"White men are taking our women" - black men ... huh???

When did this start becoming a thing?

I've heard Asian guys say that about white men.
And white men say that about black men.
But lately I've been hearing it from black men about white men.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

I guarantee you that white men aren't looking for love in the ghetto.

Many white men are racist. Most educated black women are looking for black men. There ain't no white men are taking "our women" going on. OBTW, educated women mostly come from the hood.

Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men.

Some white men are racist most black men are racist, especially you. I know a dozen black female nurses and doctors, maybe two or three come from the hood. And even if your bull shit were true, they aren't in the hood when they become successful.

"Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men."

Yeah? I'm not sure I can agree to that.

Whatever.
Oh come on now, this was a conversation.

Is there some kind of new trend that I was unaware of? Don't think I've seen a black girl with a white guy in at least a few years.

By the way, I don't believe men have any "ownership" over women who share physical characteristics with them. This is just things I hear people say.

What you are hearing about is when an educated professional black woman is looking to marry, she looks at people in her social and economic circles. In those circles, black non-athletes are rare and since few white men are racist, a beautiful and successful black woman is a good choice for them.

Many white men are racist. Most educated black women are looking for black men. There ain't no white men are taking "our women" going on. OBTW, educated women mostly come from the hood.

Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men.

Some white men are racist most black men are racist, especially you. I know a dozen black female nurses and doctors, maybe two or three come from the hood. And even if your bull shit were true, they aren't in the hood when they become successful.

Most back men aren't racist. Your dumb ass thinks being a racist is pointing out that whites are still practicing racism. That's not racist, looking at threads like this it is evidence of the truth. I read what you said and said what I did. I know exactly what you were saying and I knew exactly what I meant. So you know a dozen black female nurses and doctors. Whoopi doo. .I know thousands of blacks who I have met over the years who were so called professionals and most of them came from the hood. Some of them stayed in the hood and ether bought property and started businesses. Others work in the hood tying to fix things, others did move. I am black, and it just goes a little too fucking far when a white boy thinks he can tell me about black people when he's never been one, and he barely knows any.

I see this a lot in the nursing and doctor profession.
Pretty damn common everywhere. And let's not forget, our lofty founders were into black women as well. They were always sneaking out back to the slave shacks. Who was going after who again? Jeebus. Tommy Jefferson, our revered rapist for example? Hell, even Strom Thrumond the staunch segregationist.

S.J. might very well just be jealous no sister will lay with his nasty ass.

There are a couple here today, working alongside me that are eligible and beautiful. If I was their age instead of 61, and if I was single.....
Well don't get too caught up in your assumptions. I'm 62, white, educated, a molecular biologist, and my wife is a 26 year old, gorgeous, educated, wonderful and caring black lady. She is not my first long term committed relationship with a black woman.

I do not believe in the concept of “race”, it is an outdated social construct that came out of European colonization of the planet.

The human genome has been sequenced. There are something on the order of ~26,000 to ~30,000 genes within the human genome. Of these, a total of 6 genes code for the three phenotypic traits; skin tone, hair texture, facial features, that define what we refer to as “race”.

Pretty goddamn silly concept if you ask me, and no geneticist or molecular biologist researchers have ever found any link between those and any behavioral, cognitive, or predispositional aspects as it pertains to “race”.

Amen. These guys are amateurs talking out the sides of their necks. I am a black man with a masters degree in sociology with 32 years of work and research on matters that affect people of color. I was also once married to a white woman. So much for the OP because white women come to us just as much as black women go to white men. And I have no problem with any of it, I have seen these know nothings try arguing against documented fact time after time. It gets old after a while.

Most back men aren't racist. Your dumb ass thinks being a racist is pointing out that whites are still practicing racism. That's not racist, looking at threads like this it is evidence of the truth. I read what you said and said what I did. I know exactly what you were saying and I knew exactly what I meant. So you know a dozen black female nurses and doctors. Whoopi doo. .I know thousands of blacks who I have met over the years who were so called professionals and most of them came from the hood. Some of them stayed in the hood and ether bought property and started businesses. Others work in the hood tying to fix things, others did move. I am black, and it just goes a little too fucking far when a white boy thinks he can tell me about black people when he's never been one, and he barely knows any.

I've spent a good deal of my life around/amongst “black” folk (not exclusively mind you), including growing up in the south, living on the south side of Chicago in 1973-75, and playing in blues/soul/southern rock bands. At 62 there were only a few occasions in which I was uncomfortable being the only speck of “white” in a sea of “black”ness and they were all back in the late 60s early 70s when things were societally tense across the board and folks were wondering what my intentions were.

They have been vastly outnumbered by occasions in which “whites” were upset about my “race mixing”, the most recent at a Gregg Allman concert last August with my girlfriend who was sporting a massive “afro” for the evening.

Draw your own conclusions; merely my personal experience.

I've spent a good deal of my life around/amongst “black” folk (not exclusively mind you), including growing up in the south, living on the south side of Chicago in 1973-75, and playing in blues/soul/southern rock bands. At 62 there were only a few occasions in which I was uncomfortable being the only speck of “white” in a sea of “black”ness and they were all back in the late 60s early 70s when things were societally tense across the board and folks were wondering what my intentions were.

They have been vastly outnumbered by occasions in which “whites” were upset about my “race mixing”, the most recent at a Gregg Allman concert last August with my girlfriend who was sporting a massive “afro” for the evening.

I have no conclusion to draw but that you are a decent human being who is not a racist. Unlike many of these guys in here who swear they are not racist but post the most inflammatory racist things.

I have no conclusion to draw but that you are a decent human being who is not a racist. Unlike many of these guys in here who swear they are not racist but post the most inflammatory racist things.
That "conclusions" bit was for them, even though I fully expect it to pass so far over their heads it will be eclipsed by the eclipse on the 21st.

That "conclusions" bit was for them, even though I fully expect it to pass so far over their heads it will be eclipsed by the eclipse on the 21st.

Good one! :badgrin:

I see this a lot in the nursing and doctor profession.
Pretty damn common everywhere. And let's not forget, our lofty founders were into black women as well. They were always sneaking out back to the slave shacks. Who was going after who again? Jeebus. Tommy Jefferson, our revered rapist for example? Hell, even Strom Thrumond the staunch segregationist.

S.J. might very well just be jealous no sister will lay with his nasty ass.

There are a couple here today, working alongside me that are eligible and beautiful. If I was their age instead of 61, and if I was single.....
Well don't get too caught up in your assumptions. I'm 62, white, educated, a molecular biologist, and my wife is a 26 year old, gorgeous, educated, wonderful and caring black lady. She is not my first long term committed relationship with a black woman.

I do not believe in the concept of “race”, it is an outdated social construct that came out of European colonization of the planet.

The human genome has been sequenced. There are something on the order of ~26,000 to ~30,000 genes within the human genome. Of these, a total of 6 genes code for the three phenotypic traits; skin tone, hair texture, facial features, that define what we refer to as “race”.

Pretty goddamn silly concept if you ask me, and no geneticist or molecular biologist researchers have ever found any link between those and any behavioral, cognitive, or predispositional aspects as it pertains to “race”.

Hey congratulations, on your marriage. And you agree with me then.

"Yeah wrong on all counts. I never said that most black women are looking for white men, if you know how to read, you'd know that I said when a successful black woman looks in her social and economic circles, there are few black men."

Whatever.

What's to say? You want me to repeat what I said so you can disagree again?

You stated what you see, I stated what I see. How is my version racist but yours is not? Never mind, don't answer. I have heard l that stupid nonsense before.

Whatever.

What's to say? You want me to repeat what I said so you can disagree again?
Whatever.

Because I did not like what your punk white ass said about us black men.
Too bad, loser. Your women (the ones that know how to eat with a fork, anyway) are dumping your ghetto asses for real men. White ones. You don't like that. That's your problem.

I don't see that happening son. I do see that white women are flocking to real men who have dicks that can actually satisfy them.

Get a room, you two.

Too bad, loser. Your women (the ones that know how to eat with a fork, anyway) are dumping your ghetto asses for real men. White ones. You don't like that. That's your problem.

I don't see that happening son. I do see that white women are flocking to real men who have dicks that can actually satisfy them.

Get a room, you two.
Shut up, scat boy.
Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

Real men don't collect welfare, so that leaves you out of the running.

th

LOL...Asslips, is that you?

Ditto to (almost) all you've said here.

I am 81 years old. I lived most of my life in New York City. I never knew a White man who was married to or who romantically consorted with a Black woman. Not one.

If that sounds like a racist comment it is nothing but a simple fact which I've stated in response to the topic at hand. So to read that Black men are complaining that White men are "taking their women" comes as a rather surprising comment to me.

I tend to believe that either the Black man who made this comment is paranoid, or the report is simply a hoax.

I am 81 years old. I lived most of my life in New York City. I never knew a White man who was married to or who romantically consorted with a Black woman. Not one......

You might want to try....going outside at least once.

As half of Detroit left after the great recession a lot of blacks are being exposed to whites for the first time. They've never even met a white guy before.

So black women are no longer secluded in Detroit.

And it's not like white guys dare go to black clubs looking for women but black guys don't have a problem looking for white women in white clubs.

The bachelorette was black and she chose a white guy. Does art imitate life or does life imitate art? Maybe that show will give black women more courage to date outside their race

As half of Detroit left after the great recession a lot of blacks are being exposed to whites for the first time. They've never even met a white guy before.

Ridiculous nonsense. Proof?

Forum List

Back