🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White couple gives birth to black baby, Wife blames husbands coffee drinking

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...
Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.
Absolutely. Racial features are clear indicators of ones belongingness to their tribe. And like it or not humans are instinctively tribal. All the Cucksplaining in the world will never change that...

RDecp.jpg

Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.
Amen to this. The child will also wonder why their biological parents are not in the picture.

God bless you and those who are still waiting on answers to their questions always!!!

Holly

Absolutely. Racial features are clear indicators of ones belongingness to their tribe. And like it or not humans are instinctively tribal. All the Cucksplaining in the world will never change that...

It’s funny that the unevolved who still run and hide in their cave whenever they are faced with something truly terrifying like a person who looks the slightest bit superficially different, try to insist that everyone must be a grunting coward like they are.

It’s funny that the unevolved who still run and hide in their cave whenever they are faced with something truly terrifying like a person who looks the slightest bit superficially different, try to insist that everyone must be a grunting coward like they are.
You argue like a bitch. Seriously. Only women and Cucks try to use limp wristed “shaming” tactics to persuade opposition. Real men use facts, and force. Now go change your tampon....

You argue like a bitch. ....

It’s not an argument, it’s an observation. Hit too close to home? I hope I haven’t triggered you, little snowflake.

It’s not an argument, it’s an observation. Hit too close to home? I hope I haven’t triggered you, little snowflake.
Beacuase you don’t have an argument, but just like a bitch you can’t help but pander for attention by running your mouth, and saying what amounts to jack shit.
And no... It’s not an observation. And yes. I put it close to home. Right in your living room.

Last edited:

Beacuase you don’t have an argument, but just like a bitch you can’t help but pander for attention by running your mouth, and saying what amounts to jack shit.
And no... It’s not an observation. And yes. I put it close to home. Right in your living room.

I’m sure that seemed dramatic while you were typing, but your irrational gibberish means nothing. Wipe off your chin and calm down.

Now, as I was saying, those few sad pathetic characters who still fall into a screaming hysteria over something like superficial differences in appearance are really no better than mindless animals slithering in the mud. It’s really embarrassing that such weak and cowardly fools still exist among us, but maturity doesn’t always come at an equal pace for everyone. Pity those poor pathetic creatures.

I’m sure that seemed dramatic while you were typing, but your irrational gibberish means nothing. Wipe off your chin and calm down.

Now, as I was saying, those few sad pathetic characters who still fall into a screaming hysteria over something like superficial differences in appearance are really no better than mindless animals slithering in the mud. It’s really embarrassing that such weak and cowardly fools still exist among us, but maturity doesn’t always come at an equal pace for everyone. Pity those poor pathetic creatures.
More effeminate cucksplainin’, and “shaming” tactics brought to the board by its resident Sperg. You bore us little girl. Go play with your dolls. Grown ups are talkin’.

As I have been saying, it’s a real shame that some suppose it adults I really so we can fearful of the most ridiculous things. As relates to the topic of the thread, certainly any parent knows that the love for your children is unconditional and certainly infinitely greater than any ridiculous thing like the color of one’s skin. I have to believe that adoptive parents love their children no less than biological ones, and it is downright he really could’ve people to provide a home for babies and children who otherwise might not have one. That, rather than any racial nonsense or psychological problems with weakness and fear, should be the focus here.

As I have been saying, it’s a real shame that some suppose it adults I really so we can fearful of the most ridiculous things. As relates to the topic of the thread, certainly any parent knows that the love for your children is unconditional and certainly infinitely greater than any ridiculous thing like the color of one’s skin. I have to believe that adoptive parents love their children no less than biological ones, and it is downright he really could’ve people to provide a home for babies and children who otherwise might not have one. That, rather than any racial nonsense or psychological problems with weakness and fear, should be the focus here.
Do you English... Teacher?

Sure, do you need help with something?

Sure, do you need help with something?
Yeah... interpreting that garbled shit you Sperged out... you know... The inane ramblings you originally posted, as preserved in my quote box. You know? The shit you went back and changed when I called you out... (And it’s still fucked up). That shit, you fucking retard... That fact that you’re allowed to masquerade as an educator should be a criminal fucking offense...

All I know is coffee doesn't influence the race of a newborn. The wife needs to find a better story to tell.

Forum List

Back