White Supremacists Running for Office in 2018

Great news, it's time for whites and the country as whole to start defending themselves.

I would like to see America remain majority white long after the current prediction that stands at 2040, at which point we will probably become just like any other minority white shit-hole country. This direction truly is beneficial for all Americans.

you won't stop the demographic change, no matter how much you whine.

Nope, but perhaps we can form a new country and let you all rot in your shithole, laughing.

Well, apart from when we will be reading horror stories about how you are consuming your pets (and cousins) as in Venezuela.

They sell tickets at the airport every day. Any idea where you will be going?

xfozf.jpg
TWICE!!!

Great news, it's time for whites and the country as whole to start defending themselves.

I would like to see America remain majority white long after the current prediction that stands at 2040, at which point we will probably become just like any other minority white shit-hole country. This direction truly is beneficial for all Americans.

Nope, but perhaps we can form a new country and let you all rot in your shithole, laughing.

Well, apart from when we will be reading horror stories about how you are consuming your pets (and cousins) as in Venezuela.

To something so great it doesn't yet exist.

You however, just check out Venezuela and Mexico, but remember to reduce even few extra IQ points. Maybe middle Africa?

You however, just check out Venezuela and Mexico, but remember to reduce even few extra IQ points. Maybe middle Africa?

I'll be staying right here. If you want a new country, go get it. This one is already taken.

Actually its already starting to change....8 years of Trump which will teach the GOP how to grow a set of balls and not give a shit if libtard Anti white Anti Americans cry about wacism then 8 years of Pence....indeed! Me and my wife did our part,my brother did his part. Between the 2 of us we have 9 white children! :)
White nationalists running for office in record numbers

Hm! That's 5 more than I realized...have to figure out who the rest are.

Hopefully one is in my area
I wish there was in mine! Where you from?

I'll be staying right here. If you want a new country, go get it. This one is already taken.
Sure was by my founding fathers who EXPLICITLY stated who was to be granted citizenship in the naturalization acts of the 1790's! You are nothing more than a Anti White,Anti American traitor just like ALL leftists and 80% of republicans who are more scared of being called racists than doing something to stop the downfall of this country.

Actually its already starting to change....8 years of Trump which will teach the GOP how to grow a set of balls and not give a shit if libtard Anti white Anti Americans cry about wacism then 8 years of Pence....indeed! Me and my wife did our part,my brother did his part. Between the 2 of us we have 9 white children! :)

Central Pa.....Alabama north and proud of it

Say something else funny.

Oh you can stay in Mexicofornia, no one is planning on taking that from you. Apart from the Mexicans, but you already seem to be very welcoming of their culture. Hope you will be enjoying the new average wage which is 3K a year.

No, whining won't help, but we can count on Planned Parenthood to keep killing black babies by the the hundreds of thousands.

Sure was by my founding fathers who EXPLICITLY stated who was to be granted citizenship in the naturalization acts of the 1790's! You are nothing more than a Anti White,Anti American traitor just like ALL leftists and 80% of republicans who are more scared of being called racists than doing something to stop the downfall of this country.

Wow. Half the country plus 80% of the other half. Sounds like your pathetic little 10% probably doesn't have much chance of doing anything.

Oh you can stay in Mexicofornia, no one is planning on taking that from you. Apart from the Mexicans, but you already seem to be very welcoming of their culture. Hope you will be enjoying the new average wage which is 3K a year.

Yall come back to visit us here in Texas after you get your country all set up. Call first. I'll plan a pic nic.

No, whining won't help, but we can count on Planned Parenthood to keep killing black babies by the the hundreds of thousands.

If you say so.

If you say so.
The facts say so.

Yall come back to visit us here in Texas after you get your country all set up. Call first. I'll plan a pic nic.

Texas will be minority white much sooner. Soon after the ethnic cleansing of the whites who run the state will be complete. How long before it turns into worse version of Mexico? 30 years? 50? Anyone for a bet?

You will love it. I don't visit shitholes.

Last edited:

You are a lying traitor.

You are a lying traitor.

That's funny Mikey.

Forum List

Back