Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157--conservative-values-king-david.jpg

(Mahmoud Abbas PA leader.)

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.

Last edited:
Girls Not Brides: Ending Child Marriage in Gaza | UNRWA

“Imagine a 15-year-old child married and having babies; it’s a child raising children,” said Hayat Mahmoud, a lawyer, as she facilitated a two-hour session on child marriage at the Al-Daraj Women’s Programme Centre. The session is one of 14 awareness-raising sessions that were held from 9 to 12 July across the Gaza Strip as part of ‘Girls Not Brides: End Child Marriage’, an initiative implemented by the UNRWA relief and social services programme in cooperation with Women’s Programme Centres (WPCs) across Gaza to highlight the psychological and social impact of child marriage, raise community awareness, and influence the community’s decision-makers.

A 15- year old bride?

Well gee whiz. That’s a child a bit past her prime in Gaza'istan.

The way of the prophet™️ was to get them young, while they’re still playing with dolls.
In the Gaza Strip, which follows Egyptian codes, marriage age for girls is legally set at 17 and 18 for boys.
FAFO Report 151

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine, and cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina", throughout the history of the region.

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. TheAssyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to anEsarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8]when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
Netanyahu by the way is an "adopted name" Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control,
now you know

Last edited:

Abbas tribe

This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine, and cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina", throughout the history of the region.

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. TheAssyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to anEsarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8]when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"
Netanyahu by the way is an "adopted name" Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control,
now you know
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

Abbas tribe

now you know

And yet there's no local language in which the word "Palestinian" doesn't mean 'an invader'.

Moreover, even the contested desert in Judea Samaria,
is still called "
Sahara Yahudin" ( صحراء يهودا) in Arabic...
Need translation?

Last edited:

Abbas tribe

now you know
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
Roudy,when O when are you going to look beyond the end of your nose?????take one step beyond,you'd be amazed what life has for you,open BOTH EYES now,friend...steve

Abbas tribe

now you know

Roudy,when O when are you going to look beyond the end of your nose?????take one step beyond,you'd be amazed what life has for you,open BOTH EYES now,friend...steve

If he opens both eyes, at the same time, he might see YOU.

:08621:

Israeli forces on Friday afternoon shot and killed a deaf Palestinian man in the southern occupied West Bank city of Hebron during clashes that were taking place in the Bab al-Zawiya area of the city.

The man was identified as 24-year-old Muhammad Zain al-Jaabari, a father of two from the city of Hebron.

Al-Jaabari was critically injured during clashes between Israeli forces and local Palestinian youth in the city. He was rushed to the hospital but succumbed to his wounds shortly after.

Witnesses claimed that al-Jaabari was not actively engaged in the confrontations when he was shot.

Israeli forces have long been criticized for their use of excessive force against Palestinians, and what rights groups have termed their policy of “extrajudicial execution” in instances where Palestinians who did not pose a direct threat to the lives of soldiers could have been detained in a non-lethal manner

Israeli forces kill deaf Palestinian man during clashes in Hebron

Abbas tribe

now you know

Are you trying to tell me that I have a big nose?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back