Who benefits most from Trump's imdictment?

The case has been made several times, I don't care that your lazy and not
wanting to do your own homework, son.

Me not wanting to do leg work to find evidence of your claim is me being lazy? Okay... cosplayer. 😄

The LAW benefits most. Either we're a nation of laws or we're not.
If we were a nation of laws this would not be happening and Trump would be president. You assholes are ignoring the rule of law, the Constitution and it's guaranteed civil rights.

The LAW benefits most. Either we're a nation of laws or we're not.

~~~~~~
Indeed, then you won't be surprised and be in favor when the LAW goes after Joey Xi, Hunter, James and Frank for corruption and sedition.
In particular the Federal crimes Hunter committed by purchasing a pistol by answering the questionnaire falsely.

Last edited:
I think this may backfire on the DNC.

This move clears the Republican nomination field for the Trumpster- any other prospective GOP candidates have to realize that they are just outflanked for 2024.

So if the DNC was hoping for a Republican bloodbath in the primary, this guarantees there won't be.
The only candidate that Biden can beat is Trump.

If it’s Biden vs DeSantis, it’s a focus on Bidens many failures, no excuses.

If it’s Biden vs Trump, the media and big tech will attempt to again sabotage the election and make it about Trump while Biden hides in the basement again.

If it’s Biden vs DeSantis, it’s a focus on Bidens many failures, no excuses.

I disagree. The media and the Democrats will bring out a thousand indictments, investigations and lawsuits against Mr. DeSantis, and unfortunately, the Florida governor just doesn't have the money to defend himself against the legal assaults. Voters will be told that our paisan in Tallahassee is a criminal as well as a racist, sexist homophobic transphobe hater, and he won't have an army of lawyers or the money to fight back.

I disagree. The media and the Democrats will bring out a thousand indictments, investigations and lawsuits against Mr. DeSantis, and unfortunately, the Florida governor just doesn't have the money to defend himself against the legal assaults. Voters will be told that our paisan in Tallahassee is a criminal as well as a racist, sexist homophobic transphobe hater, and he won't have an army of lawyers or the money to fight back.
I think DeSantis accentuates the conservative message so well that enough people will know better. Remember, it it were a straight up Leftist vs Conservative matchup, Conservatism would annihilate. The only way leftism survives is through being supported and promoted by MSM, big tech, Wall Street, Academia, Hollywood, etc. And they still barely win

Forum List

Back