White House sources say Trump was ‘visibly enraged’ at the size of the Women’s March: report

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

The first days inside Trump’s White House: Fury, tumult and a reboot

36df5p.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished. :smile:

Trump turned on the television to see a jarring juxtaposition — massive demonstrations around the globe protesting his day-old presidency and footage of the sparser crowd at his inauguration, with large patches of white empty space on the Mall.

As his press secretary, Sean Spicer, was still unpacking boxes in his spacious new West Wing office, Trump grew increasingly and visibly enraged.

36df5p.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have seen the look on the Stay Puft Cheeto Man's face when he saw the sheer size of the demonstrations going on around the world...Conservatives have been asking "what did it accomplish?"

I wonder who will be the first reporter to address Spicer "Ahhhh Sean, which Sean are you today? Are we going with the alternate fact look today, or are we going with rational. Not meaning any disrespect at all, but it's just that we have different questions for each of the Seans." (-:

36df5p.jpg

Are these the same White House sources that broke the news about MLK's missing bust?

36df5p.jpg

Largest organized protest in American history (almost as large as the number of illegals that Drumplethinskin "claims" voted)....and we haven't heard a public peep from him.

36df5p.jpg

Largest organized protest in American history (almost as large as the number of illegals that Drumplethinskin "claims" voted)....and we haven't heard a public peep from him.

Weird right? He's fuming over it still...and will be for some time.

36df5p.jpg

Bullshyte.

36df5p.jpg

Oh ffs! There are 2.5 million liberals a metro ride from the DC Mall. Big fucking deal!

Theyre all back where they belong today. Making dinner for their hard working husbands.
Hell, I'm having to pick up takeout because MINE is fuming about having to pay taxes while he doesn't despite not actually having lost any money in that "loss" he uses to offset income. "Our house is still worth less, and my income in still not back to pre-recession levels, and the SOB pays nothing while we still pay......"

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

It pissed off Trump. Mission Accomplished.

I would have thought it would have pissed off Hillary even more. She was probably thinking... where the hell were all these people on election day? :sad:

They were all there. Did you forget that she got nearly 3,000,000 more votes than the Stay Puft Cheeto Man?

Forum List

Back