'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

And no good can come from it.

It justifies taking from those who earn and giving to those that don't.

It enrages those who know they have worked hard and now are being robbed while smugly told they don't deserve what they damn well know they do deserve.

It teaches those that don't have to feel entitled to what those that have, have, and to feel anger at those that aren't giving "enough".
Yes, and the question is whether this momentum can be stopped and reversed.

I doubt it very much. It's far easier to bring people down than to raise others up, and that's the strategy here.
For dems, it all about politics, and power acquisition. Capturing the large blocks of voters. Seducing with rations of payouts and perpetuating the fairy tale of Robin Hood. Steal from the rich and give to the poor. Let them know that their situation all due to the "unfair" rigged system that is always against them. Humans, the great excuse making animal buys that every time, hook line and sinker.

The democrats perpetuate all of these narratives with one goal. Acquiring power by dividing and conquering. Creating the scapegoats when their policies fail. Rinse and repeat.

The "Pravda media" protecting them and pushing their agenda however they can.

They have managed to convince these morons that America is a tyrannical government.

That is what we are dealing with.
Then it's up to those who oppose them to intelligently craft and carefully deliver an attractive and inspiring alternative message, using messengers who are also attractive and inspiring.

That's it, that's your shot here, and it's sure as hell not happening right now.
Yeah, well when does make an intelligent argument backed up by facts, we are relegated as knuckle dragging racists.

Maybe you have not read the goals of the Tea Party.

You should familiarize yourself with them. Listen to Marc Levin etc and see how many intelligent arguments are being made.

Every day there are good constitutional conservatives making valid points only to be called racists or whatever. Regardless of the facts.

I have been tired of treating these willful pieces of ignorant arrogant intolerant shit for a long time now.
The tactics of your opponents are, unfortunately, part of the mix that you have to consider as you try to create and deliver your message. There's nothing you can do about that, it is what it is.

But I can tell you this: Trump yelling stuff like "they can go fuck themselves!" and conservatives like Levin screaming "RINO!!!" and "let's just burn this down!" is probably not a winning strategy.

McCain tried playing nice with the media. It turned on him in a heartbeat when he became a potential threat to their agenda.

Trump is dong the best at challenging the lib Wall of Lies, that I have seen in my lifetime.

At this point in time, he is the best hope we've got for even slowing this decline down.

Yes, black kids today never faced that and if you notice there are dates next to the runners and it wasn't a date of 2016. So of that's the not true part, you're failing because it never says it's kids today.

Another misunderstanding on your part. This video isn't about "white people you know". If it was you'd be right and video would bee incorrect. But since this about the white race as a whole you still cannot name the lies in the video. More rabble and personal anecdotes masquerading as general facts.

TRY AGAIN. Once again, you think the video is about what black kids today face and it's not. Yiu think this video is about white people YOU know and not about the white races ability to pass wealth to the next generation.

You are mixing the two and saying it's untrue because of your lack of comprehension.

Then what the fuck is it about, numnuts?

Its not about your candy ass emotions.

Then what's it about, asshole?

History.

Don't like it?

Too late.

What about history? What's the point of the video? You're obviously afraid to say it in plain English. That's because you know it's a race baiting pile of crap.

What do you mean what about history? Does there need to be some magnanimous reason for history? Or only with blacks?

Lol...only during black history do you guys say we shouldn't discuss blacks or history lol.

Someone else started a thread on this same subject - and that was an altogether different approach: that poster was part of the problem - continuing the white supremacy line and passing it on to his daughter. I wonder which of the metro area KKK groups he/she is associated with. My children went to Henrico schools many years ago. It was a much better system than the Richmond City system then, but public education overall has been in severe decline for decades now. I'm damned glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.

People are responsible for their own actions. If the Messenger(s) are ignored, it is the fault of those who refuse to listen.
The messenger and the messaging are not important?

Seriously?

Important? Sure.

The "Listener" has a responsibility too, though.

And the American People are not mindless blocks of wood to be moved about by their leaders.

The Sovereignty is theirs. That has been the basis of Western Civilization for quite some time.

People are responsible for their own actions. If the Messenger(s) are ignored, it is the fault of those who refuse to listen.

Seriously?

Important? Sure.

And the American People are not mindless blocks of wood to be moved about by their leaders.

The Sovereignty is theirs. That has been the basis of Western Civilization for quite some time.
Well, I'd just point out that while you're waiting for the listener to follow through on their responsibility, your opponents are aggressively blanketing the listener with a wide range of messaging tactics designed to relieve the listener of absolutely as much responsibility as possible.

That's a pretty high-risk tactic you're trying there.

Just got around to watching the video.

What a load of crap.

It's hard to know where to start, BUT, i guess the most relevant point is what was NOT shown.

Illegitimacy.

AND I would like to add, for all those out there that think my WHite Skin and/or White Privilege means I didn't have to work hard for what I have,

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSWIPES.

Rabble! Don't know what's wrong with the video but if he acts mad enough then that means something, doesn't it? Lol

I thought I was pretty clear.

The list of alleged "obstacles" does not have the real cause of most of minority America's problems, illegitimacy.

AND.

For all those who like to dismiss my life of hard work and to thus deny that I deserve everything I have.

So you don't disagree with the video you're just saying it should've had more obstacles?

See? Rabble is all you have and admitted your offended by the truth. Boo hoo

YOur purposefully obtuseness is of no interest to me.

If you ever have the balls to actually respond to what I actually say, I will be happy to respond seriously and honestly to that post.

Until then,

:bye1:

Seriously?

Important? Sure.

Well, I'd just point out that while you're waiting for the listener to follow through on their responsibility, your opponents are aggressively blanketing the listener with a wide range of messaging tactics designed to relieve the listener of absolutely as much responsibility as possible.

That's a pretty high-risk tactic you're trying there.

Hey, I speak the Truth when I hear people lying.

Hopefully someone hears it.

I'm supporting Trump because he is challenging the LIb Media and POlitical Correctness, and has some good policies in his platform.

Beyond that, I've got nothing.

YOu got a plan, I'll listen to it.

That video has been shown to classes for a long time.

There is a weak argument that a black child who watches that video will throw his or her arms up in the air and decide not to even try to win. Choosing instead to rely on an the excuse that the deck is stacked against them.

That's stupid, however. Because the video isn't shown in a bubble to a bunch of bubble heads. It's shown to a group of students with an instructor as part of a lesson plan. That lesson plan will include inspirational accounts of how many black Americans have overcome these obstacles to excel....and win. It will include lessons about how white leaders have joined hands with black leaders to try and erase the inequality and ease the generational effects of said inequality.

Thousands of kids have seen that video over the years. It hasn't hurt anyone.

The only people who are upset by this video are the losers who fear that their white kid will learn that his parents are not all that superior to the "negroes" who they speak ill of. They don't want their kids to know that shit ain't equal. If they get that message......they might stop fearing and hating those "thugs". We can't have that!

Whine on, bitches.

Right, and if they were showing a cartoon on how the rich help the entire country, how good of people they are, and how they are the backbone of America, you liberals would have a fit. For crying out loud, you can't even say the name Jesus in school without some liberal threatening to sue.

Thousands have seen this video and it hasn't hurt anyone? How do you know that? And the teacher goes on to explain how we all held hands and sang Kumbaya, how do you know that as well? You seem to know a lot about the effects of this video, don't you?

Lots of rich people help the entire country. But.....they are most certainly not the backbone of America.

Anyone can say the name Jesus in school any time. You are very sensitive. Have you ever been to a HS football game?

How could that video hurt anyone?

It convinces kids that everybody is treated differently in America which is a liberal lie. I have the ability to be successful, you have the ability to be successful, and people of different races have the ability to be successful.

It also reinforces the liberal message that blacks have an excuse for not succeeding in life. There is no truth to that. Everybody has that same opportunity. If anything, blacks have a wider opportunity due to reverse discrimination laws.

What happened to your grandparents, their parents or their parents before them has nothing to do with your life on this earth in 2016. My father could tell you stories about growing up that would make you cry. Living in a house the size of a three car garage with no running water or electricity with four other siblings. Parents that died at a young age and the older siblings having to take care of the younger ones. Joining the military just to have decent food to eat. The works.

My dad lived though the Depression and fought in WWII.

Mac does listen to Mark Levin. Regularly. You really should try to pay attention.

I recommend that you listen to Michael Smerconish. It will cost you as he is on SIRIUS.....but he's making valid points.

Try harder.

I listen to him nearly everyday and while his show is left of center, he often omits things about the Republicans that he should not omit and vice versa with the Democrats as well.

You listen to Smerconish? That's a surprise.

His greatest flaw is his self congratulating. Dude always wants people to think he's the first person to come up with stuff. TC has her lips permanently fused to his left butt cheek.

But.....he doesn't try to tell you what to think. He's spot on when he talks about the real harm that AM talk radio has done to the political process.

You said it right there. Now gee, who is on talk radio these days?

He lies about being in the middle while he tries to convince others that he is. He plays that song (Stuck in the Middle With You) to open his segments half of the time. He clearly hates Trump and I bet he loses a lot of sleep at night just thinking about it.

Say what? He's clearly supporting a republican candidate this cycle. He loves Tom Ridge more than you love Jeebus. He doesn't hate Trump. He's amused and baffled by Trumps popularity.

You love Trump? That's weird. He lied to you about his faith. How can you square that?

I don't know what that has to do with what I believe about Trump. Just because he tries to play it off that he doesn't hate Trump doesn't fool anyone.

And yes, he does support some establishment Republicans, but find me a conservative that he truly likes. Trust me, I live here, and Kasich is no conservative.

LL just says crap. He doesn't mean anything by it.

If you press him, he'll just get more and more obvious with his troll nature.

This film is the PC Police's wet dream.

Tell us why Mac!

Whites bad. They should feel guilty. Blacks victims. Divide, divide, divide. It's all about skin color.

Again, whites history of oppression is bad. Therefore its the PC police fault that Slavery is considered a bad thing. And since slavery was about skin color again MAC eloquently blames others for the goodness or badness of things like slavery and oppression. If only slavery and oppression was seen as a good thing...by golly then everything changes. Whites history would be good! White people would not feel guilty and everything would be awesome!

All we have to do is fight the PC police's characterization that slavery was a bad thing. Once thats changed whites wouldnt feel guilty anymore and everything would be grand
I told you why in that same post.

The rest of your post is nothing more than dishonest straw men, which is precisely what I expect from you.

Not one thing I said was dishonest but I expect that response everytime from you. It's your "thing" but instead you just rabble and pretend to be offended. Acting class.

Next your going to claim that me asking you what I lied about has "ruffled the PC police"
Wow, so in your mind, you perceive the following as "fact":
  • "It's the PC police fault that slavery is considered a bad thing".
Thats called sarcasm. Slavery itself is a bad thing and you think by calling it PC it should be changed into something good. For your feelings
  • "If only slavery and oppression was seen as a good thing...by golly then everything changes. Whites history would be good! White people would not feel guilty and everything would be awesome!"
  • "All we have to do is fight the PC police's characterization that slavery was a bad thing. Once thats changed whites wouldnt feel guilty anymore and everything would be grand"

So here is the part where instead of saying "WOW" you actually list what I said and why its dishonest. You have a serious problem with that everytime I ask.

Those are your words, blatantly misrepresenting mine via straw man arguments. They're right there, on the freaking screen.

So instead of the rabble state what I said that was dishonest. Because if you consider sarcasm to be lies then you're exposed. If you pretend that what I said was true, you're exposed.

You don't even realize how dishonest you are.
That's how badly your thought processes have been distorted by your partisan ideology.

This is why you people are such a fascinating study. You literally can't tell truth from fiction. And you keep proving it for me.

Once again, you spend 90% of the time going "OMG OMG OMG LIAR" and the other 10% emoting. I asked you what I lied about and you said I presented a straw man. But by golly MAC where is the LIE? Where is the dishonesty? Are you claiming that I KNOW what you are thinking and therefore I should present the TRUTH?

Or will you just go "I CANT BELIEVE THE LIES" and slink back under your rock?

There is no reason this should be shown in school because it's the opinion of one liberal clown that made the cartoon. It's not factual or true.

Lets try this again..seems like it's hard.

What was not factual or true about that cartoon?

Your answer: rabble rabble

Read all those words that the cartoon had rushing at the black runners who were stuck at the starting line. Black kids today had none of those experiences in life whether they were made up or not. They were born into an America where everybody is treated equal.

Yes, black kids today never faced that and if you notice there are dates next to the runners and it wasn't a date of 2016. So of that's the not true part, you're failing because it never says it's kids today.

Then they had the white cartoon runners passing money back and forth to each other. What??? Most of the white people I know don't have large amounts of money. The ones that do only exercised their abilities to make money no different than any black.

Another misunderstanding on your part. This video isn't about "white people you know". If it was you'd be right and video would bee incorrect. But since this about the white race as a whole you still cannot name the lies in the video. More rabble and personal anecdotes masquerading as general facts.

It's not that there were "some" parts of the cartoon that were not factual, the entire thing was not factual.

TRY AGAIN. Once again, you think the video is about what black kids today face and it's not. Yiu think this video is about white people YOU know and not about the white races ability to pass wealth to the next generation.

You are mixing the two and saying it's untrue because of your lack of comprehension.

So big deal.

Gotcha! Chalk up another one who when pressed for answers to his rabble ultimatly submits and shows its not about truth and lies at all. Only his hurt feelings from his interpretation. And once all his other lies fall apart he's left with

"So big deal" :2up: Keep it up champ

What a load of crap.

It's hard to know where to start, BUT, i guess the most relevant point is what was NOT shown.

Illegitimacy.

AND I would like to add, for all those out there that think my WHite Skin and/or White Privilege means I didn't have to work hard for what I have,

Rabble! Don't know what's wrong with the video but if he acts mad enough then that means something, doesn't it? Lol

The list of alleged "obstacles" does not have the real cause of most of minority America's problems, illegitimacy.

AND.

For all those who like to dismiss my life of hard work and to thus deny that I deserve everything I have.

tantrum much?

What do you call someone who looks at all the hard work you have done in your life, and all you have accomplished and dismisses it?

most of the righty posters on this thread won't admit any mistakes have ever been made and when they do it's always someone else's fault.

Who said no mistakes have been made?

And how long are we to use these mistakes to justify crime, poverty and lack of education? 25 more years? 50 years? 100 Years? Do you have an estimate for us when we can look at all people as equal?
The mistakes that devolved from slavery included generations of slaves who had no financial responsibility, no freedom, no education and no ability to build/maintain a family. Then, after those people were set free, they were quickly isolated into unequal communities by legal segregation and systematically hung from trees as a terror tactic. I know this was a long time ago, but at least one of the reasons that some black men don't take responsibility as fathers does go that far back. As we have learned from trying to outlaw racism, cultural norms and what we learn in the heart of our family as children is the slowest of all to change. It's very complicated, especially if you can only view the problems in the black community through a white lens.
When people are made powerless, they adapt in dysfunctional ways. Where I live, everyone's white, and the poor whites here are the ones who commit the majority of crimes, don't complete school and end up living off welfare. The dysfunction seems to have more to do with poverty than race. Despite all the government's efforts, they don't seem to be making much of an inroad into that. The recession may have something to do with it.
Like you, I'm waiting and hoping for a solution that works.

Rich, poor, middle-class, we all know what is right and what is wrong.

People come here from overseas knowing little about our language and only a few dollars in their pockets. Some have worked night and day, saved their money, attended college or opened up their own business.

These are people who can tell you about poverty or oppression. Believe it or not, some poor people don't even have a government cell phone.....the horrors. I have talked to one that told me about digging holes for a place to crap in, no running water nearby and real starvation.

Prior to the new deal, blacks did have it better in ways of family structure. They had children after marriage and dad went out to work (if he could) while mom stayed home raising the children.

As long as we are able to replace dad with a welfare check, I'm afraid that out of wedlock births will be the norm in black communities, but that's not the fault of whites outside of the white politicians.

I was at work once, shortly after the Wall fell, and overheard a black American woman telling an Estonian Jewish woman, who father had fought actually Nazis at Stalingrad that America was more racist than this woman had even seen.

I was ashamed for my nation, that an America could be so fucking stupid.

What a load of crap.

Illegitimacy.

AND.

tantrum much?

What do you call someone who looks at all the hard work you have done in your life, and all you have accomplished and dismisses it?

ME ME ME ME!

Tell us why Mac!

Whites bad. They should feel guilty. Blacks victims. Divide, divide, divide. It's all about skin color.

Again, whites history of oppression is bad. Therefore its the PC police fault that Slavery is considered a bad thing. And since slavery was about skin color again MAC eloquently blames others for the goodness or badness of things like slavery and oppression. If only slavery and oppression was seen as a good thing...by golly then everything changes. Whites history would be good! White people would not feel guilty and everything would be awesome!

All we have to do is fight the PC police's characterization that slavery was a bad thing. Once thats changed whites wouldnt feel guilty anymore and everything would be grand

The rest of your post is nothing more than dishonest straw men, which is precisely what I expect from you.

Not one thing I said was dishonest but I expect that response everytime from you. It's your "thing" but instead you just rabble and pretend to be offended. Acting class.

Next your going to claim that me asking you what I lied about has "ruffled the PC police"
Thats called sarcasm. Slavery itself is a bad thing and you think by calling it PC it should be changed into something good. For your feelings
  • "If only slavery and oppression was seen as a good thing...by golly then everything changes. Whites history would be good! White people would not feel guilty and everything would be awesome!"
  • "All we have to do is fight the PC police's characterization that slavery was a bad thing. Once thats changed whites wouldnt feel guilty anymore and everything would be grand"
So here is the part where instead of saying "WOW" you actually list what I said and why its dishonest. You have a serious problem with that everytime I ask.

Those are your words, blatantly misrepresenting mine via straw man arguments. They're right there, on the freaking screen.

So instead of the rabble state what I said that was dishonest. Because if you consider sarcasm to be lies then you're exposed. If you pretend that what I said was true, you're exposed.

That's how badly your thought processes have been distorted by your partisan ideology.

This is why you people are such a fascinating study. You literally can't tell truth from fiction. And you keep proving it for me.

Once again, you spend 90% of the time going "OMG OMG OMG LIAR" and the other 10% emoting. I asked you what I lied about and you said I presented a straw man. But by golly MAC where is the LIE? Where is the dishonesty? Are you claiming that I KNOW what you are thinking and therefore I should present the TRUTH?

You clearly inferred things that I have never said and attributed them to me in order to advance your argument.

That's known as a "straw man", it's dishonest, it's a lie.

That's what hardcore partisan ideologues do, and it's why they/you have zero (0) credibility.

Dance around it all you want. It's what you do.

Then what the fuck is it about, numnuts?

Its not about your candy ass emotions.

Then what's it about, asshole?

History.

Don't like it?

Too late.

What about history? What's the point of the video? You're obviously afraid to say it in plain English. That's because you know it's a race baiting pile of crap.

What do you mean what about history? Does there need to be some magnanimous reason for history? Or only with blacks?

Lol...only during black history do you guys say we shouldn't discuss blacks or history lol.

Hell we do not really discuss black history during black history month. Only how badly they were treated by whites. Oh, there is a whole lot about that.

Of course really nothing about the truth about the trans-Sahara/Atlantic slave trade. Take a guess why that is ignored.

I know for a fucking fact that you losers think white Europeans showed up to Africa and "kidnapped" peaceful black people. Oh, I know that.

Completely and totally false. Want to discuss the truth about it? Want to learn the actual facts? Whats the matter? Hate truth? Yeah, you hate truth.

Just know this. By the time Europe got involved with the well established slave trade that had been going on for centuries, the slaves being traded were ALREADY SLAVES. Not that that should make a difference. Well, the fact that it should not make any difference leads me to wonder why that fact is lost on "African Americans." BTW, do you know Africans (actual Africans I mean) are offended by that term? Not that you care.

Sigh......

Black history month, is Black patronizing month. Totally one sided and a special month to push their victimology narrative.

But but but they are treated so unfairly here. They have it sooooo bad here. Don't they just wish they were back in Africa? Oh, I am sure they do.

The simple fact is you liberals have been an utter disaster to "African Americans." You white guilt socialists are pieces of ignorant arrogant shit. Nothing more, and quite possibly a whole let less.

Tell us why Mac!

You don't even realize how dishonest you are. That's how badly your thought processes have been distorted by your partisan ideology.

Jeez, Mac.

You seem to be having trouble getting your message across....

It is something you are doing wrong?

Not imo.

I think you did as well a job as could be expected.

Tell us why Mac!

You clearly inferred things that I have never said and attributed them to me in order to advance your argument.

That's known as a "straw man", it's dishonest, it's a lie.

That's what hardcore partisan ideologues do, and it's why they/you have zero (0) credibility.

Dance around it all you want. It's what you do.

What you think I inferred and what is the truth are 2 different things. Once again, when pressed on the rationale behind your constant name calling all you can muster is suggestions of what you thought someone meant.

Just like Ray from Cleveland. You dont care about what the video says you only know that your precious feelings were hurt and think that being angry means something significant

Tell us why Mac!

You don't even realize how dishonest you are. That's how badly your thought processes have been distorted by your partisan ideology.

Jeez, Mac.

You seem to be having trouble getting your message across....

It is something you are doing wrong?

Not imo.

I think you did as well a job as could be expected.
I realize it's essentially impossible to have a normal conversation with people this. They have no balls, no honor. They'll say absolutely anything.

If he keeps humping my leg, and who knows why, I'll keep responding.

What I don't understand is why people like this have to hump my leg.

Forum List

Back