Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equality is hating Jews?

Interesting concept.

Islamic fascists have no tolerance for equality.

Equality is not the issue in Palestine like it is in some other places.

Of course not. Its easy enough to claim equality in a homogeneous population

Everyone is equal under the law in Palestine. I don't know of any law based on religion or sex.

We really need to NOT support a women's movement which has Lamis Deek, Linda Sarsour and Rasmea Odeh as figureheads and leaders.
Why not?

Because none of them are actually advocates for women's rights. Because they are usurping a human rights cause in order to further their own political agendas. Because their speech is riddled with hatred and demonization and anti-semitism. Because we should never support someone who plants bombs in grocery stores to kill innocent people, regardless of their cause or what we think of their cause. Because self-sacrifice in bringing violence to another is not beautiful. Because the women's movement is a movement which demands that we treat each other better and not worse, which demands peace and equal treatment for all. And these women DO. NOT. DO. THAT.

Did you watch the video that you posted about Lamis Deek? Did you listen to it? I put on my new special enhancing earplugs so I could hear that one. I heard what she said. She is NOT supporting women. She is NOT demanding the equality of women. She is not demanding that the women of Gaza, and the children of Gaza are treated with dignity and respect, along with their Israeli sisters. This is not feminism. Its the same masculine toxicity that we endure everywhere, wrapped in a dress and a headscarf.

These women are not heroes.

Did you look at the video I posted about the Honor Diaries? That is a women's movement I can support.

The power of women is not found in Lamis Deek and her hate speech, the true power of women is found here:

Rasmieh Yousef Odeh, the associate director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network. As a leader in the Arab-American community, Odeh developed the Arab Women's Committee, a female collective aimed at promoting leadership among Arab immigrant and Arab-American women.

Jewish Voice for Peace: We stand in solidarity with Rasmieh Yousef Odeh

Equality is hating Jews?

Interesting concept.

Islamic fascists have no tolerance for equality.

Equality is not the issue in Palestine like it is in some other places.

Of course not. Its easy enough to claim equality in a homogeneous population

Everyone is equal under the law in Palestine. I don't know of any law based on religion or sex.

Again, its easy enough to claim equality in a homogeneous population.

We really need to NOT support a women's movement which has Lamis Deek, Linda Sarsour and Rasmea Odeh as figureheads and leaders.
Why not?

Because none of them are actually advocates for women's rights. Because they are usurping a human rights cause in order to further their own political agendas. Because their speech is riddled with hatred and demonization and anti-semitism. Because we should never support someone who plants bombs in grocery stores to kill innocent people, regardless of their cause or what we think of their cause. Because self-sacrifice in bringing violence to another is not beautiful. Because the women's movement is a movement which demands that we treat each other better and not worse, which demands peace and equal treatment for all. And these women DO. NOT. DO. THAT.

Did you watch the video that you posted about Lamis Deek? Did you listen to it? I put on my new special enhancing earplugs so I could hear that one. I heard what she said. She is NOT supporting women. She is NOT demanding the equality of women. She is not demanding that the women of Gaza, and the children of Gaza are treated with dignity and respect, along with their Israeli sisters. This is not feminism. Its the same masculine toxicity that we endure everywhere, wrapped in a dress and a headscarf.

Did you look at the video I posted about the Honor Diaries? That is a women's movement I can support.

The power of women is not found in Lamis Deek and her hate speech, the true power of women is found here:

Rasmieh Yousef Odeh, the associate director of the Chicago-based Arab American Action Network. As a leader in the Arab-American community, Odeh developed the Arab Women's Committee, a female collective aimed at promoting leadership among Arab immigrant and Arab-American women.

Is she teaching them to make bombs? People who make bombs and plant them in grocery stores to kill innocent people are not heroes. I will NOT support her or any organization which puts her in a leadership role. She is not what women or feminists stand for.

Why not?

Is she teaching them to make bombs? People who make bombs and plant them in grocery stores to kill innocent people are not heroes. I will NOT support her or any organization which puts her in a leadership role. She is not what women or feminists stand for.

Now you are just blowing shit.

Oh please. Are you trying to argue that Odeh is innocent or is justified?
You only know the Israeli propaganda version.

After 10 years in prison, Odeh was released through a prisoner exchange, subsequently testifying before a United Nations committee about the physical and psychological torture she says she underwent in Israeli custody, including sexual abuse by her interrogators in front of her father. She has denied any role in the bombing and maintains that a confession she signed was forced.

This treatment is not unusual. Israel regularly uses administrative detention to hold Palestinians without charge for extended periods of time. In its most recent report on human rights, published earlier this year, Amnesty International reported that "torture and other ill-treatment of detainees remained rife and was committed with impunity."

After 10 years in prison, Odeh was released through a prisoner exchange, subsequently testifying before a United Nations committee about the physical and psychological torture she says she underwent in Israeli custody, including sexual abuse by her interrogators in front of her father. She has denied any role in the bombing and maintains that a confession she signed was forced.

This treatment is not unusual. Israel regularly uses administrative detention to hold Palestinians without charge for extended periods of time. In its most recent report on human rights, published earlier this year, Amnesty International reported that "torture and other ill-treatment of detainees remained rife and was committed with impunity."

You didn't answer my question.

Yes I did. the conviction was bogus.

Yes I did. the conviction was bogus.

A common complaint among the conspiracy theorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back