White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

So? why would anyone not get the vaccine
So? why don't you mind your own business? If you get your treasured shot, then you have no reason to interfere with anyone else. Be sure you get the AstraZeneca one; it's such a thrill to wait and see if the blood freezes up hard through all your veins.

Circe...I don't WANT you to get a vaccine.

I want you FREE...to get sick and maybe die

All this tells me is that white Republicans are obviously more precautionary and deliberate about what they put in their bodies. Less easily led around by their nose.

Shocker
Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are those running around with masks on.

As I'm fond of telling people, I was never a Boy Scout, but I was a Cub Scout in my younger years. One of our mottos was "Be Prepared!"

Only an idiot of monumental proportions would make the claim that wearing a mask in a pandemic that has killed over half a million Americans translates to the idea that mask wearers are paranoid idiots.

I pride myself on being a contingency planner. I have roadside assistance on my truck. I also have a warning flasher in my glove box along with a very good flashlight. I carry weather gear with me, along with a phosphorescent green coat and a windbreaker. I buy silicone spray for my fiber clothes in order to weatherproof them before rain or winter storms. When the weather is cold, I make sure I wear good waterproof boots, along with warm gloves, a hat, and a Carhartt vest along with a very good coat. I carry extra cash with me in case no debit card machine is available. I have motion detectors in front and beside my home to ward off potential thieves. I have an aftermarket alarm on my very nice restored truck which attracts a lot of attention and compliments. I even have a gas-powered generator in case the power goes off for any reason.

None of this makes me paranoid. It makes me prepared for the historically predictable dangers of daily life. Wearing a face mask is only the latest example of a common sense response to a potentially dangerous health risk, not only to yourself, but to your whole family. And if you are not willing to take that common sense precaution, then you are little more, and nothing less, than a fool.

are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.
How would it threaten those people if they got the vaccine?

Covid has given leftists their dream world, where we're all drones in a giant collective, and they get to feel like they're controlling everyone. They don't want to let it go.
Cecile is beyond being a dumbass. COVID has controlled Americans more than the government ever has or wants to. People who want to do everything possible to get rid of COVID whether democratic, independent or republican are the ones who are working for more freedom for all Americans.
Whiners like you are getting in the way of freedom.
STAY HOME WEAR A MASK DONT GO TO WORK OR ELSE FACE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES -- FOR FREEDOM!!
Get the vaccine and do what you want.
What I want is to not get the vaccine.

Please note that your wishes are utterly meaningless. You don't get a say in how I run my life.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

Let's get that "white" in there right away. CRT says white people are oppressors how did they overlook they would oppose vaccines as well? More garbage to promote guilt and hate. The farthest thing from unity courtesy of our lying media.
White independents and Democrats do not fear the vaccine. It is not about being white.
But being white and a Republican is another thing. White Republicans fear everything; vaccines, people who do not look like them, people from other countries, people who are not fearful, people with college education.
This is not a racist country. Garbage.
White republicans are fearful of people who are not racist.
Without racism what would white Republicans do? The truth is white republicans are scared to take the vaccine because they feel the vaccine will turn them brown.
Just when I think you can't possibly get any more retarded...you do.
Well you panty ass chicken, davesomething, what is your paranoid fear that is keeping you from taking the vaccine. Do you think the government will insert a tracking device into you through the fake vaccine?
Nope, nothing like that. I don't like taking any medication that hasn't been thoroughly vetted with clinical trials.

And it's "pansy ass", retard.
I would guess a pansy ass would know the proper term, pansy ass. Not being a pansy ass, I got it wrong.
...says the alleged adult having a tantrum because people disagree with him.
Calling Davedork a pansy ass is not having a tantrum.
Yeah, it pretty much is, boy.

Look, we get it. You realize you're too incompetent to run your own life. The problem is, you project your incompetence on everyone else.

Normal people don't need Big Daddy Government to powder our bottoms.

All this tells me is that white Republicans are obviously more precautionary and deliberate about what they put in their bodies. Less easily led around by their nose.

Shocker
Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.

As I'm fond of telling people, I was never a Boy Scout, but I was a Cub Scout in my younger years. One of our mottos was "Be Prepared!"

Only an idiot of monumental proportions would make the claim that wearing a mask in a pandemic that has killed over half a million Americans translates to the idea that mask wearers are paranoid idiots.

I pride myself on being a contingency planner. I have roadside assistance on my truck. I also have a warning flasher in my glove box along with a very good flashlight. I carry weather gear with me, along with a phosphorescent green coat and a windbreaker. I buy silicone spray for my fiber clothes in order to weatherproof them before rain or winter storms. When the weather is cold, I make sure I wear good waterproof boots, along with warm gloves, a hat, and a Carhartt vest along with a very good coat. I carry extra cash with me in case no debit card machine is available. I have motion detectors in front and beside my home to ward off potential thieves. I have an aftermarket alarm on my very nice restored truck which attracts a lot of attention and compliments. I even have a gas-powered generator in case the power goes off for any reason.

None of this makes me paranoid. It makes me prepared for the historically predictable dangers of daily life. Wearing a face mask is only the latest example of a common sense response to a potentially dangerous health risk, not only to yourself, but to your whole family. And if you are not willing to take that common sense precaution, then you are little more, and nothing less, than a fool.
it is funny given that you base your entire premise on information that has been admitted to by the people perpetrating this that 500k people have died from Covid.

Do you even understand that?

They even admitted to the world that they were not counting the deaths correctly and that EVERY death that had even the most remote possibility of covid, was counted.

But here is the great thing about America. Even if there are people who don't believe in wearing the mask because they are being lied to, and they are, YOU can still wear one!

There is no law, nor is there any group of people, preventing YOU and any who want to wear one, from doing so.

Shocker

it is funny given that you base your entire premise on information that has been admitted to by the people perpetrating this that 500k people have died from Covid.

They even admitted to the world that they were not counting the deaths correctly and that EVERY death that had even the most remote possibility of covid, was counted.

But here is the great thing about America. Even if there are people who don't believe in wearing the mask because they are being lied to, and they are, YOU can still wear one!

There is no law, nor is there any group of people, preventing YOU and any who want to wear one, from doing so.

Yeah, it's funny alright. What's funny is the people who believed everything that Trump said, despite his constant and incessant lying, now feel that they're somehow qualified to determine the veracity of anyone else.

The problem though is that there are possibly hundreds of variants. Now, 61 percent of Brazil is reinfected with a new variant, P1. You can't keep chasing this virus. We're eons behind it right now. The original strain has already gone through the populace and we have pharmaceuticals playing catch up. It's madness.
Madness is believing anything you post without a link

Sadly, you're delusional.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

You say it like it's a bad thing. I wear it like a fucking badge.

Imagine heeding the ever-changing advice of a runted, batshit-crazy 'doctor' and his stuttering master with that 1000-yard slack-jawed, drooling stare...

You can probably figure out where this is going..... hmm?

The bonus is if I can threaten your health or scare the fuck out of you that's just additional gravy. LOL

Shocker

Yeah, it's funny alright. What's funny is the people who believed everything that Trump said, despite his constant and incessant lying, now feel that they're somehow qualified to determine the veracity of anyone else.
Long before Trump, I had a habit of checking out information being spoon-fed to the public. What I find funny is that the number of deaths that are reported was NOT being questioned by the Trump Administration, but by people in the profession, and the information CAME FROM the people who were in charge of the statistics.

But you have to have an open mind and a willingness to believe that your bias may not always be right.

I see you lack that ability.

Shocker

Long before Trump, I had a habit of checking out information being spoon-fed to the public. What I find funny is that the number of deaths that are reported was NOT being questioned by the Trump Administration, but by people in the profession, and the information CAME FROM the people who were in charge of the statistics.

But you have to have an open mind and a willingness to believe that your bias may not always be right.

I see you lack that ability.
Bro, those covid 19 automobile deaths still count!

158137664_10218275418173104_2758683983371971361_n.jpg

Why aren't you demanding everyone get a flu vaccine every year?
The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.

How did you think it started off? You do realize what we call the "seasonal flu" is the Spanish Influenza, right? It was incredibly more deadly than COVID and per capita killed four times as many Americans. There were no vaccines and no antivirals to treat it and after two years it eventually piddled out to the level of what we deal with every winter. You seem to be under the impression that if we don't vaccinate against COVID the rest of our lives will be a repeat of 2020, which has no basis in reality.
YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! The Spanish Flu is very similar to COVID-19. We relied on herd immunity for the Flu to die out. The mortality rate was .0065 of a population of 103 million people, 675,000 people died.
We could depend on herd immunity now. The mortality rate should be close to the same.
Based on today's population 2,145,000 would die by the time herd immunity took care of COVID-19.
With everyone vaccinated we could save over 1,000,000 lives
DO YOU NOT GET IT?

I never said nobody needs to be vaccinated. I said it should be your choice and you have been vaccinated there is no need for you to be pissing in your pants over other people who aren't.

That is a total lie. Pure fear mongering. Go run into your house and hide from the scary virus while us Republicans work and pay taxes for your little Covid check. But while you are in there, do us a favor and shut your yap.

No vaccine is needed for something that only gives you the sniffles.

No vaccine is needed for something that only gives you the sniffles.
I suppose 500k+ people died of the sniffles.
i26db4jm06o61.jpg

Forum List

Back