White House Tree Lighting Poorly Attended

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Trump overestimated the crowd attendance again.

Melania Trump’s Chanel Coat Was the Only Normal Thing at the White House Tree Lighting

Merry Christmas! Did you know it’s Christmas? Because Donald Trump would like everyone to know that it is CHRISTMAS. President Trump, otherwise known as America’s Pope, blessed the nation on Thursday night at the 95th annual White House Tree Lighting Ceremony (and on Twitter) when he proudly recalled what bits of the Christmas story he could remember to a crowd he probably believes was roughly 15 million people.

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg

Melania Trump’s Chanel Coat Was the Only Normal Thing at the White House Tree Lighting

Merry Christmas! Did you know it’s Christmas? Because Donald Trump would like everyone to know that it is CHRISTMAS. President Trump, otherwise known as America’s Pope, blessed the nation on Thursday night at the 95th annual White House Tree Lighting Ceremony (and on Twitter) when he proudly recalled what bits of the Christmas story he could remember to a crowd he probably believes was roughly 15 million people.

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg
Lol, people are working again! Why do you hate making America great again? I mean after the last eight years of failure.

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg

`
`

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again.
"Mankind was my business;
charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business.
The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”"

No con cares that Trump regularly lies his ass off.
Check out the crowd in 2016 under Obama

Unless you want to make @realDonaldTrump very unhappy, DO NOT retweet these photos showing how many more people showed up for @BarackObama’s Christmas tree lighting ceremony.
DP7lqhMX4AA4RsG.jpg

Last edited:

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg

This president, his administration, everything to do with it is casting a huge pall over the country. Very sad and disconcerting.

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg

It looks like it was as well attended as his inauguration.

DP6nFcGXcAAkPse.jpg
Lol, people are working again! Why do you hate making America great again? I mean after the last eight years of failure.
America was never not great. That is a myth sold to you by Trump. However, it is sinking fast since he's been prez.

President Trump, otherwise known as America’s Pope, blessed the nation on Thursday night at the 95th annual White House Tree Lighting Ceremony...
Thanks, but no thanks. I don't want the blessing of a Posse-Grabbing pervert.

What I would like, is to see trump man up (as if that were possible) and admit he SEXUALLY HARASSED the SIXTEEN women who have made serious accusations against him. I can't believe that all SIXTEEN women could be lying. That's just a huge stretch. Come on, mr. president, grow a pair and deal with these accusations. Prove that you are not a Sicko.

Make a New Year's resolution to grow a pair, trump. And to be honest about what you did to these SIXTEEN women.

Forum List

Back