White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

Too many of your people doing welfare scams (Click on any pic)

Uh, I didn't say anything about welfare.

Here's what I said.

90% of the problems the black community have today are self-inflicted. Stop having babies out of wedlock, stop dropping out of school, stop letting the street gangs take over your neighborhood.

Where did I mention welfare?

White supremacists "Blk ppl start your own business !!! Do for self !! Stop blaming whitey !!!"
Black person "Ok - Sure. I'll do that"

Okay, I clicked on your link to find out what the real story was, but it's behind a paywall.

So being the kind of person I am, I actually checked on this company through other sources.

The couple has pending lawsuits in Northampton County Court against their building's owner, 120 Northampton LLC; Post Road Management LLC and Post Road Construction. Borko Milosev, the building's landlord, is owner of the Post Road companies and also is part of the company that owns the building.

In addition to their issues with the building's owner and landlord, the Darbys claim the city's chief code administrator, Sharbel Koorie, has ignored their complaints about the landlord

So I would ask why they didn't do a proper inspection when they moved in, instead of fighting with the landlord and the city for years over unsanitary business conditions.

Nobody has accepted any racism. And your party is the white supremacist party. Obama is the leader of the democratic party. Biden is accepted because he worked under a black man for 8 years, took orders and didn't try to use his whiteness to sabotage Obama. You racists talk about words he said 50 years ago. Meanwhile trump is a racist right now. The bullshit you republicans repeat every damn day is a lie. Your party wants to end everything that has given us a fair chance and you lie about our history while pretending your white ----- have not been receiving preferences since the beginning of this country. All your bullshit is done in hopes of fooling enough blacks to give republicans power to return this country to Jim Crow.

F that.
What specifically doe Republicans want to end gives Blacks a “fair chance”? For starters, Democrats can’t or won’t get Blacks State ID cards. How are you going to get a fair chance without an ID card?

You think Obama was the first and only President not subject to “sabotage”? Every President past, present, and future is subject to sabotage from rivals both inside and outside the party. How does one use “whiteness” to sabotage the President.

Biden is accepted despite his constant racism because you are told to accept him. He has never changed. He told Blacks that they would not be Black if they had voted for Trump. You can’t get much more racist than that.

Uh, I didn't say anything about welfare.

Here's what I said.
But that’s the thing - White man - I don’t give a sh*t what you say.

You throw dirt at my ppl. I throw dirt at your ppl.

And I have tons of manure I can throw at your ppl. Get ur meatloaf and boysenberry pie (I keep on saying it but all white ppl in the USA love boysenberry pie) ready and bring it.

Last edited:
But that’s the thing - White man - I don’t give a sh*t what you say.

You throw dirt at my ppl. I throw dirt at your ppl.

And I have tons of manure I can throw at your ppl. Get ur meatloaf and boysenberry pie (I keep on saying it but all white ppl in the USA love boysenberry pie) ready and bring it.

I've never had boysenberry pie in my life... but never mind. You really are a Russian Troll, aren't you?

I talked about the things your community SHOULD fix if you want to advance. You know, like every other group that doesn't throw itself a pity party.

Didn't even bring up welfare.

I won't be watching the video because the thread topic is:

White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

And Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot.
Thomas Sowell knows that NO racism or prejudice from any color, creed, or race will ever end. Are you racist? Why or why not?

Thomas Sowell knows that NO racism or prejudice from any color, creed, or race will ever end. Are you racist? Why or why not?
Thomas Sowell is an idiot. Now start showing me any legislation or public policy made by blacks in the history of this country that excluded whites.

What specifically doe Republicans want to end gives Blacks a “fair chance”? For starters, Democrats can’t or won’t get Blacks State ID cards. How are you going to get a fair chance without an ID card?

You think Obama was the first and only President not subject to “sabotage”? Every President past, present, and future is subject to sabotage from rivals both inside and outside the party. How does one use “whiteness” to sabotage the President.

Biden is accepted despite his constant racism because you are told to accept him. He has never changed. He told Blacks that they would not be Black if they had voted for Trump. You can’t get much more racist than that.
Lol! Look white ---, we see the overt racism in your party. It's been that way since the 1960's. So drop the dumb ----. Biden told Charlemagne what blacks were telling dumb ass blacks who were thinking of voting for trump. But you racists are always looking for something you hope can pull just enough blacks away from the democratic party so you can get power and implement the return to white supremacy you guys have stacked the courts to get.

Lol! Look white ---, we see the overt racism in your party. It's been that way since the 1960's. So drop the dumb ----. Biden told Charlemagne what blacks were telling dumb ass blacks who were thinking of voting for trump. But you racists are always looking for something you hope can pull just enough blacks away from the democratic party so you can get power and implement the return to white supremacy you guys have stacked the courts to get.
The “dumb ass” Blacks you refer to are tired of being played by Democrats yet nothing improves. Booker T. Washington was right about you people.

What do you have against Whites?

The “dumb ass” Blacks you refer to are tired of being played by Democrats yet nothing improves. Booker T. Washington was right about you people.

What do you have against Whites?
Booker T Washington was wrong when he said that. And you are just as stupid to repeat that idiocy spoken during the height of Jim Crow.

You are really quite dumb. Stop conflating white racists to mean white people.

Sowell and other right wing blacks like him are idiots. Black conservatives are leaving the republican party because they can't take the racism.

Booker T Washington was wrong when he said that. And you are just as stupid to repeat that idiocy spoken during the height of Jim Crow.

Sowell and other right wing blacks like him are idiots. Black conservatives are leaving the republican party because they can't take the racism.
Booker T Washington was a fucking genius and prophet when he said that the likes of WEB DuBois and future “WEBs” would be selling fellow Blacks out and using the plights of Blacks to further themselves - kind of like the Africans that literally sold Blacks to Western Europeans and Americans…. And still continue the practice to this day!

Not all Whites are left out but whites are left out. It’s a failed policy. Based on AA, more whites should be in the NBA and NFL.
Whites are not left out of jack squat. I guess if every job allowed you to perform your duties for weeks then determine who is best fit toj do the job based on performance like the NBA/NFL...

It's funny how you racists think. What about baseball? Hockey Tennis? Golf? You missed those sports. AA has not failed, whites like you don't seem to understand that whites are not entitled to every job, promotion or admission. You are 70 percent of the population and you whine because you get 70 percent of the jobs, promotions and admissions.

Booker T Washington was a fucking genius and prophet when he said that the likes of WEB DuBois and future “WEBs” would be selling fellow Blacks out and using the plights of Blacks to further themselves - kind of like the Africans that literally sold Blacks to Western Europeans and Americans…. And still continue the practice to this day!
Booker T was none of those things. Not to blacks and only racist whites think about him as you do. He was wrong about Dubois, and the african slave trade did not happen the way you racists portray it. Dubois founded the NAACP. The NAACP ended segregation.

Africans did not create American Apartheid.

Booker T was none of those things. Not to blacks and only racist whites think about him as you do. He was wrong about Dubois, and the african slave trade did not happen the way you racists portray it. Dubois founded the NAACP. The NAACP ended segregation.

Africans did not create American Apartheid.
You throw “racist” around at anyone you differs or challenges you on facts. Instead of hiding behind your racist card, why don’t you use facts to explain how The African slave trade did happen. Better yet, why is there still a form of the African slave trade today in parts of Africa? As a matter of fact, America’s engagement with African slave trade has been over for 170 years and the only nations today where slavery is tolerated and permitted are non-white nations. Human trafficking is a form of slavery and that is dominated by non-whites.

Who/what Black Conservatives are leaving the Republican Party? If anything, Blacks are sick tired of being taken for granted by Democrats.
59FB301C-AEE9-417E-832D-6FD879AF1BEC.jpeg

Too many of your people doing welfare scams (Click on any pic)

View attachment 658625

View attachment 658626

View attachment 658627

I wonder if these will show on the white crime stats ? I think not, even though your ppl steal millions of my and other blk ppl's tax money
They steal all our tax money and are terrible humans. I guess one would think that it is logical since caucasians outnumber all other races significantly, that there will be more whites on welfare than blacks. That is logical sense.

Who/what Black Conservatives are leaving the Republican Party? If anything, Blacks are sick tired of being taken for granted by Democrats.View attachment 659002
I can't understand why more Blacks are chasing down the BLM leadership and asking where the money went? We can point out welfare fraud which is a terrible act, regardless of race. But what is worse, being a roots based ethnic non-profit that is meant to help and support Blacks but is primarily using those donations to buy homes in predominantly white upper class neighborhoods and paying relatives crazy money for interior design and security while giving very little of that money back to families that could use it and or programs to help uplift black neighborhoods.

JoeB131
I talked about the things your community SHOULD fix if you want to advance. You know, like every other group that doesn't throw itself a pity party.

I heard what you said the first time but the difference is I'm not going to allow to shift the blame where blk ppl are to blame for white racism. Not happening. Like I'm gonna sit here and try to prove the worth of blk life to some punk old ass white supremacists.

See all your nonsense about welfare is just you trying to get white ppl off the hook.

Forum List

Back