White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.
You obviously are clueless how vaccines work. If a child is vaccinated against measles they are protected from the nonvaccinated. The only people a nonvaccinated individual is a threat to, is other nonvaccinated people. So unless you're saying the covid vaccines are ineffective, you're full of commie shit.

WRONG, the longer COVID hangs around, and in larger numbers, the greater the chance of more variations. The concern is one of those variations will not be neutralized by the vaccine. Plus the current vaccine is 95% effective.
The Measles vaccine is 97% effective. If everybody receives the vaccine, there is almost no chance a child will catch measles. But if a large portion of a group is not vaccinated, vaccinated children will catch mesles. It happened in several populations in 2018 and 2019.

You flat ass lied about vaccinated people for COVID and Measles cannot catch the diseases.
Google it, you dumbass.
How can you be so stupid.

The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

If you're vaccinated how is your health being threatened?
Everyone should know this.
As long as COVID hangs around, there are more opportunities for COVID to variate. That increases the chance one of the variations will not be prevented by a vaccine and we start all over again.
Good. Your chances of death increase the more we resist.

Die bitch die.

Die bitch die.

And your chances of death increase the more you resist the vaccine.

Because science is a liberal plot derp derp derp derp
I don't care.

You do.

Suck my dick.

I will FUCKING KILL any motherfucker who tries to force that on me. Chances of death by lead poisoning increase exponentially.

Now, go fuck yourself!

1615947521172.png

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?

Well, no surprise. The man they adore taught them to doubt it, deny it, mock it, and downplay it.

They're more than willing to spread it far and wide, infecting Americans from coast to coast.

Freedom. Liberty. Death. Suffering. MAGA.
But seriously, how is this bad news? LOL

The variants are already raging in europe and south america. We haven't seen anything yet. We should never have shut down, masked up, quit engaging. We're gonna pay a horrific price now.
Almost by design, right?

Sure seems like it.

All this tells me is that white Republicans are obviously more precautionary and deliberate about what they put in their bodies. Less easily led around by their nose.

Shocker
Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.
Has nothing to do with fear. You're an idiot. If I feared covid I would be hiding in my baseline all you leftist pansies
If you have no fears about the COVID vaccine why would you not get it? The worst that could happen is nothing and it may save your life and people you interact with.
I don't put any medicines in my body. As a youth I abused drugs. As an adult I have never again used any drugs. No point in starting now

As long as COVID hangs around, there are more opportunities for COVID to variate. That increases the chance one of the variations will not be prevented by a vaccine and we start all over again.

Why aren't you demanding everyone get a flu vaccine every year?

You obviously are clueless how vaccines work. If a child is vaccinated against measles they are protected from the nonvaccinated. The only people a nonvaccinated individual is a threat to, is other nonvaccinated people. So unless you're saying the covid vaccines are ineffective, you're full of commie shit.

WRONG, the longer COVID hangs around, and in larger numbers, the greater the chance of more variations. The concern is one of those variations will not be neutralized by the vaccine. Plus the current vaccine is 95% effective.
The Measles vaccine is 97% effective. If everybody receives the vaccine, there is almost no chance a child will catch measles. But if a large portion of a group is not vaccinated, vaccinated children will catch mesles. It happened in several populations in 2018 and 2019.

You flat ass lied about vaccinated people for COVID and Measles cannot catch the diseases.
Google it, you dumbass.

Wrong commie, measles spread in unvaccinated populations because it was introduced by foreigners. Antibodies prevent infection, that's the whole point of a vaccine. You are an amazingly stupid individual. No wonder you eat the shit commies are selling.

Die bitch die.
At least you are honest. But you may kill your mother in your attempt to kill me.

Google it, you dumbass.

Wrong commie, measles spread in unvaccinated populations because it was introduced by foreigners. Antibodies prevent infection, that's the whole point of a vaccine. You are an amazingly stupid individual. No wonder you eat the shit commies are selling.

There is no vaccine for stupidity. You have a terminal case of stupidity. I have no idea where you get the bullshit you throw out there. Read the sources below. You are a fricking idiot.

The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.

The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.
Just downvote his comparison to the flu and move on.

All this tells me is that white Republicans are obviously more precautionary and deliberate about what they put in their bodies. Less easily led around by their nose.

Shocker
Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.
Has nothing to do with fear. You're an idiot. If I feared covid I would be hiding in my baseline all you leftist pansies
If you have no fears about the COVID vaccine why would you not get it? The worst that could happen is nothing and it may save your life and people you interact with.
I don't put any medicines in my body. As a youth I abused drugs. As an adult I have never again used any drugs. No point in starting now
So you are fearing drugs because of your abuse of drugs in the past. It is fear.
I admire you for beating a drug habit but you have to realize the difference in drugs and the difference between using and abusing.

Since the chinese wuflu is so mild mandatory vaccines to shop, work or rent an apartment won't be legal or necessary.

Already the vaccine is being seen as just another exercise of control.

Covid is a bit more contagious and a bit more of a threat than the flu dontchathink?

Google it, you dumbass.

There is no vaccine for stupidity. You have a terminal case of stupidity. I have no idea where you get the bullshit you throw out there. Read the sources below. You are a fricking idiot.

ROFLMFAO, you call me stupid while proving my point with your links. GFY commie.

Forum List

Back