Whites who don’t preserve racial purity are intellectually inferior

Jews are big time anti-racists, and are also big time inbred's...
Hilarious.

If we need more "Evidence" of inbreeding leading to anti-Racism, rather than pro-Racism.

The presumably more inbred "Islands"of Europe like Iceland, Ireland, and Britain are some of the most anti-racist peoples of the entire World.

But, in parts of Europe where there's more mixing I.E Finno-Ugric (Asiatic) like in parts of Eastern Europe, or Semitic (Mediterranean) like parts of Southern Europe... There's far more Nationalist / Far Right / Prejudiced views.

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!

This is as stupid as saying "make America white again".

Its never been white.

It never will be white.

And, suck it up and face the fact that there are no "pure" whites. We all have Black, Brown, Yellow, Red etc.

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!

This is as stupid as saying "make America white again".

Its never been white.

It never will be white.

And, suck it up and face the fact that there are no "pure" whites. We all have Black, Brown, Yellow, Red etc.

Black Slaves became U.S citizens after the Civil War, and Native Americans became U.S citizens even later.

So, actually by "American citizenship" at one time, or another the U.S.A was probably close to being all "White"

What we do know is that the U.S Founding Fathers intended for the U.S.A to be a White nation, as they specifically stated in the Naturalization Act of 1790 that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Funny that the Founding Fathers didn't setup equal rights for Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, or Women.

There you have it, the basis for why minorities and women should avoid the conservative ideology.

Saved for posterity.

Unlike the Founding Fathers I support rights for Women, and I do support for non-Whites rights to create their own nations, as we have the right to our own White nation.

That's nice, which white nation will you emigrate to?

Apparently Blacks in Zimbabwe , or South Africa are entitled to their Black nation, but Whites in Poland, or Hungary aren't entitled to their White nation.

Note that the media treats Poland, and Hungary very poorly, and demonizes them as "Racists" all the time, because they don't want Islamic refugees, and yet when Zimbabwe, and South Africa mistreated White citizens, the media did almost nothing.

Just proof of the system being rigged against Whites.

Wait, you're talking about the same Zimbabwe and SA that had whites come in and take over the government and implement apartheid against the indigenous people there? That is the comparison you are attempting to draw?
There wasn't any government in either of those places when white people came there, moron.

I doubt he as any comprehension of our PA laws, or why they are wrong.

Funny that the Founding Fathers didn't setup equal rights for Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, or Women.

There you have it, the basis for why minorities and women should avoid the conservative ideology.

Saved for posterity.

Unlike the Founding Fathers I support rights for Women, and I do support for non-Whites rights to create their own nations, as we have the right to our own White nation.

That's nice, which white nation will you emigrate to?

Apparently Blacks in Zimbabwe , or South Africa are entitled to their Black nation, but Whites in Poland, or Hungary aren't entitled to their White nation.

Note that the media treats Poland, and Hungary very poorly, and demonizes them as "Racists" all the time, because they don't want Islamic refugees, and yet when Zimbabwe, and South Africa mistreated White citizens, the media did almost nothing.

Just proof of the system being rigged against Whites.
These pathetic inbred demons can't do anything but attack you when you present facts like this.

The idea that we're all the same, and equal is unscientific bullshit.

I agree, everyone is better than stormfronters.

Which study supports racial equality?

This is not science, this is politics.

The law.
'
LOL, laws don't change the fact that there's deep racial disparities.
None of that changes that your way is ever going to be the path in America. Those who break the law to try to force that path will be segregated: in prison.
Idiots like you are already irrelevant.

This thread should be in the humor forum as it was clearly meant as a joke.

Collapse is inevitable whites or otherwise .. it's just a matter of time... chill, adapt and enjoy the ride

It's pretty abnormal to be apathetic towards your peoples demise....

It's not my choice, it's beyond my control, playing race games is pathetic distraction typically by racists looking for victimhood.

Everyone should want better for the future.

Only very emotionally detached, and mentally idiotic people think otherwise.

It's amazing that you do see racism as a problem, but not the collapse of your own people.

This proves the OP correct 100%..

Eh, my life's been great and the future looks fine I just don't stress about crap that's beyond my control.
What is going to be funny as hell, is what the liberals have been doing of late. Lumpy is going to get blindsided, and then he will be finding out what the rest of US have been preparing for.....

And what is that?

It's pretty abnormal to be apathetic towards your peoples demise....

It's not my choice, it's beyond my control, playing race games is pathetic distraction typically by racists looking for victimhood.

Everyone should want better for the future.

Only very emotionally detached, and mentally idiotic people think otherwise.

It's amazing that you do see racism as a problem, but not the collapse of your own people.

This proves the OP correct 100%..

Eh, my life's been great and the future looks fine I just don't stress about crap that's beyond my control.
What is going to be funny as hell, is what the liberals have been doing of late. Lumpy is going to get blindsided, and then he will be finding out what the rest of US have been preparing for.....

And what is that?

Good luck getting that answer... :lol:

.. and nice seeing you around Unkotare...:113:

Translated - Whites in inter-racial relationships are mentally deficeint.
Can't argue that fact

Translated - Whites in inter-racial relationships are mentally deficeint.
Can't argue that fact

You can’t? You must be mentally deficient.

The banner ad at the top of this page is a treatment for AIDS, and has two black guys going at it.

:lol:

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back