🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Americans Are Becoming The Minority. Here's What That Means

It means a war zone. This country will split into 3, 4 or more nations by 2100.

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.

Seems unlikely. The US may eventually break up, but it will mostly likely be about politics. Not race.

The race issue needs to stew some more in the pressure cooker of American politics. Right now Obama is suing some "too white" rich municipalities for not having enough diversity. They sued some banks for being too successful in not having enough mortgage losses because they marketed only high end mortgages to well qualified buyers and there weren't enough black people in the loan portfolio so the bank hand to pay a penalty. This race-focused effort will continue in order to prevent whites from escaping the undertow. Once whites can no longer escape black and Hispanic social dysfunction, that's when the racial angst will really kick in. Whites won't sacrifice their own kids and their own well being. Look at how so many stretch themselves to the limit to buy houses in low minority neighborhoods because they want their kids to get a good education.

The race issue needs to stew some more in the pressure cooker of American politics.

Nah. I've heard some whites rumble about race wars for about a generation now. And its been going on long before that. And if they were gonna do it, they would have when they had the numbers. The longer this goes on, the smaller a minority white people are going to be. And the fewer of them are going to be willing to start killing black, asian and latino folks 'for the purity of the white race'.

Much like the secessionist movement, you've got a lot of chickenshits who want someone else to bleed for their revolution. Almost never the chickenshit themselves.

The best part is that when we're all the same color, the PC Police won't have anything to obsess over.

Hurry up, willya?

HOW do you figure that is going to happen? Genes don't work like coffee and cream.

145240_durrant_twins_jpgd3dc08043c2b5c6ebac7747a09aadada

Only within the next 50 years and mostly with whites.This is driven by the progressive machine that will be thrown over board with the break up. After that the united states will start breaking up by ethnic lines...Blacks rather they're 30% or 100% will stand with the blacks. Look up Haiti.

I doubt the country would literally break up like that, at least I hope not.

But I'll guarantee you one thing: If there were a "black area", you wouldn't see any of the white PC Police trying to get in there.

That is the end game. With race you get cultural/racial stratification, it doesn't matter the politics. When you have a monoracial culture then inequality isn't visible by immediate cues. The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater. Mix white and black together in any kind of society, under any kind of political belief system, and you're always going to find blacks dominating the bottom. This now sets up a dynamic where blacks start calling for equal outcomes.

Why go through a revolution and then carry the seeds of destruction into your new society and watch the very same dynamics play out again?

The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater.

According to who?

The mean IQ of whites is 100, so there will always be successful people and those who struggle. Blacks have a mean IQ of 85. This means only about 1 in 6 have an IQ of 100 or greater.

According to who?

Every iq test ever done. The ACT and Sat also back this up.

Given that neither the ACT or the SAT measure IQ.....I think you may be a bit misinformed.

According to who?
That's one of the most solid social science findings we have. According to EVERYONE including liberal scholars. The debate is no longer about the measure, it's now moved on to what caused this and even here the hereditarians are chipping away at the radical environmental determinists.

According to who?

Every iq test ever done. The ACT and Sat also back this up.

Given that neither the ACT or the SAT measure IQ.....I think you may be a bit misinformed.
The both strongly correlate with validated IQ.

According to who?
Here's one source that you should trust, the Brooking's Institution. They try to put the very most favorable slant on this, being liberals, but they can't deny the reality so they try to guess as why it occurs.

Democrats support open borders and republicans resist supporting illegal immigrants? Who is right?
20140208_gdc296.png

Amazing what you can do when you change the definition of removal, huh?

If you looked at the data you'd know differently:

This book-cooking was reported last year too. As the president said, one way that DHS pumps its numbers is to count those caught at the border and returned quickly. I don't have a problem with that, if these aliens are actually processed as a removal, and as long as the agency provides a breakdown of the numbers so that anyone can see the various types of enforcement that are being counted. But DHS and ICE public affairs personnel do not make that available; nor do they provide any breakdown of how the aliens were identified (e.g. Secure Communities vs. worksite – oh wait, I forgot, there are no more worksite operations), or which type of removal tool was used, i.e. expedited removal, voluntary departure or return, stipulated removal, etc. (See my colleague W.D. Reasoner's "Deportation Basics: How Immigration Enforcement Works (or Doesn’t) in Real Life".)

What I do have a problem with is the implication from Morton that this very modest increase in removals is somehow the result of tough enforcement in the interior of the country, or that ICE is making "progress".

Statistics on ICE arrests tell a different story. According to the annual report from the Office of Immigration Statistics, ICE is arresting far fewer people in the interior than ever before. The latest statistics shows that in 2010, ICE located fewer than half the number of deportable aliens in 2010 than they did in 2006 (517,000, down from 1.2 million).

Arrest numbers also have been dropping for quite some time. In 2006, the combined efforts of the Investigations and the Detention and Removal divisions resulted in 117,000 alien arrests, which dropped to 68,000 in 2008 and down to 54,000 in 2010. This is "progress" only if you are not in favor of immigration law enforcement. Not only has ICE shifted its focus nearly exclusively to removing illegal aliens who commit other crimes, it has reduced the overall level of enforcement within the country, where the 11 million illegal aliens are living and working and affecting the well-being of American communities.​

n-AMERICA-BY-THE-NUMBERS-large570.jpg

The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end. But it's not something the country should fear, according to award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa.

In her new TV series "America by the Numbers," Hinojosa, a Mexican-born anchor and executive producer of "Latino USA" on NPR, delves into the data behind the major demographic shift that Census Bureau projections have said will make whites a minority by 2043.

Census projections released in December 2012 say the country's non-Hispanic population will peak at 200 million in 2024, while the multiracial population is projected to more than triple by 2060.

Much More: Why Maria Hinojosa Is Less Afraid Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change

America is truly a melting pot. Democrats embrace that; Republicans resist the inevitable.
yOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A RACIST SHITTING BULL

It means a war zone. This country will split into 3, 4 or more nations by 2100.

There's no effin way this sucker is going to stick together. The hispanics are already chasing the blacks out of portions of Califorina.
i think Mexicans are "chasing" more than just blacks out....

Forum List

Back