable fact is that as a group blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites.

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.

Man everyone and their mother that isn't caucasian better get started screwing their brains out, stop aborting and start pumping out large families.

Guno tries these threads all the time. Start screwing today so you can make this come true :lol:

People QuickFactsUSA
Population, 2013 estimate316,128,839
Population, 2010 (April 1) estimates base308,747,716
Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 20132.4%
Population, 2010308,745,538
Persons under 5 years, percent, 20136.3%
Persons under 18 years, percent, 201323.3%
Persons 65 years and over, percent, 201314.1%
Female persons, percent, 2013

:)
50.8%
White alone, percent, 2013 (a)77.7%
Black or African American alone, percent, 2013 (a)13.2%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2013 (a)1.2%
Asian alone, percent, 2013 (a)5.3%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2013 (a)0.2%
Two or More Races, percent, 20132.4%
Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2013 (b)17.1%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 201362.6%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to who?

I do, 131.

It may vary slightly, but I doubt by much. The inescapable fact is that as a group blacks score lower on IQ tests than whites.

I've seen as much as a 30 point spread on my tests. On a scale that's supposed to have a mean of 100. That's the kind of margin of error only acceptable in horse shoes and hand grenades.

And I'm will waiting for anyone to back up the 'blacks have an average 85 IQ'. Usually when I ask, I'm given some alliterative flourish like 'inescapable'. But no actual evidence.

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.
What? The Spaniards conquered Mexico and South America. The British conquered North America, eventually, and then conquered themselves.

If we learned anything from Trayon Martin its that there are white Latinos.

Most people already knew that.

well, the spaniards who conquered south america were white.

The PC Police will slice us up into as many little groups as it takes.

Divide and conquer, an old but effective trick.

Exactly. Not uneducated tribal people, whatever that means.

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.

You sound like a member of the KKK.

Reverse the skin color and it sounds like white supremacy talk to me.

Evil to the core. That's what it is.

Exactly. Not uneducated tribal people, whatever that means.

Well, according to the racist Asclepias that refers to white people.

Forum List

Back