Who do you think hates America?

I suspect you are right, but that is not the claim being made.

Ok, and my opinion is as stated…or maybe I’m wrong, maybe some people do hate America, though I suspect that mostly that isn’t the case..just some people get caught up in the moment

I think people like to the think the best of people and give people the benefit of the doubt. But then there's that old saying about misery loving company. Some people want to bring others down to bring themselves up. It seems to be a personal thing that has infected an entire collective.
On your avatar...
You have the perfect right to be a race baiting, hate mongering ass.
I have the perfect right to point it out.
Then ignore you because you've nothing worth reading to say.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The people who hate America are the people who are always trying to change it....
You mean like
George Washington?
Thomas Jefferson?
Abraham Lincoln?
Franklin Roosevelt?

I'm sure you'd be much happier owning a couple of slaves and a woman or two.

Yes, folks, they are the slime they appear to be.

Haters want to end the US constitution... like you....
Says the people who tried to destroy the Constitution and the American democracy.
Congratulations. You're number 1 (first gif of the day) although you act like number 2.

1715767862154.gif

we are LONG, LONG past "other party's goals might not be best for the country". You all FAFO what happens when you spend about three decades calling political opponents racists, homophobes, xenophobes and everything else.

our bags are packed and we are standing at the door. Hate America? It's over. We've moved beyond the "hate" stage--the America I grew up in doesn't even exist anymore.
Sincerest apologies.

Do you have another set of words we should use instead of "racists, homophobes, xenophobes?"

I mean it is obvious that you are all racists, homophobes, and xenophobes as well as sycophants, misogynists, and a crapload of self hating closet queens.

Perhaps if you'd provide us some synonyms or slang to use rather than the proper English terms?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Some people think it is easier to thwart achievement of others instead of putting forth their own effort. They do not bring others down to bring themselves up, no....They bring as many as the can down to their own level. They do not wish to achieve, they wish to create a great 'collective' which is really nothing more than total, government control.
….with the end result being a massive decline in the caliber of a once-great country.

The quest for “equity” (as opposed to equality) will destroy America.

There is a difference and if you think both parties are the same, you are part of the problem. Personally, I believe every party should be on the ballot in every state. And that every party should be abe to debate. If we can't do that, we need to change to a parliamentary government.
if they both call each other the same names....accuse each other of the same shit.....call each other anti Americans....vote for the same inept incompetent assholes year after year....keep saying how their guy isnt as senile as your guy.....then there aint much different between them....you people that vote for these assholes year after year are part of the problem.....people like myself are at least trying to change this mentality.....

It's the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES that have been TAUGHT to HATE America as founded.
Generations brainwashed by Marxist ideology has come to the point of rampant LAWFARE against the will of The People. We are.no longer represented, nope. Those In power are only concerned about just that....POWER AND CONTROL, and the RAPING OF OUR TREASURY.
The declaration from communist Obama that this country needs FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE says it ALL!!!!
It is the demented LLEFT that HATES this country as founded, and they are hell bent on destroying it.

Sincerest apologies.

Do you have another set of words we should use instead of "racists, homophobes, xenophobes?"

I mean it is obvious that you are all racists, homophobes, and xenophobes as well as sycophants, misogynists, and a crapload of self hating closet queens.

Perhaps if you'd provide us some synonyms or slang to use rather than the proper English terms?
You know….youve got some f’ing nerve.

It is the Left who is behind these massive, organized campus demonstrations where the bully and assault Jews, spit on them, don’t let them pass by to go to class, yell “Death to Jews!” and “get back to Poland!”

It is the Left educators who organized their middle school class to don Palestinian dress and march over to the Jewish Community Center where pre-schoolers are and yell “Death to Jews!”

It is the Left president who took 10 days to condemn the antisemitism.

It is the Left NY senators who STILL have not spoken out about the Jew-hate at Columbia, NYU, CUNY.

The bigotry is on the Left.

….with the end result being a massive decline in the caliber of a once-great country.

The quest for “equity” (as opposed to equality) will destroy America.
The decline started from the beinning. You realy need to shut up about equity and equality.

I find it ironic how whites like you run your mouth wth all the evidence that exists against the argumemts you idiots keep trying to make.

The decline started from the beinning. You realy need to shut up about equity and equality.

I find it ironic how whites like you run your mouth wth all the evidence that exists against the argumemts you idiots keep trying to make.
You are a weak sad person

Hey chocolate Einstein, can you DEFINE what "equity" is?

Forum List

Back