"White men are taking our women" - black men ... huh???

Black women with class don't want to be with black men. They want more out of life than EBT cards and welfare checks.

I'm sure any woman with class doesn't want to be with you. I am sure she wants more out of life than a double wide, a shotgun and a fishing pole.
I own a nice house, have a beautiful wife (white), don't own a shotgun and don't care for fishing (except to occasionally reel in suckers like you). :lol:

Whoopti doo, I don't give a damn.
Then why did you respond?

Because I did not like what your punk white ass said about us black men. I have every thing you have and I guarantee that your punk ass knows more about EBT cards than I do.

When did this start becoming a thing?

I've heard Asian guys say that about white men.
And white men say that about black men.
But lately I've been hearing it from black men about white men.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

I guarantee you that white men aren't looking for love in the ghetto.

Many white men are racist. Most educated black women are looking for black men. There ain't no white men are taking "our women" going on. OBTW, educated women mostly come from the hood.

I see this a lot in the nursing and doctor profession.
Pretty damn common everywhere. And let's not forget, our lofty founders were into black women as well. They were always sneaking out back to the slave shacks. Who was going after who again? Jeebus. Tommy Jefferson, our revered rapist for example? Hell, even Strom Thrumond the staunch segregationist.

S.J. might very well just be jealous no sister will lay with his nasty ass.

Black women with class don't want to be with black men. They want more out of life than EBT cards and welfare checks.

I'm sure any woman with class doesn't want to be with you. I am sure she wants more out of life than a double wide, a shotgun and a fishing pole.
I own a nice house, have a beautiful wife (white), don't own a shotgun and don't care for fishing (except to occasionally reel in suckers like you). :lol:
And you're still a backwater inbred redneck peckerwood racist dickhead pussy, congrats.

Great comeback! The best description of a typical Trump supporter that I have ever heard.

Because I did not like what your punk white ass said about us black men.
Too bad, loser. Your women (the ones that know how to eat with a fork, anyway) are dumping your ghetto asses for real men. White ones. You don't like that. That's your problem.

Too bad, loser. Your women (the ones that know how to eat with a fork, anyway) are dumping your ghetto asses for real men. White ones. You don't like that. That's your problem.

I don't see that happening son. I do see that white women are flocking to real men who have dicks that can actually satisfy them.

And you're still a backwater inbred redneck peckerwood racist dickhead pussy, congrats.

Great comeback! The best description of a typical Trump supporter that I have ever heard.
You don't get out much, do you?

You don't get out much, do you?

I've seen more than you have I'm sure.

I don't see that happening son. I do see that white women are flocking to real men who have dicks that can actually satisfy them.
Real men don't collect welfare, so that leaves you out of the running.

Someone is ignorant of where his "welfare" dollars go, but that's rather typical of your ilk.

Oh he knows, that's why he started this in the first place.

Someone is ignorant of where his "welfare" dollars go, but that's rather typical of your ilk.
You're in denial. Everyone knows your history of dependency

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

Many white men are racist. Most educated black women are looking for black men. There ain't no white men are taking "our women" going on. OBTW, educated women mostly come from the hood.

Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men.

Some white men are racist most black men are racist, especially you. I know a dozen black female nurses and doctors, maybe two or three come from the hood. And even if your bull shit were true, they aren't in the hood when they become successful.

You're in denial. Everyone knows your history of dependency
Go look into the numbers hon. And I'm what this fucked up society would call white, just like you. Your stupidass assumptions know no bounds. Then go look at the GI Bill; an affirmative action plan for whites that set up an economic boon that lasted until our current wealth redistribution to the top scam came into play a half century ago.

Yeah, someone's certainly awash in denial and ignorance.

Pretty damn common everywhere. And let's not forget, our lofty founders were into black women as well. They were always sneaking out back to the slave shacks. Who was going after who again? Jeebus. Tommy Jefferson, our revered rapist for example? Hell, even Strom Thrumond the staunch segregationist.

There are a couple here today, working alongside me that are eligible and beautiful. If I was their age instead of 61, and if I was single.....

Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men.

Some white men are racist most black men are racist, especially you. I know a dozen black female nurses and doctors, maybe two or three come from the hood. And even if your bull shit were true, they aren't in the hood when they become successful.

"Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men."

Yeah? I'm not sure I can agree to that.

I've seen some really nice double wides and as far as the shotgun, well let's just say it comes in handy to keep the pants up don't boys away.

"Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men."

Yeah? I'm not sure I can agree to that.

Whatever.

Oh he knows, that's why he started this in the first place.

Yeah it's pretty much like most of the other threads in this section. A bunch of white dudes talking racist garbage that has no basis in fact.

There are a couple here today, working alongside me that are eligible and beautiful. If I was their age instead of 61, and if I was single.....
Well don't get too caught up in your assumptions. I'm 62, white, educated, a molecular biologist, and my wife is a 26 year old, gorgeous, educated, wonderful and caring black lady. She is not my first long term committed relationship with a black woman.

I do not believe in the concept of “race”, it is an outdated social construct that came out of European colonization of the planet.

The human genome has been sequenced. There are something on the order of ~26,000 to ~30,000 genes within the human genome. Of these, a total of 6 genes code for the three phenotypic traits; skin tone, hair texture, facial features, that define what we refer to as “race”.

Pretty goddamn silly concept if you ask me, and no geneticist or molecular biologist researchers have ever found any link between those and any behavioral, cognitive, or predispositional aspects as it pertains to “race”.

Forum List

Back