Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too soon to categorize today's two Gazan Arab arrivals. Are they terrorists? Social climbers? Economic refugees?

But it's not too soon to absorb the fact that both are alive. And that at least one of them came equipped with weapons. And that Gazans entering Israel always arrive without badges stuck to their foreheads announcing that they are on jihadist missions and looking to create mayhem. That assessment has to be made in the heat of the pursuit by IDF service personnel.

Given the blood-curdling ideology which Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and other like-minded terror organizations successfully pump into the heads of their followers and subjects, it's usually strategically wise to assume the most malevolent interpretation.

The intercepted pipe-bomb from the February 13, 2018 attack. The metal ball bearings are there to rip apart the flesh of the victims [Image Source]

Just to reinforce that point, all of these incidents of terror-centered Arab-on-Israeli violence were recorded in the past 14 hours - and all were almost certainly intended to produce deaths:

(full article online)

This Ongoing War: A Blog: 11-Mar-18: Why do so many thwarted Arab-on-Israeli terrorists survive?

[ "Thou Shalt Not Lie".....does not exist in Islam ]

PA%20TV%20host%202.png

PA%20TV%20host%203.png
PA%20TV%20host%204.png

Official PA TV host Walaa Al-Battat: "The occupation government, (PA euphemism for Israel) which claims it is democratic and has won the support of some of the world's super powers, has built itself on the bodies of children, and it still murders, imprisons, and tortures them with the most extreme types of torture."

(full article online)

PA TV host's libel: Israel "has built itself on the bodies of children" - PMW Bulletins

721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157--conservative-values-king-david.jpg

(Mahmoud Abbas PA leader.)

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine, and cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina", throughout the history of the region.

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. TheAssyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to anEsarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8]when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"
Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
Netanyahu by the way is an "adopted name" Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control,
now you know
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
Roudy,when O when are you going to look beyond the end of your nose?????take one step beyond,you'd be amazed what life has for you,open BOTH EYES now,friend...steve
Are you trying to tell me that I have a big nose?!
Nope,just a little Myopic Eyes Roudy.........(On reflection,an insult could have been interpreted,you know all that crap about Jews having Big Noses,but that was not my intention at all Rouds,far from it)steve

From Palestinian institute:

Village Profile: Deir al 'Asal al Fauqa

History Deir al ‘Asal al Fauqa is an ancient village , the name of the village is derived from the word “Honey”, as historically, village residents used to keep bees and produce honey. Village officials remark that most of the families in the village have roots to the Arabian Peninsula from the Shamar tribe.
http://vprofile.arij.org/hebron/pdfs/Deir al 'Asal al Fauqa_pr_en.pdf

1200px-Deir_al-%27Asal_al-Fauqa9819.JPG

Shammar tribe

The tribe of Shammar (Arabic: شمّر Šammar) is an Arab Qahtanite tribe, descended from the ancient tribe of Tayy. It is one of the largest and most influential Arab tribes, with an estimated around 12 million members in the world: 3 million in Iraq, over 6.5 million inSaudi Arabia (concentrated in Ha'il), a Syrianpopulation thought to exceed 0.5 million, and an unknown number in Jordan, Kuwait, and Qatar.[1] The current seat of the tribe's leadership is in the city of Mosul in Northern Iraq. In its "golden age", around 1850, the tribe ruled much of central and northern Arabia from Riyadh to the frontiers of Syria and the vast area known as Al Jazira in Northern Iraq....
In the 17th century, a large section of the Shammar left Jabal Shammar under the leadership of the Al Jarba and settled in Iraq, reaching as far as the northern city ofMosul, their current stronghold.

Last edited:
721b830075bb9c96d75ba7a706c1b157--conservative-values-king-david.jpg

(Mahmoud Abbas PA leader.)

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.
This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine, and cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina", throughout the history of the region.

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The first known mention is at the temple at Medinet Habu which refers to the Peleset among those who fought with Egypt in Ramesses III's reign,[2][3] and the last known is 300 years later on Padiiset's Statue. TheAssyrians called the same region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu", beginning with Adad-nirari III in the Nimrud Slab in c. 800 BC through to anEsarhaddon treaty more than a century later.[4][5] Neither the Egyptian nor the Assyrian sources provided clear regional boundaries for the term.[6]

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece,[7][8]when Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"
Netanyahu by the way is an "adopted name" Benzion Mileikowsky (later Netanyahu) was born in Warsaw in partitioned Poland which was under Russian control,
now you know
Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.
Roudy,when O when are you going to look beyond the end of your nose?????take one step beyond,you'd be amazed what life has for you,open BOTH EYES now,friend...steve
Nope,just a little Myopic Eyes Roudy.........(On reflection,an insult could have been interpreted,you know all that crap about Jews having Big Noses,but that was not my intention at all Rouds,far from it)steve
Myopic shmyopic! FYI I have a very "goy" nose and appearance. But considering that there is no charge for breathing air, I look forward to having a big a nose just like the rest of my tribe-mates.

Shabiba, Fatah’s student movement, and its female students’ committee “Sisters of Dalal,” named after female terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi, saw International Women’s Day as an appropriate time to glorify Mughrabi, who led the most lethal attack in Israel's history: The Coastal Road massacre in which Palestinian terrorists murdered 12 children and 25 adult Israeli civilians.

At An-Najah University, the "Sisters of Dalal" gave out cards to female workers and students to celebrate Women's Day. Text on the card honored murderer Mughrabi and encouraged women to believe in themselves:

Women%20Dalal%20card%20invite.jpg

"In honor of March 8 [International Women's Day]
And in honor of the soul of the Martyr of March
Dalal Mughrabi
Surround yourself with great things
And ignore those who do not believe in you,
As you are half of the universe and even more"
[Facebook page of the Fatah Shabiba Student Movement
at An-Najah National University, March 7, 2018

(full article online)

International Women’s Day or Women’s Terror Day? - PMW Bulletins

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) was called out on Twitter on Sunday for hypocrisy on the issue of women’s rights.

UNRWA initially tweeted, “In 2017, over 80,000 Palestine refugee community members were engaged in awareness-raising on gender equality and Gender Based Violence through various UNRWA-run activities.”

(full article online)

UN Palestinian Refugee Aid Agency Called Out for Hypocrisy of Women’s Rights Tweet

now you know

Myopic shmyopic! FYI I have a very "goy" nose and appearance. But considering that there is no charge for breathing air, I look forward to having a big a nose just like the rest of my tribe-mates.
Well Rouds no problem with that,I too have a Gallic NOSE......which ain't small but I have the big EARS to go with it...LOL...steve

In newly revealed posts from a secret British Facebook group, Greta Berlin, the co-founder and spokesperson of the Free Gaza Movement, states that the Israeli troops did not open fire until after Ken O’Keefe, a former US marine aboard the Mavi Marmara, had seized a gun from one of them.

During a heated online debate, in the safety of a Facebook group of pro-Palestinian activists who had all been approved or invited to join, Berlin repeatedly challenged comments from other members praising O’Keefe.

“He was responsible for some of the deaths on board the Mavi Marmara. Had he not disarmed an Israeli terrorist soldier, they would not have started to fire. That’s enough. Most of you have no idea what you’re talking about,” she wrote.

Berlin’s comments, posted in 2014, were made on the Palestine Live group.

(full article online)

Free Gaza spox admits activist initiated fatal 2010 violence aboard Mavi Marmara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back