White House records torn up by the Former President.

Hahahahaahaa
I find myself asking the same question in regards to our current administration tearing up our constitution." Dogmaphobia

'Off topic, ludicrous and not to be unexpected by those who are anti democracy and a supporter of the insurrectionists. Reply to the Breaking News, notwithstanding it's movement to another forum."

It's so much fun exposing goofs who post 'Hahahaha..." without putting this silly response out of context. Ludicrous, ridiculous and biddable foolishness.

Last edited:
Tump is an expert at slithering out of trouble and this may be one more example. "Enough already" is the correct statement about a person who covers his nefarious activities all the time.
The reason you think that is due to the fact that the anti-Trumpers can't find anything that can be proven to be a crime let alone if he even committed it in the first place....that's why he and we laugh at threads like this...

'Off topic, ludicrous and not to be unexpected by those who are anti democracy and a supporter of the insurrectionists. Reply to the Breaking News, notwithstanding it's movement to another forum."

It's so much fun exposing goofs who post 'Hahahaha..." without putting this silly response out of context. Ludicrous, ridiculous and biddable foolishness.
Hahaahahhahaahhahahahahaahahahahaaa

Well if you did, and you know he was cheated and you didn’t want to riot I’d say you have Low testosterone lol
Im not seeing any definitive evidence that the election was stolen yet, but if it was stolen and republicans werent able to discover the evidence, thats our fault. I dont peddle in what-ifs. Either show me the proof or get out of my face.

Im not seeing any definitive evidence that the election was stolen yet, but if it was stolen and republicans werent able to discover the evidence, thats our fault. I dont peddle in what-ifs. Either show me the proof or get out of my face.
I don’t think you want to see it..

You like Ron DeSantis don’t you?

Wow dems must be really desperate to back track to TRUMP's sorting habits.

that is some good spinning, tearing up paper is now sorting it.

Well done, I bet your party masters were very happy with you for that one

that is some good spinning, tearing up paper is now sorting it.

Well done, I bet your party masters were very happy with you for that one

A lot of people rip mail and other papers in half after reading them, and some people wipe their servers clean...with cloths.

A lot of people rip mail and other papers in half after reading them,

A lot of people are not the president of the United States who has laws and statues relating to what they are required to keep.

A lot of people are not the president of the United States who has laws and statues relating to what they are required to keep.

States are required to keep voting ballots and other documentation, yet many don't care about those things being destroyed...

Forum List

Back