Whites who don’t preserve racial purity are intellectually inferior

sobieski has difficulty accepting that under the law and in society that people should have due process and treated equally in public settings.

I doubt he as any comprehension of our PA laws, or why they are wrong.

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

I thought Israel was just a Jewish culture, overwhelmingly, no?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

That’s why they infiltrate into other forums, they need somewhere to post their bullshit.

The idea that we're all the same, and equal is unscientific bullshit.

I agree, everyone is better than stormfronters.

Which study supports racial equality?

This is not science, this is politics.

sobieski has difficulty accepting that under the law and in society that people should have due process and treated equally in public settings.

Funny that the Founding Fathers didn't setup equal rights for Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, or Women.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

I thought Israel was just a Jewish culture, overwhelmingly, no?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

That’s why they infiltrate into other forums, they need somewhere to post their bullshit.

The law.

The law.
'
LOL, laws don't change the fact that there's deep racial disparities.

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!

We need a "Go Fuck Yourself you Fucking Poseur" Button. Please just shit the fuck up and stop pretending you're anything other than one of the Starkeys

Funny that the Founding Fathers didn't setup equal rights for Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, or Women.

It's not funny at all. It was the fundamental flaw in our Constitution.

There you have it, the basis for why minorities and women should avoid the conservative ideology.

Saved for posterity.

The law.
'

At least your opinion on racial disparities and $4 will buy a cup of coffee.

There you have it, the basis for why minorities and women should avoid the conservative ideology.

Saved for posterity.

Unlike the Founding Fathers I support rights for Women, and I do support for non-Whites rights to create their own nations, as we have the right to our own White nation.

The U.S Founding Fathers intended for the U.S.A to be a White nation, the Founding Father's immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Saved for posterity.

Unlike the Founding Fathers I support rights for Women, and I do support for non-Whites rights to create their own nations, as we have the right to our own White nation.

That's nice, which white nation will you emigrate to?

The U.S Founding Fathers intended for the U.S.A to be a White nation, the Founding Father's immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 specifically stated that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

You just said you didn't agree with the founding fathers, or was that simply in cases where you can pick and choose, like the dollar menu at Mcdonalds?

The law.
'
None of that changes that your way is ever going to be the path in America. Those who break the law to try to force that path will be segregated: in prison.

Saved for posterity.

That's nice, which white nation will you emigrate to?

Apparently Blacks in Zimbabwe , or South Africa are entitled to their Black nation, but Whites in Poland, or Hungary aren't entitled to their White nation.

Note that the media treats Poland, and Hungary very poorly, and demonizes them as "Racists" all the time, because they don't want Islamic refugees, and yet when Zimbabwe, and South Africa mistreated White citizens, the media did almost nothing.

Just proof of the system being rigged against Whites.

I don't really believe that, but if it's true, then they were wrong and our nation has fortunately changed course.

Are you really a Russion provocateur, or just another sockpuppet troll? Questions, questions. ...

I don't really believe that, but if it's true, then they were wrong and our nation has fortunately changed course.

Are you really a Russion provocateur, or just another sockpuppet troll? Questions, questions. ...

So, you don't believe that the Naturalization Act of 1790?

I'm a Polish American, that doesn't mean I like the West, however.

In fact I don't care for Western Europeans at all.

How could Western Europeans go nuts looting, and shooting non-Whites in racial colonial genocide, to now Western Europeans go nuts, letting Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics to go looting, and shooting their White nation in racial multicultural suicide.

Western Europeans seem to be thuggish, crazy, and slow witted.

The law.
'
None of that changes that your way is ever going to be the path in America. Those who break the law to try to force that path will be segregated: in prison.

Well, I don't really expect America to be racially aware, the Western European masses are without a doubt dumb savages.

You just said you didn't agree with the founding fathers, or was that simply in cases where you can pick and choose, like the dollar menu at Mcdonalds?

Why should we pick for the U.S.A to be culturally eradicated by non-Whites, exactly?

Forum List

Back