Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The area in question is in Area B, however it was agreed in the Oslo Accords that it would serve as a nature reserve. The Civil Administration is responsible for enforcement of this agreement, however it has failed to do so and the illegal quarry has encroached on land dedicated to the nature reserve and harmed the surrounding environment.

In total, the illegal quarry in Nachal Arugot is spread over 13.7 dunam (3.38 acres), including dozens of mining sites along the Arugot River. The quarrying is done throughout the day and late at night. Materials are put on trucks and taken via the Allenby Bridge to Jordan. There, the stone is sold as ‘Jerusalem Stone’ and the quarries themselves are referred to as ‘Al Marbel Jerusalem Stone.’

In addition, at the Hatzatzon River nearby, the Palestinian Authority attempted to establish a cement factory but was thwarted by the Harshayida Tribe of the Bedouin. The factory would have strongly polluted the area due to the chemicals used with the byproducts draining into the Dead Sea. While this plan did not come to fruition, it demonstrates the goals of the Palestinian Authority and their clear disregard of the environment.

(full article online)

Illegal quarry in Nachal Arugot Nature Reserve in Judean Desert

In telephone interviews with The Jerusalem Post, residents of the Gaza Strip said that they were extremely worried that another war with Israel would lead to a “major catastrophe.”

They said that many residents believe that Hamas was deliberately provoking so as to divert attention from its problems at home.

Hamas has faced sharp criticism from many Palestinians for its brutal crackdown on Gazans who took to the streets to protest the high cost of living and soaring unemployment in the coastal enclave.

“A war with Israel will help Hamas divert attention from the growing anger towards its repressive measures,” said Ibrahim Abu al-Naja, a social worker from Gaza City. “The Hamas leaders are holding our people hostage. Most people here don’t want another war.”

Palestinian political analyst Majdi Hamdan said that the Palestinians of the Gaza Strip were again paying a heavy price for the “foolish actions and policies” of the Hamas rulers.

(full article online)

Gazans: Hamas dragging us into war

Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
There is no fight against the Palestinians, only against extremists.
What makes you think that Zionists are 'anti - Christian??? Because a small handful of religious Jews are racist, so all of them are?? Many Zionists are Christian BTW.. You are a massive bigot who is extremely uninformed and full of propaganda.

Strange how the Palestinians who had lived there for 2000 years and supported us in WWII got screwed by Rothschild, the Brit banker.
I'm waiting for the Romans to lay claim to the UK

Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
What makes you think that Zionists are 'anti - Christian??? Because a small handful of religious Jews are racist, so all of them are?? Many Zionists are Christian BTW.. You are a massive bigot who is extremely uninformed and full of propaganda.

Strange how the Palestinians who had lived there for 2000 years and supported us in WWII got screwed by Rothschild, the Brit banker.

Palestinians, Ungrateful buggers

Strange how none of your post makes any historical sense.

D2lV0doWoAIN0lN.jpg

D2lV1l7X4AA1ncJ.jpg

Last week Omar Abu Leila murdered Rabbi Achiad Ettinger, father of 12 and Sgt. Gal Keidan in cold blood. Today they named a street after the murderer in Abwein Village. This is what a society with a fetish for murder looks like, agents.

The Mossad on Twitter

Aww, those Poor, Impoverished Arabs-Moslems™️

Can’t we just give them more welfare fraud money?

e214b5af83eb77345fec75a92948-D72C76DB-18F4-4B50-9BCC-5D8AC3C07CAA.jpg

Aww, those Poor, Impoverished Arabs-Moslems™️

Can’t we just give them more welfare fraud money?

e214b5af83eb77345fec75a92948-D72C76DB-18F4-4B50-9BCC-5D8AC3C07CAA.jpg
Is Israel bombing the wrong areas?

They keep the west of Gaza for the rich, and fire almost exclusively from the east, the destruction seen on all those photos on TV during the confrontations, are from a handful of the same neighborhoods in the east which kept as the only media setup the rich oligarchs allow, and presented as the only Gaza in all western propaganda and media outlets.

refugees+abdullah.jpg

Last edited:
Those Poor, Oppressed Arabs-Moslems need more welfare dollars to spend at the gold markets. Can't you help?

e2ca67307d64680d052f25245cfb-5490c415eab8eaf72d8beebd-2732-2049.jpg

Such is the notion of an islamic terrorist cease fire. Israel is expectrd to excuse an occasional rocket.

Israel-Hamas cross-border fighting renews after lull

By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Maayan Lubell
ReutersMarch 26, 2019, 6:15 PM EDT

GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Palestinian militants fired rockets from Gaza into Israel on Tuesday, drawing retaliatory air strikes and breaking a day-long lull in cross-border fighting between Israel and Hamas that could impact an Israeli election two weeks away.

The biggest Israeli-Palestinian escalation in months, which began on Monday with the longest-range Palestinian rocket attack to cause casualties in Israel in five years, had eased after Egyptian mediation.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

You know, I've been paciently waiting for a specific turn of events in Israel for over a year now...

The IDF responds to islamic terrorist attacks.
(QUESTION)

Israel is known to have some crafty, very crafty, mechical, electrical/electronic and aerospace engineers. When I was in college, there were all sorts of very sophisticate pranks and mischievous jokes designed and assembled -- just on a lark.

I know that Israels undergrad population is somewhat more serious than I was at The Ohio State University, but I am willing to bet that a coalition of engineering students (and a couple of creative writing Literature student - for inspiration) could come together and build the "Mother - of - All - Kites."

Maybe a huge battle kite (or an armada of smaller kites) that glides into Gaza and releases a bunch of small gliders or water balloons or something (maybe even candy). What is the favorite candy for children in the Gaza Strip.

In any event, I'm very sure that Israel can come-up with something better.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

You know, I've been paciently waiting for a specific turn of events in Israel for over a year now...

The IDF responds to islamic terrorist attacks.
(QUESTION)

Israel is known to have some crafty, very crafty, mechical, electrical/electronic and aerospace engineers. When I was in college, there were all sorts of very sophisticate pranks and mischievous jokes designed and assembled -- just on a lark.

I know that Israels undergrad population is somewhat more serious than I was at The Ohio State University, but I am willing to bet that a coalition of engineering students (and a couple of creative writing Literature student - for inspiration) could come together and build the "Mother - of - All - Kites."

Maybe a huge battle kite (or an armada of smaller kites) that glides into Gaza and releases a bunch of small gliders or water balloons or something (maybe even candy). What is the favorite candy for children in the Gaza Strip.

In any event, I'm very sure that Israel can come-up with something better.

Most Respectfully,
R

I was thinking along the lines of a cluster bomb that releases dozens of flaming kites.

It's difficult to know if this is true but if so, the iranian Mullocrats must be feeling quite full of themselves.

The Shia are viewed as a heretical sect by the majority Sunni. The mullahs in a positon to stoke a shooting conflict between the Sunni and Israel while they dictate orders the their Hamas flunkies would be quite an accomplishment.

HAMAS OFFICIAL: IRAN ORDERED ROCKET ATTACK ON CENTRAL ISRAEL - REPORT

Hamas official: Iran ordered rocket attack on central Israel - report

A senior Hamas official, speaking anonymously to Israel Hayom on Tuesday, claimed that the rocket which struck a moshav in central Israel on Monday was ordered by Iran.

Arguing that “unity is not uniformity,” Sarsour said that she’s “cool with” people who don’t share her views on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict if she can work with them on other issues.

“It doesn’t matter to me who you are,” she said. “Come to the aid of people who are the most broken in our country, and that’s the thing that I never just understood. I never went to a movement and asked people to fill out a form and say, ‘Please tell me all your political views.’ I mean, that’s not how it works.”

But that’s exactly what she did.

Less than three years ago, Sarsour — who believes “nothing is creepier than Zionism” — told an American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) conference that the fight against what she called a “Muslim registry” didn’t have room for people who don’t support anti-Israel campaigns.

Here’s what she said:

“We have limits to the type of friendships that we’re looking for right now,” and those limits involve people who “have been steadfast, courageous, have been standing up and protecting their own communities, those who have taken the risk to stand up and say — we are with the Palestinian people, we unequivocally support BDS [boycotting, divesting from, and sanctioning Israel] when it comes to Palestinian human rights and have been attacked viciously by the very people who are telling you that they’re about to stand on the front line of the Muslim registry program.”

(full article online)

Linda Sarsour’s NYU Makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back