White teacher tells what it's like to teach at a black high school

That white teacher is a racist hack. That much is obvious - black people are fat, blacks are violent, blacks are disrespectful.

That white person should not be teaching in a black school.

Very few whites teach in black schools if they can help it. They try to survive long enough in that horrible environment so that they can transfer to a school where the students are white and Asian. Whites and Asians are much more intelligent. They are polite and studious. It is safe to teach them.

What is more, they have parents who care about them and who want them to do well in school.

If a teacher has problems with a black student and calls the student's home the father is usually unknown. The mother is a welfare mother who is so high on crack she does not know what year it is.

It's been my experience that most - not all, but most - racists are low income, uneducated losers.

Low income whites frequently see blacks up close every day and know what they are like. They cannot afford to move to "better" which is to say "white" neighborhoods. They cannot afford to send their children to private schools, so they have to send them to public schools where most of the students are black, and where their children are in constant danger.

Low income whites are forced to pay for the ideals of upper middle class liberals who do not have to live with the results of their ideals.

I live in a college town. There are two universities and a community college. One of the universities is predominantly black. I used to lecture at the black university. I have hired interns and full time staff from there. I've also hired from "white" universities.

By far and away, unquestionably and without a doubt, the kids coming out of the black university were better than those coming out of the "white" schools. They were better prepared, they worked harder, and they had a better understanding of the world around them.

If you are telling the truth your experiences are so unusual as to be bizarre. :eek:

That white teacher is a racist hack. That much is obvious - black people are fat, blacks are violent, blacks are disrespectful.

That white person should not be teaching in a black school.

Every single negative black stereotype was hit on. So much so, this seems fake. I mean every single one. I am black ans went to a black high school. This writer is either full of shit or a racist posing, keep it up rightys.

I live in a college town. There are two universities and a community college. One of the universities is predominantly black. I used to lecture at the black university. I have hired interns and full time staff from there. I've also hired from "white" universities.

By far and away, unquestionably and without a doubt, the kids coming out of the black university were better than those coming out of the "white" schools. They were better prepared, they worked harder, and they had a better understanding of the world around them.

you are telling the truth your experiences are so unusual as to be bizarre. :eek:
Really? So every single graduate from Howard is bizarre? For those not in the know, explain what Howard is please.

It's been my experience that most - not all, but most - racists are low income, uneducated losers.

Low income whites frequently see blacks up close every day and know what they are like. They cannot afford to move to "better" which is to say "white" neighborhoods. They cannot afford to send their children to private schools, so they have to send them to public schools where most of the students are black, and where their children are in constant danger.

Low income whites are forced to pay for the ideals of upper middle class liberals who do not have to live with the results of their ideals.

What about low income whites in all white public schools? You do know they exist dont you? Not mentioned at your last rally?

What about low income whites in all white public schools? You do know they exist dont you? Not mentioned at your last rally?
Give us a few examples.

As part of my occupation I've been in schools in Chicago, Mississippi, Atlanta, Memphis, Detroit and Nashville. I've seen every action that was described in the OP. I've been present at a school when a student was shot and killed by a drug dealer from the local community. I've seen these things first hand. I've seen black kids that come from upper middle class homes are introduced into a high density poor black environment. I have seen the upper middle class black kids hauled to jail with felony charges because of this group think. It may not be the norm where you live, but it is reality.

As part of my occupation I've been in schools in Chicago, Mississippi, Atlanta, Memphis, Detroit and Nashville. I've seen every action that was described in the OP. I've been present at a school when a student was shot and killed by a drug dealer from the local community. I've seen these things first hand. I've seen black kids that come from upper middle class homes are introduced into a high density poor black environment. I have seen the upper middle class black kids hauled to jail with felony charges because of this group think. It may not be the norm where you live, but it is reality.

If the black parents have money, why didn't they put the kid in a private school?

you are telling the truth your experiences are so unusual as to be bizarre. :eek:
Really? So every single graduate from Howard is bizarre? For those not in the know, explain what Howard is please.

This is what happens when Howard students get together:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzrb2y03bA]D.C. Caribbean Fest 2011 Brawl @ Howard University Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]

If the black parents have money, why didn't they put the kid in a private school?

This is at a post high school situation

I went to a high school that was about 25% black. Some of them behaved the way described in the article, but I would say most did not. Some of the white kids behaved the same way. It more or less came down to socio-economic status rather than race.

That's a BS argument. You're saying poor blacks and poor whites act the same. But the fact is nearly all blacks are poor and they're poor because they are mentally inferior.

Socio-economic status correlates very well with intelligence.

THINKI THINK THINK

So, just to be certain, on one hand you state that one race "is poor because they are mentally inferior", insinuating thst this does not apply to another race, and then you state that "socioeconomic status correlates with intelligence".

Your logic brings to mind the image of a drooling imbecile wearing a soiled diaper.

So, just to be certain, on one hand you state that one race "is poor because they are mentally inferior", insinuating thst this does not apply to another race, and then you state that "socioeconomic status correlates with intelligence".

Your sentence is so poorly phrased the board has a hard time knowing what you mean. But yes, most stupid people are poor and most poor people are stupid. Everyone knows that.

Your sentence is so poorly phrased the board has a hard time knowing what you mean. .

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000th time, you do not represent "the board," you idiot. And you imploring anyone else to "THINK" is so painfully ironic it should be illegal.

The Racist Paradox: Racists think they're better than others because of their race but everyone else in their own race thinks they suck.

The Racist Paradox: Racists think they're better than others because of their race but everyone else in their own race thinks they suck.

Only racists in america are you liberals who support affirmative action.

think

Forum List

Back