🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House Wants Trump Arrested and Prosecuted

Obama is as phoney as a three dollar bill. the one thing that didn't happen after Obama's call for violence, the right didn't respond as has the left wing responded by attacking at rallys.

At a campaign event in Philadelphia in June 2008, Mr. Obama told supporters, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Later that year, as polls showed a close race between Mr. Obama and Republican nominee John McCain, Mr. Obama urged a crowd of about 1,500 at a campaign rally in Elko, Nevada, to get confrontational in their community for him.

“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors,” Mr. Obama said. “I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

The president on Tuesday seemed to be referring to such comments of his own when he remarked, “All of us can recall some intemperate words that we regret. Certainly, I can. And while some may be more to blame than others for the current climate, all of us are responsible for reversing it.”

Obama criticizes Trump for violence at rallies

:lmao:

Obama is a joke. If he wants anyone in jail he can start with Eric Holder then move on to Hillary....don't forget Soros who is funding the protests and attacks.

Since the A.G. once threatened to arrest any American citizen who insulted a Muslem, anything is possible for the political party at war with the 1st Amendment

No, this isn't a joke. It's for real and you can check it out yourself @ Arrest and prosecute Donald J. Trump for incitement to violence. Legal precedent: Brandenburg v. Ohio. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

What the hell is happening to this country?
Happened. Past tense.

In the 60s in England they were throwing respected eldlerly scientists in prison for saying races were biologically different.At the housing department they were screaming down elderly ladies for complaining about all the caribeans imported into their neighbourhood.

there's a cabal of women who work in many departments and industries who make this shit happen.

No, this isn't a joke. It's for real and you can check it out yourself @ Arrest and prosecute Donald J. Trump for incitement to violence. Legal precedent: Brandenburg v. Ohio. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Uh, hi....just want to let you know, once again, that you're a dumbass and as an Army vet it embarrasses me that you were in the same branch.

This is a PETITION that someone posted on the site; something that any Joe Schmo can do and does not reflect the view of the White House.

I'll now leave you to continue being your stupid wingnut self.

Uh, hi....just want to let you know, once again, that you're a dumbass and as an Army vet it embarrasses me that you were in the same branch.

This is a PETITION that someone posted on the site; something that any Joe Schmo can do and does not reflect the view of the White House.

Toomuchcoffee Man strikes again. So desperate to fill up the column with his name that he doesn't bother to read his own links.

Toomuchcoffee Man strikes again. So desperate to fill up the column with his name that he doesn't bother to read his own links.

If I remember correctly, he also likes to hype how great he thinks Snowflake Snooki is, too. Pretty much tells you all need to know.

If I remember correctly, he also likes to hype how great he thinks Snowflake Snooki is, too. Pretty much tells you all need to know.

I'll never forget his letting us know about "World Toilet Day". I'm eternally grateful for that.

I heard it was some jackass group in North Carolina.

The judge would laugh that shit out of court.

It is me who is sorry for you being so blind that you probably didn't bother to follow the link to see IT IS A WHITE HOUSE WEB SITE.

Not over your PTSD yet? :salute:

I heard it was some jackass group in North Carolina.

The judge would laugh that shit out of court.

Point is, it's NOT the fuckin' White House.

It is me who is sorry for you being so blind that you probably didn't bother to follow the link to see IT IS A WHITE HOUSE WEB SITE.

Not over your PTSD yet? :salute:

Like I said, you idiot, it's a petition that somebody posted there. You either didn't realize that or maybe you're not really stupid but trying to get other people to believe it. Either way, it's not what you're claiming it is.

It's just a petition from someone outside the White House. The usual leftist liars trying to pretend that it's Trump inciting violence instead of the far-left thugs yelling and screaming, trying to keep Trump from talking at his own rally.

upload_2016-3-15_17-12-21.png

THIS IS THE WEBSITE for those who haven't linked to it. It is either the biggest fake in history - and very, very illegal - or it is a White House website!!!!!

Forum List

Back