🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House, Dems blaming insurance companies for policy cancellations

and to think that we all thought that Clinton lying about Monica was such a significiant lie. Then again, that was the good old 90's. And the far left sees the new lies as non-exsistent. "Nothing To See Here" !!!

So who cancelled them...Hitler... lol....

Who's messed with the folks forever...with victims of disasters....whatta bunch of chumps lol...

my cat just delivered a very violent episode of diarrhea. Hmm, can I blame the White House?

Have no fear, help is on the way! The administration is going to roll out a new plan. The Affordable Petcare Act will force everyone to buy healthcare for their pets or face a fine by the American Kennel Club. All the Big Veternarian companies and big box Pet Retailers are on board with APA.

It will be called BObamacare.
i am really concerned that in 2014 all US Americans will be forced to buy Friskies! whether they have a cat or not.

who made the decision to cancel the policies?

Kathleen Sebelius when she wrote the regulations regarding grandfathering existing plans.

really? how so?

Extremely small changes in a policies terms since 2010, for example increasing the copay by more than $5, means it can't be grandfathered in and must be cancelled. The ACA itself didn't specify the terms, it only specified that HHS would write the detailed regulations.

Just watching ABC report on coal company insurers screwing miners with black lung. Their doctor admits ZERO severe cases LOL...

Bullshyte. Keep those blinders on...

Yeah, good advice for your own kind.

556774_10200876669623395_1226601815_n.jpg

So who cancelled them...Hitler... lol....

Who's messed with the folks forever...with victims of disasters....whatta bunch of chumps lol...

This is not meant to be offensive to folks who are genuinely mentally challenged through no fault of their own. This is intend for our Libtard posters, like the guy above, who are usually willfully stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA]Retard alert! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Of course they are going to blame the Insurance Companies.

Does anyone think Barry and his posse are going to take responsibility for anything?? I mean really. Have they taken one iota of responsibility for anything thats happened in the last five years??

Of course the Dems are now learning whats in Obamacare. They are getting blowback on the high deductables and the 21 tax increases. They are dong whatever they can to cover their asses. After all, they will have to get re-elected at sometime. American tax payers are not amused.

Oh and BTW. Anyone who wants single payer, the Govt in charge of HC, has got to be the biggest moron in existance.

The Govt that has never run anything cheaply or well in charge of HC for 300 million Americans??

The Govt who turns everything into red tape, mountains of paperwork and waits, running HC for 300 Million Americans??

WOW Talk about a fucking trainwreck.

Last edited:

I realize they have to come up with some kind of spin, but holy shit, this is weak.

When you create new regulations on policies that purposely add features that did not exist before (such as maternity coverage for a 55-year old man), obviously the old policies will have to be cancelled.

Obama damn well knew this, yet he purposely and repeatedly said that people could keep their plan. Over and over and over.

Again, I realize the obvious and intellectually dishonest spin game has to be played, but you may as well blame Martians.

Of course, it's far more politically expedient to blame Those Evil Insurance Companies.

Last edited:
probably the most brazen lie ever....:mad:

No doubt this was poll-tested and run by a focus group or two because the entire Democratic party is now in lockstep blaming the insurance companies for cancellations that have come about because rules written by bureaucrats in the Obama administration.

Leading Democrats on the Hill have their talking points and they're sticking with them:
Back at the White House, Jay Carney pushes the notion that it doesn't matter what the law said, it's insurance companies who are at fault:

Read more: Blog: White House, Dems blaming insurance companies for policy cancellations
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

What lie?

They didn't lie.

Insurance companies cancel policies all the time.

What they left out was that employers do it too.

I realize they have to come up with some kind of spin, but holy shit, this is weak.

When you create new regulations on policies that purposely add features that did not exist before (such as maternity coverage for a 55-year old man), obviously the old policies will have to be cancelled.

Obama damn well knew this, yet he purposely and repeatedly said that people could keep their plan. Over and over and over.

Again, I realize the obvious and intellectually dishonest spin game has to be played, but you may as well blame Martians.

Of course, it's far more politically expedient to blame Those Evil Insurance Companies.

How the fuck could he have known this?

What he probably should have said was "Government will not force you to cancel your insurance if you like it".

That would have been more accurate.

What he probably should have really done was jettisoned the Conservative healthcare plan as advocated by Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation, stopped trying to get Republican support and went with the "Medicare for all" plan.

That would have been simpler.

How the fuck could he have known this?

What he probably should have said was "Government will not force you to cancel your insurance if you like it".

That would have been more accurate.

What he probably should have really done was jettisoned the Conservative healthcare plan as advocated by Bob Dole and the Heritage foundation, stopped trying to get Republican support and went with the "Medicare for all" plan.

That would have been simpler.

I would think he would have known this when he found out that his plan was adding new features that were not covered by many current health care plans. I don't know how much simpler I can make that.

Perhaps someone could have said, "Mr President, what you're saying is not correct, sir" if he was not able to figure this out on his own.

So it appears to me that either (a) neither the President nor anyone around him were able to see this glaringly obvious fact, or (b) they could see it and made the calculation to lie anyway to get it passed and to get re-elected.

so what you're telling us when a insurance company decides to eliminate the policy that you bought for that year, its obama's fault ... becasue the insurance company decided they could make more money off you by making you buy a new plan ... that too is obamam fault ??? really??? you are whack jobs

Forum List

Back