Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, P F Tinmore?

You mark my post about murdering innocents as "funny"?! You find the ideology of, "the murder of innocents is abhorrent" is an ideology to be laughed at or mocked?
It is not the content. It is the presentation.

Y'all post the same few incidents over and over again year after year. While the numerous attacks on the Palestinians go unmentioned.

Jihad failure will cause someone to shed a tear?
It's the civilized world against suicidal maniacs, and You're on the wrong side.

Last edited:
Really, P F Tinmore?

You mark my post about murdering innocents as "funny"?! You find the ideology of, "the murder of innocents is abhorrent" is an ideology to be laughed at or mocked?
It is not the content. It is the presentation.

Y'all post the same few incidents over and over again year after year. While the numerous attacks on the Palestinians go unmentioned.

Link?

From introduction to the"The Jewish cemetery in Gaza" by Ilan Gal Peer

The Jewish community in Gaza survived until the second decade of the last century, and has known many ups and downs in its history. The last community left the city and moved to Hebron. A few years later, the Jewish property in the city, which included a synagogue and land in the city of Harat El Yahud, was sold to the Arabs, leaving the ancient cemetery of the community, covering an area of more than ten dunams. Later on, the Jews who moved to Hebron tried to renew their presence in Gaza, based on their ownership of the cemetery, and in June 1839 they turned to Moses Montefiore, who would help rebuild the community and renew its days. However, the community has not been renewed, and the ancient cemetery of the Jews of Gaza remains neglected, according to later evidence, there are no more Jews left in Gaza. A large cemetery from the early days of R. Israel Najara, his father and son is still in the city, and this ancient cemetery, which was still known to the Arabs as the "Tomb of the Jews" many years later, eventually moved from Jewish hands to the possession of an Arab became a gourd and no graves or tombstones remained.

Rabbi Israel ben Moses Najara - Wikipedia

Last edited:
This appeared to be coming so it is gratifying to see the Great Satan turning off the welfare money spigot that has helped drench islamic terrorists in kuffar cash to fund the gee-had.

US cuts aid to Palestinians by more than $200 million

By MATTHEW LEE
35 minutes ago

US cuts aid to Palestinians by more than $200 million

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration has decided to cut more than $200 million in bilateral aid to the Palestinians, following a review of the funding for projects in the West Bank and Gaza, the State Department said Friday.

The department notified Congress of the decision in a brief, three-paragraph notice sent first to lawmakers and then to reporters. It said the administration will redirect the money to “high priority projects elsewhere.”

I’m surprised that Ahed Tamimi wasn’t made to disappear in the night with her bending and scraping before the Shia Iranian stooge Nasrallah.

For anyone who may not be familiar with the internecine hatreds that exist in the islamist Middle East, the sunni and shia despise each other. The majority Sunni tribe views the Shia asca heretical sect. These throwbacks from the 7th century have waged a 1,400 year long blood feud that frequently boils over into murderous rage that causes one group or the other to slaughter adherents of the competing tribe.

I’m surprised that Ahed Tamimi wasn’t made to disappear in the night with her bending and scraping before the Shia Iranian stooge Nasrallah.

For anyone who may not be familiar with the internecine hatreds that exist in the islamist Middle East, the sunni and shia despise each other. The majority Sunni tribe views the Shia asca heretical sect. These throwbacks from the 7th century have waged a 1,400 year long blood feud that frequently boils over into murderous rage that causes one group or the other to slaughter adherents of the competing tribe.

Iran and Hezbollah are Shia. Palestine is Sunni.

Square that circle.

Square that circle.

Indeed, you’re not paying attention. I described the Shia Iranian vs. Sunni divide earlier.

The majority Sunni/Salafi/wahabbi in that part of the world are going to distance themselves from anyone aligning with the Shia heretics. Hamas has already made a major blunder by bending and scraping before the Iranian Mullocrats.

You can’t sweep that under your prayer rug.

Square that circle.

Indeed, you’re not paying attention. I described the Shia Iranian vs. Sunni divide earlier.

The majority Sunni/Salafi/wahabbi in that part of the world are going to distance themselves from anyone aligning with the Shia heretics. Hamas has already made a major blunder by bending and scraping before the Iranian Mullocrats.

What has Iran ever told Hamas to do?

Link?

Square that circle.

Link?

Please pay attention.

What is behind the Hamas-Iran rapprochement?

Changing regional dynamics have pushed Hamas back into Iran's embrace.

Shirley, you are aware of the Arab-Moslem angst regarding the “Shia Crescent”; the Iranian designs on power and influence across Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. With the Iranian Mullocrats supporting Hamas with money and weapons, there is a direct challenge to the Sunni/Salafi/Wahabbi -Moslems.

You obviously missed it but the Sunni/Salafi/Wahabbi tribes don’t play well with the Shia apostates - not since the death of islam’s Inventor.

Need a link for that?

Square that circle.

Link?

Please pay attention.

Shirley, you are aware of the Arab-Moslem angst regarding the “Shia Crescent”; the Iranian designs on power and influence across Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. With the Iranian Mullocrats supporting Hamas with money and weapons, there is a direct challenge to the Sunni/Salafi/Wahabbi -Moslems.

You obviously missed it but the Sunni/Salafi/Wahabbi tribes don’t play well with the Shia apostates - not since the death of islam’s Inventor.

Need a link for that?

Thanks, but that did not address my question.

Square that circle.

Islam says Christian messiah will break all the crosses and kill Christians,
Yet hatred of Jews unites these 2 groups.

Sunni hate Shia and willing to murder them and steal their countries,
but they both hate Jews by default enough to make it into a point of unity...got it?

The same goes with Western liberals, digressive's, and communists, have historically unified with their worst enemies to fight the Jews - hence You lovely, got it?

Arabs Muslim or Christian have always attacked Palestinian Jews,
it's the same thing.

Last edited:

Square that circle.

Link?

Please pay attention.

Need a link for that?

It did. Your sidestepping and silly one-liners are just tactics you use to announce retreat.

Square that circle.

Link?

Please pay attention.

Need a link for that?

It did. Your sidestepping and silly one-liners are just tactics you use to announce retreat.

sidestepping....he's good at it!....

Square that circle.

Islam says Christian messiah will break all the crosses and kill Christians,
Yet hatred of Jews unites these 2 groups.

Sunni hate Shia and willing to murder them and steal their countries,
but they both hate Jews by default enough to make it into a point of unity...got it?

The same goes with Western liberals, digressive's, and communists, have historically unified with their worst enemies to fight the Jews - hence You lovely, got it?

Arabs Muslim or Christian have always attacked Palestinian Jews,
it's the same thing.

Does not address my post.

[ Gaza should become autonomous from PA's areas. It always has been ]

I don't know how reliable this report is, but Al Akhbar in Lebanon is reporting that PLO leader Mahmoud Abbas is drawing up plans to severely punish all Gazans if the current negotiations in Egypt with Hamas prove fruitless.

The newspaper quoted "informed political sources" that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has instructed his government to prepare a "full vision on stopping the financing of Gaza."

This would include stopping salaries of employees in ministries of social affairs, health and education.

According to the newspaper, the sanctions would also include stopping the work of the Monetary Authority in Gaza, which means the closure of all banks in the sector, which will paralyze all commercial activities and affect the ability to pay for any imports.

"There are other steps that the PA is preparing to implement, including stopping the transfer of social welfare services serving more than 80,000 families from Gaza, freezing medical transfers for patients, cutting off medicines and supplies for the health sector, cutting off electricity in Gaza" according to the report.

(full article online)

Report: Abbas to close banks in Gaza, cut off all salaries ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Ten weeks before the local elections in Jerusalem on October 30, terrorist organizations are increasing the pressure on eastern Jerusalem residents to stay away from the voting booths and maintain the boycott of Jerusalem’s municipal elections, as in the past. While the pressure grows, surveys and some new, different voices reflect a desire among many Arab eastern Jerusalemites to participate in the elections. They seek to become part of the municipal establishment so that they can wield influence and channel budgets into services and infrastructure for Arab neighborhoods.

(full article online)

Palestinian Leaders Threaten Jerusalem’s Arabs on Eve of Municipal Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back