Who do you think hates America?

I like the story but I believe I doubled your problem. YES, when nations export people here, they owe us those fluent in English. I have been to that part of the US and am trying to figure out where in that part of the US you could find Mexican Restaurants. Wonder if those were owned by citizens?

I hope you are correct. Then we were overrun by Democrat.

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X

A Communist who loves America will want the US to be Communist.
A Fascist who loves America will want the US to be Fascist.

A Communist who loves America will want the US to be Communist.
A Fascist who loves America will want the US to be Fascist.
I haven't considered that, but it makes sense. Do they hate America and want to destroy it?

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
A majority of the current Democrat party. It wasn't always like that, but it is now.

I got you beat! I went out to a Mexican restaurant outside of DC, and the waitress comes up to me jabbering in Spanish as if we live in Hondurus. When I tell her I no hablo espanol, expecting her to switch to English, she has to go find the English-speaking waitress!

Shouldn’t people who serve the public in America be able to speak English?!
We have always been majority English/minority Spanish in language, with Spanish being perfectly acceptable until recently. A third of our country was Spanish speaking, place names etc are still Spanish derived.

Most of us came from immigrant families where it is highly likely the first generation did not speak English and in many cases, didn’t want to. That led to ethnic enclaves where signage was in Chinese or Yiddish, for example and they had their own language newspapers.

The reality is, if you want to get ahead, you need English, but in the meantime you need a job, at least she found a waitress who could help right?

A majority of The Democrat party.
You think the majority of the Democratic party hates America and wants to destroy it? What advantage do you think destroying America would give them? What do you think would make them want to destroy the only country that most of them have ever known?

You think the majority of the Democratic party hates America and wants to destroy it? What advantage do you think destroying America would give them? What do you think would make them want to destroy the only country that most of them have ever known?
To stop Climate Change. :rolleyes-41:

bloody hopeless here. Both sides are not even in the same stratosphere and you of all people should know it!

Just SHUP, you embarrass yourself and anger decent folks. We don’t have Destructive policies for America. We don’t have 2000 mules dumping in backpack loads of ballots on a night route! We don’t have Black forking MICH postal workers dumping in Ballots in DET to a drop box! All on blanking video. Again just SHUP !! You run from post to post trying to make someone repeat a full thrree years worth of criminal acts by Leftist wackjobs! They welded open border gates along the new parts of the wall. No vetting!! Criminals pour in, kill our grandchildren you dumb OX! You are clearly with this enemy till you disprove it. I doubt you can or would. GaterMac&HarryCheeseBlackdic.
.you cant see it because like the loser you are fucking one of them...

you cant see the difference because you are one of the fucking die hard party people......take your head out of their collective asses and you might see things differently....
There is a difference and if you think both parties are the same, you are part of the problem. Personally, I believe every party should be on the ballot in every state. And that every party should be abe to debate. If we can't do that, we need to change to a parliamentary government.

We have always been majority English/minority Spanish in language, with Spanish being perfectly acceptable until recently. A third of our country was Spanish speaking, place names etc are still Spanish derived.

Most of us came from immigrant families where it is highly likely the first generation did not speak English and in many cases, didn’t want to. That led to ethnic enclaves where signage was in Chinese or Yiddish, for example and they had their own language newspapers.

The reality is, if you want to get ahead, you need English, but in the meantime you need a job, at least she found a waitress who could help right?
She shouldn’t have a job which requires her to serve customers when she can’t even speak English. This is America.

I'm not here to define anybody's agenda or goal. I'm just wondering if you think your political opponent hates America and wants to destroy it.
I'm saying the way those terms are bandied about, neither one means the same to one side of the political divide as it does to the other.
Your OP is on the edge of speaking with a forked tongue.

Perhaps you should read his last two books, and maybe you won't be so clueless.

Forum List

Back