Whites who don’t preserve racial purity are intellectually inferior

2 great points, and you’d have to be an inbred, drooling tardo (basquebro,Sobieski) not to agree with them.

You got one of those two right!

:lol:

That's hilarious, considering you pretend to be anti-prejudices, but have only been prejudiced towards Polish people of all people to pick to be prejudiced against.

Miscegenation

Oh yea ....

matthew-mcconaughey-and-camila-alves-photo-u1

Only the death of the Khan led to the withdrawal of the Mongol armies from eastern Europe and sweeping to the Atlantic.

Silly OP.

Diminished birth-rates,
If white means Anglo-Saxon as a percentage of total ethnic makeup of the entire world demographic, then what you are saying is true

These are the numbers from worldometers for top 25 countries by pop

Untitled6_zpsfxsj8smd.png

The column most people will look at is "Yearly Change" as you can see Russia is declining but then Germany and UK and France are going up "Yippee !! More white people"...right ?

Look. The vast majority of the planet are not white. Whites are not and never have been the global majority.The first white people came from two black people, which means that white people will never become extinct unless of course the non-white people they descend from become extinct.

Low birth rate is a sign that a population is doing well. People have lots of children as insurance against child mortality and to have support in old age. When these are no longer concerns, birth rates go down. This is happening in Europe, and in other affluent places like Japan.

I think you guys running using the word genocide need to remember what a genocide is.

Untitled1_zpsufanpaol.png

Untitled3_zpsbo6mveqj.png

Is there anything being done to all white people today that even remotely resembles the slaughters shown in these photographs? If so, please do show me the cattle cars, bullets, machetes, or Zyklon B.

And bear in mind. The people who do this slaughters of white people were often other white people.

One of the biggest was done by a man who sometimes regarded very highly by “alt-right” and other ‘defender’ white people and white culture. His initial was A.H.

adolfhitler1930.jpg

You as a white pole. I'm sure he needs no introduction.

This guy launched one of the greatest genocide toward white people in modern history. killed millions of (mostly) white European Jews, white Ethnic Poles and white Ukrainians slavic people, white Soviet POW. Indirectly, he also launched one of the biggest war in history with millions of casualties that killed (and starved) millions of European people (again - mostly white).

You are not entitled to anything just for being born with fair skin. No one feels sorry for you that you’ve chosen to root your pride in something as superficial as your phenotype. It is an affront to actual victims of mass extermination to label your wounded sense of entitlement as a genocide.

The other question to ask might be “What is ‘white’?”

Oh, yes, “I know it when I see it” but do you ? What about Europeans who have slightly darker skins? Southern Italians, some spaniards, people with heavy tans?

Did you know that ‘black’ in English literature before the Twentieth century meant ‘having black hair and dark eyes’? Swarthy is an interesting word, too.

The black countries of norther Africa have had over the centuries, huge Arabic migrations, so that the race of, say, Egypt, is very mixed. Meanwhile, Europeans ruled India for a while, and had a lot of children there, so you've got "white" intrusion into that region.

And what about the Native Americans? There is a group that can fairly legitimately claim to have suffered a genocide, and there was a lot of intermarriage there, too.

Basically, wherever people go, they have sex. It isn't solely a "black on white" thing.

If "one drop of black blood means black" is a valid rule (and it isn't) then "one drop of white blood means white" would also have to be true...in which case a HUGE number of ethnically non-white people worldwide would be "white." Very silly.

Do you consider Turks to be white? They make up a huge percentage if not a majority of immigrants to Germany.

782px-CemOezdemir2010.JPG

image-276410-panoV9-vzhy.jpg

german-turks-with-flag.jpg

Are the people in the above pictures "white" or are they "non-white."

How about North African Arabs who make up most of the immigrants to France, the Netherlands and much of the rest of Europe. Are the people in these pictures below "white" or "non-white"? If they're "non-white", please explain why?

2012-12-20T092636Z_45782466_GM1E8CK1CER01_RTRMADP_3_ALGERIA-FRANCE_0.JPG

_38116433_nassim300.jpg

Is ex Fooballer Zidane white ?
_38116491_zidaneap_150.jpg

Multi-cultural societies
Let's take the USA.

Whites may become half or roughly 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of this century.

But the idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture is laughable.

They would still be the largest single group by far in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians and 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated.

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, I mean, you must think that white people are an incredibly weak retarded group of people if they can’t maintain their own influence at 50%. The arguments get's even more silly if you look Euro countries where the white population is at 90%

Miscegenation.
OK. So what you saying ? All the white Polish, German, Belgian, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Finnish women are gonna start f*cking the small minority of black guys in those countries and have babies to them ?

Please.

Last edited:
Diminished birth-rates,
The column most people will look at is "Yearly Change" as you can see Russia is declining but then Germany and UK and France are going up "Yippee !! More white people"...right ?

Look. The vast majority of the planet are not white. Whites are not and never have been the global majority.The first white people came from two black people, which means that white people will never become extinct unless of course the non-white people they descend from become extinct.

Low birth rate is a sign that a population is doing well. People have lots of children as insurance against child mortality and to have support in old age. When these are no longer concerns, birth rates go down. This is happening in Europe, and in other affluent places like Japan.

I think you guys running using the word genocide need to remember what a genocide is.

I didn't use the term "White genocide" but rather the term "White replacement"

A lot of the birth rate changes upward in countries like France, or the UK come not from Whites, but from non-Whites.

Diminished birth-rates,

And what about the Native Americans? There is a group that can fairly legitimately claim to have suffered a genocide, and there was a lot of intermarriage there, too.

Yes, when it comes to cultural replacement, Native Americans are even in worse shape than Whites, and San Bushman are even worse shape than Native Americans...

The only important race is the race to become intelligent enough to use all our resources constructively. The entire human race (and there is only one) has to come together, or all will come apart.
This "come together" notion might have some merit when viewed with certain presumed limitations -- such as a well-established limit on migration.

The only important race is the race to become intelligent enough to use all our resources constructively. The entire human race (and there is only one) has to come together, or all will come apart.
This "come together" notion might have some merit when viewed with certain presumed limitations -- such as a well-established limit on migration.
It has no limits, if it truly is intelligent.

So, why do Jews have better English verbal IQ scores than Anglo's do?

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

I thought Israel was just a Jewish culture, overwhelmingly, no?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

That’s why they infiltrate into other forums, they need somewhere to post their bullshit.

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

That’s why they infiltrate into other forums, they need somewhere to post their bullshit.

The idea that we're all the same, and equal is unscientific bullshit.

sobieski has difficulty accepting that under the law and in society that people should have due process and treated equally in public settings.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We've all seen your science before:

eugenics-german-propaganda.jpg

We've all seen your science before:

eugenics-german-propaganda.jpg

Nazis had a lot of science, most of it the idiots are okay with.

If you truly despise Nazi science so much better take away the theories of tobacco smoke causing harm, or space going rockets, or Volkswagen considering that Nazis pioneered these things.

I agree, everyone is better than stormfronters.

Forum List

Back