White Supremacists Running for Office in 2018

you won't stop the demographic change, no matter how much you whine.
Actually its already starting to change....8 years of Trump which will teach the GOP how to grow a set of balls and not give a shit if libtard Anti white Anti Americans cry about wacism then 8 years of Pence....indeed! Me and my wife did our part,my brother did his part. Between the 2 of us we have 9 white children! :)
Hopefully one is in my area
I wish there was in mine! Where you from?

Say something else funny.
You are a lying traitor.

You seem to forget that Trump did not win the peoples vote. He's president on a technicality. What do whites have to defend themselves against? Paranoia? We aren't going to get 16 years of white supremacy ruling this nation. If that was to actually happen that's when America becomes a violent shithole. Nobody black or of any person of color is going back to that. When Trumps policies start kicking in you'll understand just how deep the anger and dissatisfaction will be. You see mike, you are mistaken to think you and those like you represent whites. You represent a punk ass section of the white community who are whining victims of something you imagine that's not really happening.

Trump WON the presidency, period.

He's president because of the "technicality" that he won the presidency. That's what winners do.

Black unemployment rate lowest ever. Blacks are having a blast too.

I'm black and we aren't having a blast. The black unemployment rate is double that of whites. Lean the truth and quit repeating Trump.

I'll be staying right here. If you want a new country, go get it. This one is already taken.
Sure was by my founding fathers who EXPLICITLY stated who was to be granted citizenship in the naturalization acts of the 1790's! You are nothing more than a Anti White,Anti American traitor just like ALL leftists and 80% of republicans who are more scared of being called racists than doing something to stop the downfall of this country.

Wow. Half the country plus 80% of the other half. Sounds like your pathetic little 10% probably doesn't have much chance of doing anything.
View attachment 196128

They didn't win anything. They were allowed to live. They were lucky the government has more compassion than all those fake Christians did.
Keep deluding yourself. Its cute. I guess thousands of little brown dudes in pajama's with ak-47's didn't defeat the might US military in vietnam

You're rambling now. There aren't thousands of nut jobs wanting a civil war.

Great news, it's time for whites and the country as whole to start defending themselves.

I would like to see America remain majority white long after the current prediction that stands at 2040, at which point we will probably become just like any other minority white shit-hole country. This direction truly is beneficial for all Americans.

Actually its already starting to change....8 years of Trump which will teach the GOP how to grow a set of balls and not give a shit if libtard Anti white Anti Americans cry about wacism then 8 years of Pence....indeed! Me and my wife did our part,my brother did his part. Between the 2 of us we have 9 white children! :)
White nationalists running for office in record numbers

Hm! That's 5 more than I realized...have to figure out who the rest are.

You are a lying traitor.

You seem to forget that Trump did not win the peoples vote. He's president on a technicality. What do whites have to defend themselves against? Paranoia? We aren't going to get 16 years of white supremacy ruling this nation. If that was to actually happen that's when America becomes a violent shithole. Nobody black or of any person of color is going back to that. When Trumps policies start kicking in you'll understand just how deep the anger and dissatisfaction will be. You see mike, you are mistaken to think you and those like you represent whites. You represent a punk ass section of the white community who are whining victims of something you imagine that's not really happening.

Are you really this stupid or is this an act?

Your Dumb Racist ass calls the Electoral College a technicality.

Sections of America are Shitholes, they are ruled by

liberals where criminals thrive….

Trump is Spanking liberal ass and I am sure he

will maintain law and order…..

Later Dip Shit…

Maybe the whites should just form a WHITE CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS like the blacks have.

They have one. It's called the republican caucus.
Really... dumbass?

As GOP Swept Congress, Black Republicans Took Home Historic Wins

Maybe the whites should just form a WHITE CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS like the blacks have.

They have one. It's called the republican caucus.
Really... dumbass?

As GOP Swept Congress, Black Republicans Took Home Historic Wins

This is 2018 and we've had an election since 2014. Last, 3 whole back republicans won. Wow, that certainly debunks my claim that the republican party is the white caucus. LOL!

You are a lying traitor.

He's president because of the "technicality" that he won the presidency. That's what winners do.

I'm black and we aren't having a blast. The black unemployment rate is double that of whites. Lean the truth and quit repeating Trump.
That's because you idiots enjoy sitting on your ass on welfare more than working! Its OK thousands a week are waking up to the truth and leaving the demcrap plantation. It amazes me YOU can still belong to the demcraps after Obama did NOTHING for blacks in 8 years but Trump has managed to get black unemployment to its lowest levels EVER.
Sure was by my founding fathers who EXPLICITLY stated who was to be granted citizenship in the naturalization acts of the 1790's! You are nothing more than a Anti White,Anti American traitor just like ALL leftists and 80% of republicans who are more scared of being called racists than doing something to stop the downfall of this country.

Wow. Half the country plus 80% of the other half. Sounds like your pathetic little 10% probably doesn't have much chance of doing anything.
View attachment 196128

They didn't win anything. They were allowed to live. They were lucky the government has more compassion than all those fake Christians did.
Keep deluding yourself. Its cute. I guess thousands of little brown dudes in pajama's with ak-47's didn't defeat the might US military in vietnam

Ah so you get caught in a bullshit lie and run off like the little bitch you are with your tail tucked between our legs. No surprise.You may not WANT a civil war but keep trying to destroy my country and that's what you are going to end up with. Obviously 2016 didn't send a strong enough message that AMERICA didn't want 8 more years of cultural marxism. You morons STILL think New York and California are America...

To something so great it doesn't yet exist.

You however, just check out Venezuela and Mexico, but remember to reduce even few extra IQ points. Maybe middle Africa?

I'll be staying right here. If you want a new country, go get it. This one is already taken.

View attachment 196128

Thy didn't win the stand off and in fact they had no right to be there. What happened was the US government had mercy on those people. Had the government used the firepower they have, all these right wing idiots would have been killed.

Have you ever seen any World War II movies?

Be careful what you wish for.....

You are a lying traitor.

Later Dip Shit…

He lost the popular vote. How many times has a president lost the popular vote and won the electoral college? Not many Sections pf America are shitholes controlled by republicans. They control 37 states.Trump doesn't know what law is. The Republican party, the party of no responsibility.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Never thought I's see this in modern US.

Election 2018 Is Off to the Racists

Across the US, white nationalists and their sympathizers are running for office—and they don’t need to win to be dangerous.

“Jews…commit a disproportionate number of mass shootings,” Wisconsin Republican congressional candidate Paul Nehlen lied on Facebook recently. Earlier, he had tweeted: “Poop, incest, and pedophilia. Why are those common themes repeated so often with Jews?” Another GOP House hopeful, Pennsylvania’s Sean Donahue, recently told me, “The United States was intended to be white…. I don’t see why we had to have the Fair Housing Act.”

Welcome to Trump’s America, where a rash of white nationalists are running for office. Depending on your definition, anywhere from nine and 17 white supremacists and far-right militia leaders are currently running for House and Senate seats, governorships, and state legislatures.
<more>
You created them. Multiculturalism has failed everywhere it's been tried. America has always been a white, NW European nation. We were better for it.

Across the US, white nationalists and their sympathizers are running for office—and they don’t need to win to be dangerous.

“Jews…commit a disproportionate number of mass shootings,” Wisconsin Republican congressional candidate Paul Nehlen lied on Facebook recently. Earlier, he had tweeted: “Poop, incest, and pedophilia. Why are those common themes repeated so often with Jews?” Another GOP House hopeful, Pennsylvania’s Sean Donahue, recently told me, “The United States was intended to be white…. I don’t see why we had to have the Fair Housing Act.”

Welcome to Trump’s America, where a rash of white nationalists are running for office. Depending on your definition, anywhere from nine and 17 white supremacists and far-right militia leaders are currently running for House and Senate seats, governorships, and state legislatures.
<more>

Racial supremecists come in all shapes and forms. Black Lives Matter and La Raza come to mind as well as the White Supremecists you refer. At the same time, I see more and more interracial families of which I am a part.

Those groups aren't supremacists.

Telling Black Lives Matter that All Lives Matter is not acceptable to Black Lives Matter. “La Raza” means “The Race”.... and you think those organizations are not Supremecists????

They aren't. Your all lives matter is another white race baiting maneuver. So let me know when one of these groups are targeting whites for death or acts of terror and have a written and spoken philosophy of specific racial supremacy. Not just some idiot who sees the word black and makes up stuff.

All Lives Matter is a a white race baiting tactic??? See Wisconsin State Fair on targeting whites with acts of terror. Supremecists attitude runs across races.

That's because you idiots enjoy sitting on your ass on welfare more than working! Its OK thousands a week are waking up to the truth and leaving the demcrap plantation. It amazes me YOU can still belong to the demcraps after Obama did NOTHING for blacks in 8 years but Trump has managed to get black unemployment to its lowest levels EVER.

Black unemployment has historically been at least double that of whites. Fact, pussy. So Trump hasn't done shit. I've worked for my money since age 9 bitch when I was slanging newspapers. How about you?

You are a lying traitor.

View attachment 196128

Ah so you get caught in a bullshit lie and run off like the little bitch you are with your tail tucked between our legs. No surprise.You may not WANT a civil war but keep trying to destroy my country and that's what you are going to end up with. Obviously 2016 didn't send a strong enough message that AMERICA didn't want 8 more years of cultural marxism. You morons STILL think New York and California are America...

No. You're getting a little more nuts than usual. That's more tedious than funny. Try again after you calm down.

<more>
You created them. Multiculturalism has failed everywhere it's been tried. America has always been a white, NW European nation. We were better for it.

No it hasn't. And America hasn't always or ever, been a white nation.

You are a lying traitor.

Later Dip Shit…

He lost the popular vote. How many times has a president lost the popular vote and won the electoral college? Not many Sections pf America are shitholes controlled by republicans. They control 37 states.Trump doesn't know what law is. The Republican party, the party of no responsibility.

I have my doubts Trump lost the popular vote…

You liberals cheat…

Just ask Crazy Bernie…

Why are you against voter ID’s unless

YOU WANT TO CHEAT?

Name some Republican shitholes.

You are a lying traitor.

Later Dip Shit…

You liberals cheat…

Just ask Crazy Bernie…

YOU WANT TO CHEAT?

Some crazy questions just aren't worth addressing.

You are a lying traitor.

Later Dip Shit…

You liberals cheat…

Just ask Crazy Bernie…

YOU WANT TO CHEAT?

Good point. I live in Kansas. A republican shithole.

<more>
3 people out of THOUSANDS running across our nation.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

big deal , anyone can run for office . There was a thread a few weeks ago about a buncha muslims running for office in the USA . 'keith elison' a muslim living in Minnesota ran for office and won . My goodness mrobama ran for president and won . 'maxine watters' ran for office and is in office , same for many others in the dem party and probably the repubs . 'jesse jackson' ran for president many years ago . And last , feminazi 'illary' ran for president 2 times PJunky .

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are a lying traitor.

Later Dip Shit…

You liberals cheat…

Just ask Crazy Bernie…

YOU WANT TO CHEAT?

We all know you and your liberal buddies

are all full of shit….

You can’t address the question of why you

are against Voter ID’s because your explanation

SOUNDS so STUPID.

Now…

Tell me again why are you against VOTER ID’S…

Lets see if you can explain it.

We all know you can’t…

Face the TRUTH,

you support CHEATING….

Thy didn't win the stand off and in fact they had no right to be there. What happened was the US government had mercy on those people. Had the government used the firepower they have, all these right wing idiots would have been killed.

Actually, if you followed the story, the government lost.

You mean if the government used their firepower as in Ruby Ridge and in murdering the Branch Davidians at Waco?

Forum List

Back