🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White couple gives birth to black baby, Wife blames husbands coffee drinking

Excellent point, and I raised 2 stepdaughters, and they see me as dad too. But it still ISN'T THE TOPIC, as I just commented to Unkotare. See my previous post,

Last edited by a moderator:
Most adopted kids wonder about their biological parents.

And you are absolutely wrong. "loving" is EXACTLY the point. I raised a step-daughter. She knew I was not her biological father. But I am still her Dad. She is 23 and about to graduate from college.
Excellent point, and I raised 2 stepdaughters, and they see me as dad too. But it still ISN'T THE TOPIC, as I just commented to Unkotare. See my previous post,

Exactly,

the topic of this thread is the wife, who is a liar.

coffee my eye!

More adoption should be encouraged in concert with efforts to reduce abortions. Race should not be a factor.

Darwin taught that it did. The left worships Darwin.
I've never seen Darwin claim coffee effects the race of a child. Are you sure about that?
He pretty much believed that. At least for a time he believed cutting off 5he tail of a dinosaur would lead to offspring with short tails.
That was SCIENCE in his day.

You sure you're not thinking of Lysenko?

Lysenkoism - Wikipedia
I'm sure I know what I'm talking about

What is Darwin's Theory of Evolution?

No, you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Darwin's theories revolve around the idea that biological reproduction will result in mutation. Whether great or small, beneficial or harmful, biological reproduction produces mutation is small numbers. If the mutation is beneficial and helps the life form to survive and spread it's genetic material, the species will evolve.

The idea that Darwin theorized that drinking coffee would make the offspring dark is simply stupid.

The topic is a wife lying about the baby she just had. It is also responses to your comment about the future of the baby. And your ridiculous idea that being loved by adoptive parents is not as important a factor as being different from your adopted parents will be.

When you posted: "Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.", you were just as far off topic (by your definition of the topic). But when people call you on your bullshit, you suddenly want everyone else to get back to the original topic.

Want people on topic? Don't sidetrack the topic by claiming the respective races of adopted children and their adoptive parents is the biggest factor in the kid's life.

The topic is a wife lying about the baby she just had. It is also responses to your comment about the future of the baby. And your ridiculous idea that being loved by adoptive parents is not as important a factor as being different from your adopted parents will be.

The woman didnt necessarily lie.

A lot of the genes that give us the 'African' look are recessive. One could have a few hidden black folk in your geneology and never know it till one day, your wife is giving YOu dirty looks cause she knows she didnt do anything so it must be YOUR fault, lol.

But all children are a blessing from God, so it is not a thing for fault finding anyway, lol.

I did not intend to express ANY idea about anybody being loved by adopted parents. "Loved" is something Unkotare brought up. I just said that if a kid starts growing up with parents who are a different race than him, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents are, that's all. So if you agree with that, then we are in agreement.

Maybe we might also agree that this is a ridiculous thread, and I've got better threads to be in.

When you posted: "Liberals specialize in deflection. "loving" isn't the point. If a kid grows up and he's a different race than his parents, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents really are.", you were just as far off topic (by your definition of the topic). But when people call you on your bullshit, you suddenly want everyone else to get back to the original topic.

Want people on topic? Don't sidetrack the topic by claiming the respective races of adopted children and their adoptive parents is the biggest factor in the kid's life.
Want to be seen as an intelligent poster ? Don't go around claiming that people are claiming things that they didn't claim. I said nothing whatsoever about any "biggest factor" in anybody's life. YOU said that.

I merely said that a kid of a different race than his adopted parent, would be "wondering". There are plenty of things people wonder about without assigning importance to them.

I got message about crediting a post (whatever that means ) in any case, in post # 74, I referred to, and quoted, Unkotare (not Winterborne)

I did not intend to express ANY idea about anybody being loved by adopted parents. "Loved" is something Unkotare brought up. I just said that if a kid starts growing up with parents who are a different race than him, he's going to be wondering who his biological parents are, that's all. So if you agree with that, then we are in agreement.

Maybe we might also agree that this is a ridiculous thread, and I've got better threads to be in.
The thread is fine. The usual thread hijackers are ridiculous.

The woman didnt necessarily lie.

A lot of the genes that give us the 'African' look are recessive. One could have a few hidden black folk in your geneology and never know it till one day, your wife is giving YOu dirty looks cause she knows she didnt do anything so it must be YOUR fault, lol.

But all children are a blessing from God, so it is not a thing for fault finding anyway, lol.

Yeahh...no. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back