White House records torn up by the Former President.

The dude is such a train wreck that most people don't know if he is doing something deliberate to circumvent the law, or if he is just too stupid to know what he is doing is illegal. That's what happens when an uneducated and unqualified buffoon with no morals or values is elected President.

You trust the WAPO too much, I will wait for more substance before I decide so far it is mostly at the level of hearsay.

After 5 years of WAPO mostly lying over Trump, I have learned to be skeptical over anything they say about Trump because they are partisan bigots and have a long history of being wrong.

Trump Reportedly 'Never Stopped Ripping' Up White House Documents And Breaking The Law​

Staffers grabbed piles of paper torn up by Trump to try to reconstruct documents that were legally required to be preserved, The Washington Post reports.

Donald Trump not only tore up records demanded by the House select committee probing the Jan. 6 insurrection, he also ripped up lots of other letters, memos, articles, briefings and schedules — in violation of the Presidential Records Act, The Washington Post reported Saturday.

He kept it up throughout his presidency, despite being warned to preserve all the documents — as required by law — by the White House counsel, two chiefs of staff, and others, according to the Post.

“It is absolutely a violation of the act,” Courtney Chartier, president of the Society of American Archivists, told the Post. “There is no ignorance of these laws. There are White House manuals about the maintenance of these records.”

The law demands that the White House preserve all written communication related to a president’s official duties — including everything from memos to emails — and turn it all over to the National Archives and Records Administration.

The practice was “relentless,” “widespread and indiscriminate,” the Post reported further on Saturday, citing interviews with 11 Trump White House staffers, associates and others. One source said staff in the National Archives considered it “unprecedented.”

“He didn’t want a record of anything,” a former senior Trump official told the Post. “He never stopped ripping things up. Do you really think Trump is going to care about the Records Act? Come on.”

Hundreds of documents were ripped up, sources told the Post. No one knows how many documents were permanently lost or destroyed.

Check out the full Washington Post article...

Trump obviously had zero respect for the Presidential Records Act and retaining White House documents. Will he escape punishment for this? What do you think?
Homeless.jpg

Poisonous snakes tried to usurp a free and fair election, and then attacked Congress in a violent coup attempt. They were led by a viper known as Donald Trump.
The poisonous snakes are democrats. It's a fable that President Trump tells often. It's fun to look back over a year and see all the insanity the poisonous snakes got excited about, once upon a time. This will end up the same way. Something we look back on and have a giggle.

Democrats stole the 2020 election. I hope it's the last stolen election you get away with.

You trust the WAPO too much, I will wait for more substance before I decide so far it is mostly at the level of hearsay.

After 5 years of WAPO mostly lying over Trump, I have learned to be skeptical over anything they say about Trump because they are partisan bigots and have a long history of being wrong.

The National Archives confirmed torn documents.

You folks don't get it.

We're "debating" with the people Trump said wouldn't care if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave

Yea he actually SAID that and it's actually worse than that.

He could be on video eating BABIES with thousands of witnesses and they wouldn't care...

Even when it's obvious and/or Trump admits he broke laws - his moron cult base continues to defend him. Unbelievable and sadly hilarious...
Na, never happened. Or it did. Who cares, liberals twist the news machine and fabricate facts and ignore the Hunter Biden got millions from Burisma but...na, who cares. Lets see, the main steam media is a sock puppet for the democratic party and whoever else is pulling their strings. George Soros?

Give it up. Really. Enough of this beating a dead horse.
That dead horse had a political rally 2 weeks ago, and is still the head of his party. He couldn't be held responsible for much of his illegal actions while he was president. That doesn't all go away now that the voters kicked his disgusting ass out of that office.

That dead horse had a political rally 2 weeks ago, and is still the head of his party. He couldn't be held responsible for much of his illegal actions while he was president. That doesn't all go away now that the voters kicked his disgusting ass out of that office.
Really, given all the shit democrats have done recently? I have to stop there.

The National Archives confirmed torn documents.

Sigh,

never said it didn't happen what I was talking about is the long habit of the Media making things up and lying about Trump and YOUR link had too much hearsay in it.

That is why I will wait for more substantial development.

Forum List

Back