White Christians Are Now a Minority—But They're Getting More Isolated and Less Tolerant

`
`

Polls, no matter how supposedly bias-free or empirical they appear, are nothing more than weather vanes at a given time. Granted, take enough of these readings in a given space and time and you build up predictable patterns. To be honest, I see Calvinism, in extremis, as being being the guiding force behind most of the Evangelical, Baptist and Fundamentalist sects. This kind of combination spawns moral self-righteousness to a very dangerous level. That's my opinion at least.
No one is more self righteous than an atheist.

And homosexuals are usually atheists because otherwise they'd have to deal with what's in store for them in The End.

`
`

Polls, no matter how supposedly bias-free or empirical they appear, are nothing more than weather vanes at a given time. Granted, take enough of these readings in a given space and time and you build up predictable patterns. To be honest, I see Calvinism, in extremis, as being being the guiding force behind most of the Evangelical, Baptist and Fundamentalist sects. This kind of combination spawns moral self-righteousness to a very dangerous level. That's my opinion at least.

And homosexuals are usually atheists because otherwise they'd have to deal with what's in store for them in The End.
When you make stuff up, speak it as true without even checking, that is called a "lie". and thus, you are a "liar".

When you make stuff up, speak it as true without even checking, that is called a "lie". and thus, you are a "liar".

Calling me a "liar" won't do anything for you on Judgement Day, sonny boy. The Bible, the Koran, Tao, and the Bhagavad Gita are all very clear about what happens to perverts....if I were you I'd haul ass into a church or temple and try to get a reprieve.

Last edited:
One of the really crazy things about the Democratic Party's hatred for Christians is their total imbalance when they call the victims of Islamic terrorism, hate, violence and oppression "islamophobic" . It revels that the Left is not principled and that they are really just bigots.
You know, you make yourself sound pretty dumb by having to reduce the world to these monolithic, hamhanded terms.
lol lame retort.... and proof that I am correct
It's not a retort. It's an observation that speaking in the terms you use makes you sound stupid. i would say the same to anyone who speaks similarly of "the entire right". If you want to instantly undermine your own credibility and be laughed out of any serious company, then carry on as you are...

So you are saying that you cannot see the imbalance between how Democrats treat Christians compared to how they defend Muslims? Wow, that is really amazing. Christians are harmless compared to Muslims. Left Wingers relentlessly paint mainstream people with broad brush every day in the Press and in Entertainment, but they sure do whine loud when they get a taste of their own medicine LOL

Calling me a "liar" won't do anything for you on Judgement Day, sonny boy. The Bible, the Koran, Tao, and the Bhagavad Gita are all very clear about what happens to perverts....if I were you I'll haul ass into a church or temple and try to get a reprieve.
"Calling me a "liar" won't do anything for you on Judgement Day, sonny boy. "'

It won't have much bearing on what Zeus thinks of unicorns., either. Spare me your goofy voodoo, Shaman.

One of the really crazy things about the Democratic Party's hatred for Christians is their total imbalance when they call the victims of Islamic terrorism, hate, violence and oppression "islamophobic" . It revels that the Left is not principled and that they are really just bigots.
You know, you make yourself sound pretty dumb by having to reduce the world to these monolithic, hamhanded terms.
lol lame retort.... and proof that I am correct
It's not a retort. It's an observation that speaking in the terms you use makes you sound stupid. i would say the same to anyone who speaks similarly of "the entire right". If you want to instantly undermine your own credibility and be laughed out of any serious company, then carry on as you are...

So you are saying that you cannot see the imbalance between how Democrats treat Christians compared to how they defend Muslims? Wow, that is really amazing. Christians are harmless compared to Muslims. Left Wingers relentlessly paint mainstream people with broad brush every day in the Press and in Entertainment, but they sure do whine loud when they get a taste of their own medicine LOL
"So you are saying that you cannot see the imbalance between how Democrats treat Christians compared to how they defend Muslims? "

Oh, I notice, but that has no bearing on the fact that you say things that sound very, very stupid. The world cannot be separated into two boxes, for your convenience. Believe me, i am not the liberal you are looking for.

'

It won't have much bearing on what Zeus thinks of unicorns., either. Spare me your goofy voodoo, Shaman.

Aw.....looks like "fort fun" got into some ditch weed and is playing disjointed word games. Maybe you should look outside....see the black sedan down the block?....they may come knocking any minute...better flush that shit and burn some incense.

'

Aw.....looks like "fort fun" got into some ditch weed and is playing disjointed word games. Maybe you should look outside....see the black sedan down the block?....they may come knocking any minute...better flush that shit and burn some incense.
I thought I made it clear that I am not concerned with your goofy fantasies. Now, run along and eat your wafers or handle your snakes or whatever it is you do to ensure a successful hunt, with doctor.

I thought I made it clear that I am not concerned with your goofy fantasies. Now, run along and eat your wafers or handle your snakes or whatever it is you do to ensure a successful hunt, with doctor.

If somebody is gonna run along it's you, homo.....and be thankful we're as "tolerant" as we are as much as you disgust us with your dime store comebacks.

If somebody is gonna run along it's you, homo.....and be thankful we're as "tolerant" as we are as much as you disgust us with your dime store comebacks.
Nah, I don't have to go anywhere. Only religious goofballs like you have to cower in fear of fantasies. You won't bother me. You'll just continue to walk sheepishly through life, knowing that the internet is the only pace you can peddle your idiotic voodoo, frustrated that you have to act normal the rest of the time.

Nah, I don't have to go anywhere. Only religious goofballs like you have to cower in fear of fantasies. You won't bother me. You'll just continue to walk sheepishly through life, knowing that the internet is the only pace you can peddle your idiotic voodoo, frustrated that you have to act normal the rest of the time.

AIDS: nature's way of saying something is wrong.

AIDS: nature's way of saying something is wrong.
meth: nature's way of saying something is wrong with american rednecks

meth: nature's way of saying something is wrong with american rednecks

no-thanks-aids-is-for-queers.jpg

What you're selling is a false caricature of Christians, not a real Christian.The false image you have in mind is the one that fake media created for you.
`
`

Our versions of "reality" are very dissimilar. What is considered a "real christian" is rather subjective, don't you think?

Your entire posting is predicated on your own extremely narrow understanding based upon nothing but your subjective feelings.

Were you to examine actual Christian beliefs, you would find they range from highly tolerant and supportive to highly intolerant. Instead of understanding that there is a continuum of beliefs as would a liberal capable of seeing shades of grey, all you do is characterize all as evil as would an authoritarian leftist.

Were you to apply any thought to other religions, you would find that Christianity is hardly the worst when it comes to homosexuality. The average Christian might not want you to get married in their Church, but doesn't want to see you discriminated against in terms of jobs or schooling. The average Muslim wants you jailed or killed.

Why not concentrate your wrath on those most inimical to gay people instead of jousting at windmills with your hatred of Christians? It's like getting all worked up over a tabby cat that just peed in your petunias while ignoring the saber toothed tiger with a child in its jaws.
This leftist ideology isn't based on facts but on a rewriting of history.
Islam is in control of the left, mostly because they have similar beliefs as communists.
They both believe that freedom is a threat
They both hate Christians
They both believe in forcing their will on us like fascists do.

It all acts as little more than a conditioned response.

When they hate on Christians, they receive props from their little peeps for doing so.

Were they dare to suggest that Islam be judged according to the same measure, they are called nasty names.

What you're selling is a false caricature of Christians, not a real Christian.The false image you have in mind is the one that fake media created for you.
`
`

Our versions of "reality" are very dissimilar. What is considered a "real christian" is rather subjective, don't you think?

Your entire posting is predicated on your own extremely narrow understanding based upon nothing but your subjective feelings.

Were you to examine actual Christian beliefs, you would find they range from highly tolerant and supportive to highly intolerant. Instead of understanding that there is a continuum of beliefs as would a liberal capable of seeing shades of grey, all you do is characterize all as evil as would an authoritarian leftist.

Were you to apply any thought to other religions, you would find that Christianity is hardly the worst when it comes to homosexuality. The average Christian might not want you to get married in their Church, but doesn't want to see you discriminated against in terms of jobs or schooling. The average Muslim wants you jailed or killed.

Why not concentrate your wrath on those most inimical to gay people instead of jousting at windmills with your hatred of Christians? It's like getting all worked up over a tabby cat that just peed in your petunias while ignoring the saber toothed tiger with a child in its jaws.
Islam is in control of the left, mostly because they have similar beliefs as communists.

When they hate on Christians, they receive props from their little peeps for doing so.

Were they dare to suggest that Islam be judged according to the same measure, they are called nasty names.
They only have one (1) favored pet constituent religion at a time.

`
Religious homophobia is driving away young people, but evangelical leaders double down on anti-LGBT bigotry

Last week, the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) put out a new report on religion in America that measured a truly remarkable shift: For the first time, almost certainly in the country’s history, people who identify as white Christians are a minority of Americans. Four out of every five Americans were self-described white Christians in 1976, but now that group only constitutes 43 percent of the U.S. population.

There are a lot of reasons for this shift, study author Robert P. Jones, who heads PRRI and is the author of “The End of White Christian America,” explained to Salon in an interview. To a large extent, Jones said, it’s the trend of “young, white people leaving Christian churches that is driving up the number of religiously unaffiliated Americans.”

This reflects, he added, “a culture clash between particularly conservative white churches and denominations and younger Americans” over issues like science, particularly climate change and evolution, and especially the rights of LGBT people.
- Source
`
Mind you, Christianity still comprises 70% of our total population but that includes blacks, Latinos, Asians and the rest. In what I see as my white generation (I'm 33), many people are still into spirituality but have totally abandon the mainstream faiths. My own beliefs are rather eclectic. If social forums are any indication, some of the most vocal Christians appear also to be the cruelest. Scary stuff.
`
The problem is that god gave us law not religion. Not being a certain religion means nothing if you have spirituality.

Last edited:
`
`

They only have one (1) favored pet constituent religion at a time.
Nope. Democrats can go into a black church and roll in the isles with the best of them.
Democrats practice identity politics.
They support blacks because they're black.
They support Hispanics because they're brown.
They support illegals because they misinformed and help them take control of entire states changing the demographics entirely.
Democrats support Muslims because they aren't white. They even elect Muslims as well as let them into their inner circles.

In 2010 whites will be a tiny minority - 3% of humanity.
Only very naive folks believe they do not get eliminated by other races as revenge for former 'humiliations'.

`
`

Bush gave Democrats someone to hate.
Now Trump is the target for all of their hate and violence.

If Democrats didn't have someone to bellyache about they'd be at each other's throats.
Sort of like Muslims.

Israel is Islam's Trump.

`
`

homosexual.jpg

Forum List

Back