🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White couple gives birth to black baby, Wife blames husbands coffee drinking

As I have been saying, it’s a real shame that some suppose it adults I really so we can fearful of the most ridiculous things. As relates to the topic of the thread, certainly any parent knows that the love for your children is unconditional and certainly infinitely greater than any ridiculous thing like the color of one’s skin. I have to believe that adoptive parents love their children no less than biological ones, and it is downright he really could’ve people to provide a home for babies and children who otherwise might not have one. That, rather than any racial nonsense or psychological problems with weakness and fear, should be the focus here.
Do you English... Teacher?

Sure, do you need help with something?
Yeah... interpreting that garbled shit you Sperged out... you know... The inane ramblings you originally posted, as preserved in my quote box. You know? The shit you went back and changed when I called you out... (And it’s still fucked up). That shit, you fucking retard... That fact that you’re allowed to masquerade as an educator should be a criminal fucking offense...

You seem upset, precious. Do you need some time in your safe place? Maybe just go have yourself a good cry and let it all out.

Racists sure are sensitive these days.

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...
Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.

Most adopted kids wonder about their biological parents.

And you are absolutely wrong. "loving" is EXACTLY the point. I raised a step-daughter. She knew I was not her biological father. But I am still her Dad. She is 23 and about to graduate from college.

As I have been saying, it’s a real shame that some suppose it adults I really so we can fearful of the most ridiculous things. As relates to the topic of the thread, certainly any parent knows that the love for your children is unconditional and certainly infinitely greater than any ridiculous thing like the color of one’s skin. I have to believe that adoptive parents love their children no less than biological ones, and it is downright he really could’ve people to provide a home for babies and children who otherwise might not have one. That, rather than any racial nonsense or psychological problems with weakness and fear, should be the focus here.
Do you English... Teacher?

Sure, do you need help with something?
Yeah... interpreting that garbled shit you Sperged out... you know... The inane ramblings you originally posted, as preserved in my quote box. You know? The shit you went back and changed when I called you out... (And it’s still fucked up). That shit, you fucking retard... That fact that you’re allowed to masquerade as an educator should be a criminal fucking offense...

You seem upset, precious. Do you need some time in your safe place? Maybe just go have yourself a good cry and let it all out.

Racists sure are sensitive these days.
Not just a girl... A 12 year old girl... Wow, you’re a fucking joke... Oh... And nice appeal to the feels a few posts back. THAT was precious. Run along now. No need to embarrass yourself further...

Boy, is that kid ever gonna be confused growing up.

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...

343AC2D400000578-3595076-image-m-50_1463501065031.jpg

It’s obviously the “loving” part that counts.

How ridiculous that even the most vile, cowardly racist could fail to see that.

And you are absolutely wrong. "loving" is EXACTLY the point. I raised a step-daughter. She knew I was not her biological father. But I am still her Dad. She is 23 and about to graduate from college.
With regard to this specific issue, coffee drinking produces black child, I'm not sure loving is the point. To quote Tina Turner, "what's love got to do with it?".

With regard to this specific issue, coffee drinking produces black child, I'm not sure loving is the point. To quote Tina Turner, "what's love got to do with it?".

“ what’s coffee got to do with it?” Doesn’t have the same snap to it.

“ what’s coffee got to do with it?” Doesn’t have the same snap to it.

"A lot can happen over coffee"

"Good to the last drop"

"Fill your rim to the brim"

"The best part of wakin’ up … is Folgers in your cup"

I mean honestly! what ignorance to blame the coffee!

she can not be serious, can she?:laugh:

Forum List

Back