White House records torn up by the Former President.

Proves they couldn't find anything on Trump. Could you survive the same? I doubt it.
That does not mean that he is innocent. He has a history of covering his tracks. I probably could not survive, since I don't make a career of covering my tracks.

That does not mean that he is innocent. He has a history of covering his tracks. I probably could not survive, since I don't make a career of covering my tracks.
Lol, they didn't find anything, even after raiding his lawyers office.

Lol, Why would they raid his lawyers' office? His illegal and immoral doings are in his possession.
Lol, unlimited resources and money and they got nothing. Trump is the cleanest president we ever had and you loons proved it.

No it's not, the Democrats had unlimited resources and money to find one thing that Trump did illegally and they couldn't do it.
Again, trump is cunning and an expert at covering his tracks, and he has been doing that all his life.
That is what con-men do, and he is a humdinger. He has you conned, yes?

Again, trump is cunning and an expert at covering his tracks, and he has been doing that all his life.
That is what con-men do, and he is a humdinger. He has you conned, yes?
Nope, the investigation proved he is an innocent man.

Some presidential records were stolen from the National Archives by Clinton activist Sandy Berger and couldn't be taped together because Berger burned them. Strangely enough or not so strangely NBC reporters weren't interested in what Berger stole and he received a slap on the wrist

Some presidential records were stolen from the National Archives by Clinton activist Sandy Berger and couldn't be taped together because Berger burned them. Strangely enough or not so strangely NBC reporters weren't interested in what Berger stole and he received a slap on the wrist
I didn't know. I guess it is ok then for trump to rip apart info that may implicate him.

Yes, and those people who were held in Mexico on Trump’s orders were subjected to horrific acts and rape. You see, Mexico is a very dangerous country. Far more than the US. They don’t do a good job recording their horrific acts which means they’re swept under the rug.

Just as Trump intended.
And you want open borders so these dangerous people can come here . Nice.

Forum List

Back