Who do you think hates America?

Stupid black-backed hog, the Elite will take off with Fort Knox ahead of the street wars you sick busturd. They don’t care to keep it going for your klan. They want to take the cream off the top let it implode and watch from afar.
Not gonna defend any rich folks tonight------prolly never. Are you saying the rich hate America?

"Destroy it" or turn it into something they consider "better"?

You could destroy the US by changing the electoral system to something that could make the US stronger, a better place for people to live in, and strengthen the freedoms of the country.

But some will still call it "destroying America" because it would CHANGE.
What was so bad for 200+ years before Leftist Fuckwads started gaining traction?

A majority of the current Democrat party. It wasn't always like that, but it is now.
No, a majority of the GOP hates Americans who do not agree with them.

They will have to get over it or self deport or be deported.

Terrorization of Africans, genocide of the Indians, rubbing the faces of the laboring poor in the dirt, and violent subordination of Mexicans and Asians.

All of that is true.

No, a majority of the GOP hates Americans who do not agree with them.

They will have to get over it or self deport or be deported.

Terrorization of Africans, genocide of the Indians, rubbing the faces of the laboring poor in the dirt, and violent subordination of Mexicans and Asians.

All of that is true.
False. Retarded Horses lies and thinks that repeating his obvious lies makes them any less false.

Well, I decided they were when they trashed a statue of a black Union soldier.

They're stupid and dangerous. Trying to erase American history like ISIS n shit. Fuck That!
That might be a good idea for a thread. Could link to Florida where they are busy erasing large parts of History books right now.

These two you encountered likely are "illegal immigrants". If they hate America they likely wouldn't go through the ardors to get here. However, they likely had little clue what to expect other than it might be better than where they came from.
Post #263 is a splendid reply.

You said this. "
These two you encountered likely are "illegal immigrants". If they hate America they likely wouldn't go through the ardors to get here. However, they likely had little clue what to expect other than it might be better than where they came from."

My claim is not about them hating anything. They may love America. I was not able to discuss this with them. I speak some spanish but what they sounded like to me was not Spanish either.

You said this. "
These two you encountered likely are "illegal immigrants". If they hate America they likely wouldn't go through the ardors to get here. However, they likely had little clue what to expect other than it might be better than where they came from."

My claim is not about them hating anything. They may love America. I was not able to discuss this with them. I speak some spanish but what they sounded like to me was not Spanish either.
That waitress who could only speak Spanish? I suppose I could have ordered anyway.: “dos enchilidas mit cheeso. merci!”

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X

I hate the question TBH...

I can’t speak for everyone. But I think most people on the board love America in their own way. Not “some more than others”, not “____ hates America”.
Again, not speaking for everyone but for nearly all cases...we all love America in our own way.

That waitress who could only speak Spanish? I suppose I could have ordered anyway.: “dos enchilidas mit cheeso. merci!”

yeah, I’d avoid the creme sauces. I don’t like my food so mixed up, always wrapped or rolled hidden and covered in hot sauces 100% of the time. I prefer to see what I am eating. What are they hiding?

Oh! Palestinians. They must hate America because they're always chanting "Death to America".

Wrong.

But even if you were correct, who appointed you to answer for the person questioned?

And who says your speculation about his motives have any bearing on reality?
See your post #259. You threw the issue into my lap, I responded.
BTW, was that "Indian" as in Native American (tribe) of India/Hindu culture ?
On history and use of the swastika;

Then get back to "jack3" and ask him motive and/or why he used it.

Or is that chip on your shoulder because you are just trying to start a fight ?

You said this. "

I may have misread your post.
Not all "illegal immigrants" are Hispanic speaking just because they came across our Southern border. That one is used by many because it is easiest to get to, Mexico isn't trying hard to block transit and access, and easiest to cross. Canada is a bit more difficult to get into.

You likely encountered someone not from a Latin country (or Brazil :eusa_think: Portuguese). I've seen recent figures showing a high number of Chinese, and not from Taiwan. ;)

Forum List

Back