White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

Good. Your chances of death increase the more we resist.

Die bitch die.

And your chances of death increase the more you resist the vaccine.

Because science is a liberal plot derp derp derp derp

A virus will mutate, adapt, and overcome especially when it has pressure on it. This is why you don't bring a vaccine to the middle of a pandemic. It works if you can see the enemy coming but not on a global population in the middle of the battle. The virus has already mutated beyond the original strain. These re-infections are caused by different variants. The P1 in brazil is infecting something like 60 percent of the people who had the original strain. That P1 strain has adapted and is now in california. We're playing catch up but the virus is always ahead. It's like bringing a pea gun shooter to a war where both sides are striking each other with nuclear warheads.

Last edited:
A virus will mutate, adapt, and overcome especially when it has pressure on it. This is why you don't bring a vaccine to the middle of a pandemic.
Where the fuck did you get that claptrap from?

"especially when there's pressure on it"?

What does that even MEAN?

A virus mutates when it propagates. All living things do. The faster it does that the more chance that it will mutate.

The more virus there is, the more it will mutate. What does that tell you? Yea..we have to reduce the amount of virus to keep the number of mutants low

A virus will mutate, adapt, and overcome especially when it has pressure on it. This is why you don't bring a vaccine to the middle of a pandemic.
Where the fuck did you get that claptrap from?

"especially when there's pressure on it"?

What does that even MEAN?

A virus mutates when it propagates. All living things do. The faster it does that the more chance that it will mutate.

The more virus there is, the more it will mutate. What does that tell you? Yea..we have to reduce the amount of virus to keep the number of mutants low

This virus replicates every 10 hours. You have to kill it, not nurture it. A vaccination designed to detect a specific protein(antigen) will not see that protein when it changes to different variants. You're wrong, as usual. I wouldn't expect you to comprehend this.

Last edited:
White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

Well, no surprise. The man they adore taught them to doubt it, deny it, mock it, and downplay it.

They're more than willing to spread it far and wide, infecting Americans from coast to coast.

Freedom. Liberty. Death. Suffering. MAGA.
Lie. He actually got the vaccine and spoke about that openly. He also helped get the vaccines approved in record time. Do you ever tire from spewing your bullshit? Only person who spews more on this board is your BFF, JoeB.

Wow. That is friggin sad. Even trump himself, jumped at the opportunity to avail himself of modern science when he caught it. He apparently believe his doctors when they told him he could possibly get it again, as the antibodies decline in a few months, just as mine told me, and he jumped at the chance to get the vaccine as early as possible, though he didn't tell anybody, including his supporters. The virus does not appear attuned to political party of the individual. It is not a partisan disease. He is out of office, so it does not support him to refuse it. I guess this means once you go that way, stupid is to the bone, just out of habit.
It’s been 12 months and mine haven’t declined? How do you explain that?

Wow. That is friggin sad. Even trump himself, jumped at the opportunity to avail himself of modern science when he caught it. He apparently believe his doctors when they told him he could possibly get it again, as the antibodies decline in a few months, just as mine told me, and he jumped at the chance to get the vaccine as early as possible, though he didn't tell anybody, including his supporters. The virus does not appear attuned to political party of the individual. It is not a partisan disease. He is out of office, so it does not support him to refuse it. I guess this means once you go that way, stupid is to the bone, just out of habit.
I have no explanation. I am no virologist and neither are you. They told me to get tested for the antibodies, since I did not get sick from what proved to be a stupid and indeed pointless direct contact with a covid victim, saying they could do it or I could see my personal physician. I opted for personal. They asked who/ I told them, contacted, set up, they said they were aware, come over, do not come inside, met me at my car in disposable hazmat, glove mask and face shield to draw blood. You would have thought I had the Andromeda Strain (old movie in case you are too young for the reference). Got result from a national lab in 36 hours and notified me I was positive for the antibodies, saying I needed to come back for swab test to see if I was active. Health department was aware, contacted me, to tell me I was to quarantine (again) but to keep my appointment. Those swabs were negative for active virus, but told me don't get cocky because I could still possibly get it again. I followed your example and have donated convalescent plasma. In mid to late august, the blood people said testing showed I no longer had the antibodies or else not enough to continue as a convalescent plasma donor. I went back to donating as a standard plasma donor and have now changed to donating platelets.
All that, to say, I have strong personal experience to say you don't necessarily keep those antibodies forever. I have read theory that lighter cases produce less antibodies in the blood stream and all your blood is replaced about every 4 months. Not surprised at declining antibodies or immunity. Probably part of the reason we get booster shots. Heck, Trump got the new vaccine a month and a half after getting over a bad case of Covid. If you have had the shot Azog, get the shot, as erring on the side of caution is the conservative thing to do, in all things.

I have no explanation. I am no virologist and neither are you. They told me to get tested for the antibodies, since I did not get sick from what proved to be a stupid and indeed pointless direct contact with a covid victim, saying they could do it or I could see my personal physician. I opted for personal. They asked who/ I told them, contacted, set up, they said they were aware, come over, do not come inside, met me at my car in disposable hazmat, glove mask and face shield to draw blood. You would have thought I had the Andromeda Strain (old movie in case you are too young for the reference). Got result from a national lab in 36 hours and notified me I was positive for the antibodies, saying I needed to come back for swab test to see if I was active. Health department was aware, contacted me, to tell me I was to quarantine (again) but to keep my appointment. Those swabs were negative for active virus, but told me don't get cocky because I could still possibly get it again. I followed your example and have donated convalescent plasma. In mid to late august, the blood people said testing showed I no longer had the antibodies or else not enough to continue as a convalescent plasma donor. I went back to donating as a standard plasma donor and have now changed to donating platelets.
All that, to say, I have strong personal experience to say you don't necessarily keep those antibodies forever. I have read theory that lighter cases produce less antibodies in the blood stream and all your blood is replaced about every 4 months. Not surprised at declining antibodies or immunity. Probably part of the reason we get booster shots. Heck, Trump got the new vaccine a month and a half after getting over a bad case of Covid. If you have had the shot Azog, get the shot, as erring on the side of caution is the conservative thing to do, in all things.
I will but I will go last. After all those at higher risk get it.

Yep, Republican men in particular. The last poll I saw had 49% of them saying no (thanks Former Guy!)
Former Guy did tell Faux News last night that he hoped people would, but went on to talk about what a private, personal decision it was and he respected it either way.
Of course he and Mel were vaxed in January. It was a top secret event and he said not a peep. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Why aren't you demanding everyone get a flu vaccine every year?
The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.

How did you think it started off? You do realize what we call the "seasonal flu" is the Spanish Influenza, right? It was incredibly more deadly than COVID and per capita killed four times as many Americans. There were no vaccines and no antivirals to treat it and after two years it eventually piddled out to the level of what we deal with every winter. You seem to be under the impression that if we don't vaccinate against COVID the rest of our lives will be a repeat of 2020, which has no basis in reality.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

I will wait 4 more years for this vax. Trump should never have accelerated this vaccine. I'd rather see us locked down for yrs and yrs. I will take it in 2025
I will wait 4 more years for this vax. Trump should never have accelerated this vaccine. I'd rather see us locked down for yrs and yrs. I will take it in 2025
LOL...
Trump accelerated nothing.

Why?

Well, no surprise. The man they adore taught them to doubt it, deny it, mock it, and downplay it.

They're more than willing to spread it far and wide, infecting Americans from coast to coast.

Freedom. Liberty. Death. Suffering. MAGA.

In a way i don't blame them. If the smartest man you've ever known tells you something, you listen.

This virus replicates every 10 hours. You have to kill it, not nurture it. A vaccination designed to detect a specific protein(antigen) will not see that protein when it changes to different variants. You're wrong, as usual. I wouldn't expect you to comprehend this.
So even the smallest mutation will mean the vaccine is no longer effective?

False

Forum List

Back