#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

Liberals are allergic to the truth.

What truth is that?
That black people are systematically murdering white people and have been engaging in an asymmetrical war on law enforcement.
Then you can logically explain why over 86% of white people killed are killed by other whites???
This has WHAT to do with this thread? We aren't just talking about murder we are talking about flooding white countries with non whites which in the end is genocide. Systematically replacing the replacing the native population with others...and before you go on a rant about the injuns science has proved White Europeans were here first.They were merely killed off by the amerindians

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

North America for the indigenous populations;
South America for the indigenous populations;
Hawaii for the indigenous populations;
Australia for the indigenous populations;
Pacific Islands for the indigenous populations
Africa for the indigenous populations...

So why are white people in those countries???...yet losers chant some factually incorrect mumbo jumbo about white countries for everyone else.

Anti-Racists is plain English that losers don't like...
Are they being brought in,in massive numbers to replace the native population anti white? NOPE! Try again.N.America,S. America,Australia were and always WILL BE White Nations.

What truth is that?
That black people are systematically murdering white people and have been engaging in an asymmetrical war on law enforcement.
Then you can logically explain why over 86% of white people killed are killed by other whites???
This has WHAT to do with this thread? We aren't just talking about murder we are talking about flooding white countries with non whites which in the end is genocide. Systematically replacing the replacing the native population with others...and before you go on a rant about the injuns science has proved White Europeans were here first.They were merely killed off by the amerindians
Obviously while sieg heiling you missed the post where the lie was presented that Black people are systematically killing white people...
Do try to keep up...

WhiteGenocide Signs Pop Up In Asheville - WLOS - Asheville Top Stories - ABC

Love spreading the word! Pretty good article...love getting the attention and word out.
From the OP:
"For several decades, White people across many majority White countries have been subject to genocidal conditions by a loose collection of small but powerful groups which have a monopoly over the media and politics."

"gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."
Google

Is genocide the best word choice here?
United Nations Genocide Conventions - White GeNOcide Project
According to the UN yes.

What truth is that?
Obviously while sieg heiling you missed the post where the lie was presented that Black people are systematically killing white people...
Do try to keep up...
Funny how it wasn't me that said that. I never said that.

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

So why are white people in those countries???...yet losers chant some factually incorrect mumbo jumbo about white countries for everyone else.

Are they being brought in,in massive numbers to replace the native population anti white? NOPE! Try again.N.America,S. America,Australia were and always WILL BE White Nations.
So your own words state the lie that each land mass or continents indigenous people have a right to their land...
Whites aren't the indigenous population of any country/ continent I listed, therefore by your logic they should not be there...
Oh well...like racist and stupid white creationists...facts really are pliable.

WhiteGenocide Signs Pop Up In Asheville - WLOS - Asheville Top Stories - ABC

Love spreading the word! Pretty good article...love getting the attention and word out.
From the OP:
"For several decades, White people across many majority White countries have been subject to genocidal conditions by a loose collection of small but powerful groups which have a monopoly over the media and politics."

"gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."
Google

Is genocide the best word choice here?
According to the UN yes.
What truth is that?
Do try to keep up...
Funny how it wasn't me that said that. I never said that.
No one ever suggested that you did say that...please do try to keep up.

So your own words state the lie that each land mass or continents indigenous people have a right to their land...
Whites aren't the indigenous population of any country/ continent I listed, therefore by your logic they should not be there...
Facts say that. Keep trying anti white racist. Its laughable.

Actually it's laughable that you aren't bright enough to intellectualize the failure of your statement to be factual as it concerns the indigenous populations of the world...

You presented absolutely zero facts to rebut my statement that made yours factually incorrect.

What truth is that?

What a pathetic, craven little coward you are.

According to the UN yes
"a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group"
Which of the preceding definitions threaten the most powerful race on the planet?

"Anti white racist" is code for someone who sees an individual instead of judging based on something as trivial as skin color.

When and where did the "white race" first appear?

"Summary of The Races of Europe[10]
Coon's 1939 book concluded the following:

1. The Caucasian race is of dual origin consisting of Upper Paleolithic (mixture of sapiens and neandertals) types and Mediterranean (purely sapiens) types.
  2. The Upper Paleolithic peoples are the truly indigenous peoples of Europe.
  3. Mediterraneans invaded Europe in large numbers during the Neolithic period and settled there.
  4. The racial situation in Europe today may be explained as a mixture of Upper Paleolithic survivors and Mediterraneans.
  5. When reduced Upper Paleolithic survivors and Mediterraneans mix, then occurs the process of dinarization, which produces a hybrid with non-intermediate features.
  6. The Caucasian race encompasses the regions of Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, the Near East, North Africa, and Northeast Africa.
  7. The Nordic race is part of the Mediterranean racial stock, being a mixture of Corded and Danubian Mediterraneans."
Carleton S. Coon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the UN yes
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Which of the preceding definitions threaten the most powerful race on the planet?
A,B,C,D
A-There is an undeclared war on whites by blacks,the government gives them a pass but whites who do same thing are attacked with hate crime charges
B-By flooding white countries with non whites it causes stress,worry,harm,bodily harm etc to whites in those areas
C-Flooding white countries with nonwhites in an attempt to overwhelm white countries with nonwhites
D-Quite obvious both parents must work now which brings down birth rates of whites,while non whites especially blacks live off of welfare checks and have multiple children with multiple men.

Me and my wife have decided to not live life by what material items we have but what we can provide our race which are white children who will grow up to be white warriors and mothers. So far 1 son and 3 daughters and no one where near done.

According to the UN yes
A,B,C,D
A-There is an undeclared war on whites by blacks,the government gives them a pass but whites who do same thing are attacked with hate crime charges
B-By flooding white countries with non whites it causes stress,worry,harm,bodily harm etc to whites in those areas
C-Flooding white countries with nonwhites in an attempt to overwhelm white countries with nonwhites
D-Quite obvious both parents must work now which brings down birth rates of whites,while non whites especially blacks live off of welfare checks and have multiple children with multiple men.

Me and my wife have decided to not live life by what material items we have but what we can provide our race which are white children who will grow up to be white warriors and mothers. So far 1 son and 3 daughters and no one where near done.

Good job, well done. Have as many as you can, America and the rest of the white world will need all we can muster up to help save us from going extinct. I feel great when I see a white family with at least three or four white kids in their pod. Some may call this racism but I call it the instinct for survival as a people program and agenda.

"Anti white racist" is code for someone who sees an individual instead of judging based on something as trivial as skin color.

This has nothing to do with racism but more to do with racial survival. Bill Clinton once said that whites will be a minority by 2040. How does he know this? Because he knows that there is a plan on the go to make white people a minority in America. This can not be allowed to continue. If allowed, whites are doomed.

Let us shed a tear for white people.

And when the white people become a minority in America, then watch what the non-whites will do to this country. Go check out Haiti for starters. Enjoy your created cesspool when it comes. You will be wishing white people were the majority again.
When all the racist whites are gone Haiti will prosper. We will make sure of that. I seriously doubt anyone wants whites to be the majority except you cave monkeys.

And when the white people become a minority in America, then watch what the non-whites will do to this country. Go check out Haiti for starters. Enjoy your created cesspool when it comes. You will be wishing white people were the majority again.
When all the racist whites are gone Haiti will prosper. We will make sure of that. I seriously doubt anyone wants whites to be the majority except you cave monkeys.

Dude, all due respect, but Haiti is a mess whether there are a few whites there or not.

This has nothing to do with racism but more to do with racial survival. Bill Clinton once said that whites will be a minority by 2040. How does he know this? Because he knows that there is a plan on the go to make white people a minority in America. This can not be allowed to continue. If allowed, whites are doomed.

Doomed? How are they doomed? Are the races that have been minorities doomed? Or did they live well when they were not the most numerous race?

This idea that the white race is somehow going to disappear if we are not the majority is laughable. Whites hold the powerful positions in our society by an overwhelming majority. Has this caused minorities to be wiped out?

Quit looking at skin color and start looking at the actual problems.

Forum List

Back