Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to NOT support a women's movement which has Lamis Deek, Linda Sarsour and Rasmea Odeh as figureheads and leaders.

We need to support people like Raheel Raza, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Raquel Evita Saraswati, and Qanta Ahmed.

We really need to NOT support a women's movement which has Lamis Deek, Linda Sarsour and Rasmea Odeh as figureheads and leaders.
Why not?

Because none of them are actually advocates for women's rights. Because they are usurping a human rights cause in order to further their own political agendas. Because their speech is riddled with hatred and demonization and anti-semitism. Because we should never support someone who plants bombs in grocery stores to kill innocent people, regardless of their cause or what we think of their cause. Because self-sacrifice in bringing violence to another is not beautiful. Because the women's movement is a movement which demands that we treat each other better and not worse, which demands peace and equal treatment for all. And these women DO. NOT. DO. THAT.

Did you watch the video that you posted about Lamis Deek? Did you listen to it? I put on my new special enhancing earplugs so I could hear that one. I heard what she said. She is NOT supporting women. She is NOT demanding the equality of women. She is not demanding that the women of Gaza, and the children of Gaza are treated with dignity and respect, along with their Israeli sisters. This is not feminism. Its the same masculine toxicity that we endure everywhere, wrapped in a dress and a headscarf.

These women are not heroes.

Did you look at the video I posted about the Honor Diaries? That is a women's movement I can support.

The power of women is not found in Lamis Deek and her hate speech, the true power of women is found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back