🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White couple gives birth to black baby, Wife blames husbands coffee drinking

The topic is a wife lying about the baby she just had. It is also responses to your comment about the future of the baby. And your ridiculous idea that being loved by adoptive parents is not as important a factor as being different from your adopted parents will be.

The woman didnt necessarily lie.

A lot of the genes that give us the 'African' look are recessive. One could have a few hidden black folk in your geneology and never know it till one day, your wife is giving YOu dirty looks cause she knows she didnt do anything so it must be YOUR fault, lol.

But all children are a blessing from God, so it is not a thing for fault finding anyway, lol.

Yeahh...no. :abgg2q.jpg:
Im sticking with miracle birth. I always believe the woman. Tards say we must.

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...
Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.
Absolutely. Racial features are clear indicators of ones belongingness to their tribe. And like it or not humans are instinctively tribal. All the Cucksplaining in the world will never change that...

It’s funny that the unevolved who still run and hide in their cave whenever they are faced with something truly terrifying like a person who looks the slightest bit superficially different, try to insist that everyone must be a grunting coward like they are.
You argue like a bitch. Seriously. Only women and Cucks try to use limp wristed “shaming” tactics to persuade opposition. Real men use facts, and force. Now go change your tampon....

Interesting observation. I'm a woman--I hope this is obvious but these days you never know--and I hate the modern "shaming" technique. Yet some things are objectively shameful. Having your fully developed baby killed in your womb over two days because you decided you don't want him or her is so worthy of shame I can't think of much of anything more shameful, to be honest. In order to do this, as a mother, you have to suppress not only your moral compass but so many instincts and biology I can't even imagine how you do it.

So I generally agree with you but there are times shame seems prudent and right.

Yeah. Having loving parents can really mess a kid up...
Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.
Absolutely. Racial features are clear indicators of ones belongingness to their tribe. And like it or not humans are instinctively tribal. All the Cucksplaining in the world will never change that...

It’s funny that the unevolved who still run and hide in their cave whenever they are faced with something truly terrifying like a person who looks the slightest bit superficially different, try to insist that everyone must be a grunting coward like they are.
You argue like a bitch. Seriously. Only women and Cucks try to use limp wristed “shaming” tactics to persuade opposition. Real men use facts, and force. Now go change your tampon....

Interesting observation. I'm a woman--I hope this is obvious but these days you never know--and I hate the modern "shaming" technique. Yet some things are objectively shameful. Having your fully developed baby killed in your womb over two days because you decided you don't want him or her is so worthy of shame I can't think of much of anything more shameful, to be honest. In order to do this, as a mother, you have to suppress not only your moral compass but so many instincts and biology I can't even imagine how you do it.

So I generally agree with you but there are times shame seems prudent and right.
While in the example you put forth; I agree shame is warranted. However as a man the more important thing is to hold the given party responsible. Wether they are ashamed of themselves or not. Currently, this lowliest brand of murderers is protected by law. So that is the fight, that must be fought.

But all children are a blessing from God, so it is not a thing for fault finding anyway, lol.

Umm, yes, it happens.

I knew a 'black' man whose skin was as light as mine, both of his parents were black and never cheated. He often passed as white.

ASnd how about twins born with one white and one black?

These Twins Will Make You Rethink Race

Amanda, who works as a home-care aide, calls Millie and Marcia her “one in a million” miracle. But it’s not that rare that a biracial couple would have fraternal twins who each look more like one parent than the other, says statistical geneticist Alicia Martin.

Fraternal twins account for about one in 100 births. When a biracial couple has fraternal twins, the traits that emerge in each child depend on numerous variables, including “where the parents’ ancestors are from and complex pigment genetics,” says Martin, a postdoctoral research fellow at the Broad Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

And research on skin color is further complicated by a history of “study biases that mean we know more about what makes lighter skin light than what makes darker skin dark,” she says.

In genetic terms, skin color “is not a binary trait” with only two possibilities, Martin notes. “It’s a quantitative trait, and everyone has some gradient on this spectrum.”

Historically, when humans have drawn lines of identity—separating Us from Them—they’ve often relied on skin color as a proxy for race. But the 21st-century understanding of human genetics tells us that the whole idea of race is a human invention.

Modern science confirms “that the visible differences between peoples are accidents of history”—the result of mutations, migrations, natural selection, the isolation of some populations, and interbreeding among others, writes science journalist Elizabeth Kolbert. They are not racial differences because the very concept of race—to quote DNA-sequencing pioneer Craig Venter—“has no genetic or scientific basis.”​

It isnt as simple as black vrs white.

image white dark skinned twins - Google Search

Umm, yes, it happens.

I knew a 'black' man whose skin was as light as mine, both of his parents were black and never cheated. He often passed as white.

ASnd how about twins born with one white and one black?

These Twins Will Make You Rethink Race

Amanda, who works as a home-care aide, calls Millie and Marcia her “one in a million” miracle. But it’s not that rare that a biracial couple would have fraternal twins who each look more like one parent than the other, says statistical geneticist Alicia Martin.

Fraternal twins account for about one in 100 births. When a biracial couple has fraternal twins, the traits that emerge in each child depend on numerous variables, including “where the parents’ ancestors are from and complex pigment genetics,” says Martin, a postdoctoral research fellow at the Broad Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

And research on skin color is further complicated by a history of “study biases that mean we know more about what makes lighter skin light than what makes darker skin dark,” she says.

In genetic terms, skin color “is not a binary trait” with only two possibilities, Martin notes. “It’s a quantitative trait, and everyone has some gradient on this spectrum.”

Historically, when humans have drawn lines of identity—separating Us from Them—they’ve often relied on skin color as a proxy for race. But the 21st-century understanding of human genetics tells us that the whole idea of race is a human invention.

Modern science confirms “that the visible differences between peoples are accidents of history”—the result of mutations, migrations, natural selection, the isolation of some populations, and interbreeding among others, writes science journalist Elizabeth Kolbert. They are not racial differences because the very concept of race—to quote DNA-sequencing pioneer Craig Venter—“has no genetic or scientific basis.”​

It isnt as simple as black vrs white.

image white dark skinned twins - Google Search

To clarify, yes, I believe it's possible, but not in my family tree. ;)

IU think I have some black in my ancestry, but it doesnt matter.

If I had a child/grandchild and they had African features of any kind, I would still love them as much as any of my other kids. I used to not think so, but I know now I wold.

IU think I have some black in my ancestry, but it doesnt matter.

If I had a child/grandchild and they had African features of any kind, I would still love them as much as any of my other kids. I used to not think so, but I know now I wold.

If I did, it would be what it is, but I know I don't.

hmmmm, that might 'splain why i'm rhythm section in bands.......hold my calls while i ring up more mowtown
~S~
I'll get right on that just after I finish calling SWAT on your dumb ass.

lol, just kidding obviously.

Forum List

Back