🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.
What? The Spaniards conquered Mexico and South America. The British conquered North America, eventually, and then conquered themselves.

If we learned anything from Trayon Martin its that there are white Latinos.

The PC Police will slice us up into as many little groups as it takes.

Divide and conquer, an old but effective trick.

Exactly Mac1958 but the Census Bureau is heavily involved in driving this. Hispanic is defined by language. Yet the CB and the left wing media are intent on changing the definition to turn Hispanic into a racial minority.

The old "it's not abortion its a woman's right to choose/pro choice" or "it's not global warming anymore/ make it climate change" game where they concoct a new term to fit their fairy tales.

Hispanics are an uneducated tribal people who are already fighting with blacks over resources. It's no use to wonder what it will be like when whites are a minority. It only took a few hundred whites to conquer mexico and south america as it was and that hundreds of years ago. As long as hispanics depend on the charity of whites to live there's nothing to worry about.
What? The Spaniards conquered Mexico and South America. The British conquered North America, eventually, and then conquered themselves.

If we learned anything from Trayon Martin its that there are white Latinos.
We also learned a few years ago from Democrat Senator Robert Byrd that there are "White Niqqers".

Lakota manages to lure the racists into showing their true colors - AGAIN.

Man, how many times are you idiots gonna fall for it?

Bye bye, whitey...

Bye Bye USA.

It was a good run

The Census Bureau and those that "interpret" the statistics are removing Hispanics from the Caucasian or White category.

That's how they are able to skewer the results.

Typical left wing move. To make their fairy tales believable. What a freaking joke.

The obvious problem with that reasoning is that the standards you're lamenting about existed under democrat or republican alike. There doesn't appear to be any particular political bias.

Bye bye, whitey...

Bye Bye USA.

It was a good run

The Census Bureau and those that "interpret" the statistics are removing Hispanics from the Caucasian or White category.

That's how they are able to skewer the results.

Typical left wing move. To make their fairy tales believable. What a freaking joke.

The obvious problem with that reasoning is that the standards you're lamenting about existed under democrat or republican alike. There doesn't appear to be any particular political bias.

Surely you jest. It's all about politics, demographics and voter base. Millions of dollars are spent every two years in the election cycles appealing to various ethnic and racial groups.

Bipartisan slag. :)

Last edited:
n-POLICE-large570.jpg

Young Black Men 21 Times Likelier To Be Shot Dead By Police Than Whites

Why is that?

How come the only defense so many racists can muster is to call others racist?

It helps to draw them out. All one has to do is listen/read carefully...

You don't even have to read carefully. The racism just comes exploding off the page. And when called on it, they try to act like they are being victimized. It's amazing do they really not understand how easy it is to spot REAL racism?

I doubt it will be any better - idiots come in all shapes, colors and forms.
True, but I believe they will be more tolerant of diversity. Diversity is measured from a white perspective.
I don't know, I didn't fit with the black kids any more than I fit in with the white kids when I first came to America - I was a fn foreigner to most of them, regardless their color.

I doubt it will be any better - idiots come in all shapes, colors and forms.
True, but I believe they will be more tolerant of diversity. Diversity is measured from a white perspective.
I don't know, I didn't fit with the black kids any more than I fit in with the white kids when I first came to America - I was a fn foreigner to most of them, regardless their color.

May I ask what your race/ethnicity is?

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.

It means the Race Card will officially expire. Cries of American a Racism and Oppression will be scoffed; and rightly so. This should also put the lid on Affirmative Action; unless the race hustling NAACP and La Raza want to continue the program for whites now that whites will be the minority??? Naw... It feels too good sticking it to whitey.

Forum List

Back